Sign in to follow this  
FredBaker

New Comer !

Hey ! I'm coming in to play on classic club !  I got lucky with NcWest and hit the lottery ticket winner of the random ban ! yeah .. got banned for no reason and can't have a proper answer from ncsoft .. been trying for 2 days .. they just don't know what to tell me so they said they will stop answering my tickets .. which they did ! So here i am .. I have a spoiler lvl 22 premium and a SE + PP of a friend that use to play here .. but is not playing anymore .. so that help me ! didn't know what character to start since I come here alone .. so started a spoiler and will see where this brings me !

I'm definitely looking for people to play with ! I have a good L2 knowledge .. can use any VOIP program ( discord etc.) I can speak perfect french and english ! I'm from canada but I can adjust to EU time and i'm 30 years old ! if any question feel free to ask !

Edited by FredBaker
  • Like 1

been gaming since over 15 years ! never got banned of my life (before now) .. I'm sure ! doesn't mean I'm right tho !

Edited by FredBaker
  • Thanks 1

On 11/26/2018 at 10:11 AM, FredBaker said:

been gaming since over 15 years ! never got banned of my life (before now) .. I'm sure ! doesn't mean I'm right tho !

U are that dwarf that everyone reported for boting, gg wp.