Sign in to follow this  
Lenka(Ushastik)

Heya bois and girls

21 hours ago, Lenka(Ushastik) said:

I really want to start playing L2 classic , is this server still active? ... the website looks a bit .. like a 1 month server lmao .. o-o''' >.>'

GMs have updated website this december, so yes, u are totally right, 1 month it is:D
Although server is 3 yrs +, u also can watch the forum profile creation date

On 1/4/2019 at 11:46 AM, Lenka(Ushastik) said:

I really want to start playing L2 classic , is this server still active? ... the website looks a bit .. like a 1 month server lmao .. o-o''' >.>'

One of the very few server that are actually long-term... As ppl before me mentioned, it's been up for over 3 years and admins are working on a new update which we should get sometime in upcoming months - this should bring a lot of new faces as well... So if you really are ready for L2classic, this server is the best choice if you can't speak Russian :P

On 1/4/2019 at 12:46 PM, Lenka(Ushastik) said:

exactly what it looks like. It is not even funny

Me and 3 of my friends joined the server in the middle of  November and we've been in love with server ever since. 
Maybe not the biggest online but the server is definitely not empty. Admins are working on the server all the time and as others have said this server won't die soon so you don't have too worry that all the hard work and time you put in will soon disappear.