kevilicious

Conspiracy Theory

Ya'll. Let's talk. I was having a convo with a friend in-game about HdM and where we thought HdM came from. Maybe a different server? A guild from WoW? Maybe they are all AI's working for the Russian Government. From my short convos with them in downtown Dion, and speaking with others..... I had no idea what game they spawned from. However discussing it with my friend, he believes they are old players of this exact server restarting fresh because they sold or gave away all their old accounts to go play crappy NA classic. ? *Gasp!* 

Discuss. 

More likely they are clan who jumps from private to private all together and having fun. Or they might be a clan from a dead off server (old bartz or shilien/zamen).

Long ago I was on unholy elements clan. And we used to jump from server to server every 4/5 months to fight and get the glory.

Edited by zadkiel

3 hours ago, zadkiel said:

More likely they are clan who jumps from private to private all together and having fun. Or they might be a clan from a dead off server (old bartz or shilien/zamen).

Long ago I was on unholy elements clan. And we used to jump from server to server every 4/5 months to fight and get the glory.

You are the closest one my friend

Edited by svein
  • Thanks 1

more like them could come.. and probably will when 2,0 goes live.

P.S. wheres the god damn Halloween event! I am running out of scrolls

3 hours ago, NWD said:

more like them could come.. and probably will when 2,0 goes live.

P.S. wheres the god damn Halloween event! I am running out of scrolls

Halloween is over, I guess they will have to repackage it as a christmas event and we will turn in ""festive"" pumpkins to santa or something

• Haha 3

if they would play here long ago or not so long ago they would have the knowledge how to play/farm.

they remind me of myself on c1 when we gave focus to mages and concentration to archers, and when i first got emp at 45 lvl i was shocked how cool it was  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Halloween is over, I guess they will have to repackage it as a christmas event and we will turn in ""festive"" pumpkins to santa or something

Maybe they're planning for a mega Halloween + 3rd Anniversary + Zaken patch launch + Christmas event, and the event NPC will be Zaken with Christmas suit, a pumpking head and a birthday cake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Rip said:

They are aliens

hahahaahahah they are people too XD

and they can play with time etc... LOL

Edited by Nerik