Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Diversity of Olympics vol. 2

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, YipMan said:

You dont get basic point ... doesnt metter how many characters You log.... its still not team... Team is made by severall peopels in this case...... As long as Your team is logged by 1 personne its only 1 guy witch bunch of boxes nothing more.

MoDoy i hope we will see Your "team" on sieges xd 

unknown.png

Now Can you make party of boxes logged by 1 guy? DAAAMN SON!

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Rizos said:

unknown.png

Now Can you make party of boxes logged by 1 guy? DAAAMN SON!

I have no idea what that profs..... maybe only that  You are imbecile.... Try to make any of them 1 personne..... 

Ah maaybe You think "przyjecie" here is considered as boxes party ... for me its party in some1 house. I see You guys lost touch ith reality.. 😜

Edited by YipMan

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I have no idea what that profs..... maybe only that  You are imbecile.... Try to make any of them 1 personne.....  

how many people are in team of horses in this example? boom, 0 people team. still incapable to acknowledge that team doesnt strictly refer to group of people? if i had your problems, life would be much easier :|image.png.cd361522c5fded9669db2a77487177ef.png

Edited by MoDoy

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

how many people are in team of horses in this example? boom, 0 people team. still incapable to acknowledge that team doesnt strictly refer to group of people? if i had your problems, life would be much easier :|image.png.cd361522c5fded9669db2a77487177ef.png

So are Your boxes an horses :P ??? loled What else You bring here hahahaha

Or maybe they are driven by horses i really dont know now.

Yea it reffer to group of peoples or animals... where boxes are animals???

Edited by YipMan

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, YipMan said:

So are Your boxes an horses :P ??? loled What else You bring here hahahaha

no, i just proved that team doesnt have to consist of people like you think it does :D but i see we are getting somewhere (sadly for you, its not your direction :( )

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, MoDoy said:

no, i just proved that team doesnt have to consist of people like you think it does :D but i see we are getting somewhere (sadly for you, its not your direction :( )

Yoes its clearly say group of peoples OR animals... Boxes arent any of those.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Yoes its clearly say group of peoples OR animals... Boxes arent any of those.

image.png.1beb14a0895915df9cd0f4f914d021cf.png

so you change your standpoint all the time :D how many more examples you need to understand that word "team" generally stands for "group" of whatever you can imagine?

are those people OR animals in your opinion? just out of curiosity (and hopefully we can wrap it up here :D)
image.thumb.png.a0506f67886a4963e9dca525872e975f.png

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, YipMan said:

So are Your boxes an horses :P ??? loled What else You bring here hahahaha

Or maybe they are driven by horses i really dont know now.

Yea it reffer to group of peoples or animals... where boxes are animals???

when-the-cringe-is-too-strong-14240791.p

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

image.png.1beb14a0895915df9cd0f4f914d021cf.png

so you change your standpoint all the time :D how many more examples you need to understand that word "team" generally stands for "group" of whatever you can imagine?

are those people OR animals in your opinion? just out of curiosity (and hopefully we can wrap it up here :D)
image.thumb.png.a0506f67886a4963e9dca525872e975f.png

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/pl/dictionary/english/incurable 

Point one ... what cant reffer to group of boxes logged by 1 player. What is so hard for You.......

Also football(soccer) is from definition team game......

 

Edited by YipMan

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ok, we made it hot, time to end this discussion with meme :D

image.png.a4743f81441c97f1734aec7d8045936c.png

Ait this meme Stiba was using against You constantly :P ??? hahahah 

But You should add there in L2 from definition refers to group af peoples..... Then You wouldnt change what i try to explain You all time....

Edited by YipMan

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/9/2019 at 5:00 PM, SemenArsonist said:

hey guys, interesting posts, I didn't read them

good for you, some of your braincells could die if you read that and fact its absolutely irrelevant flames towards the video also adds no spice to those replies :D

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

good for you, some of your braincells could die if you read that and fact its absolutely irrelevant flames towards the video also adds no spice to those replies :D

Modoyko, bro, stop acting like smart, it doesn't fit you

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

Modoyko, bro, stop acting like smart, it doesn't fit you

stop acting like you are relevant, right now you are probably even more irrelevant than me and thats quite some achievement 👌

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, MoDoy said:

stop acting like you are relevant, right now you are probably even more irrelevant than me and thats quite some achievement 👌

more irrelevant after what, your low-content wl frapses?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

more irrelevant after what, your low-content wl frapses?

no, my content didnt change anything on relevance, everybody leaving perks changed on your relevance tho ^_^ sorry for low-content, thats probably the best perks could offer in matches vs them :(

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

 everybody leaving perks changed on your relevance tho ^_^

lol, sounds like you know what is going on here 

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

sorry for low-content, thats probably the best perks could offer in matches vs them :(

apology accepted, but next time do better

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

apology accepted, but next time do better

kinda hard to do better, nexls and iamthelaw are guys which there is no way of beating with WL (especially since rip has all the time core/liberate up, so even if i managed to outplay and stun him he just cleanse it and thats the game), and others are sadly too weak to bring challenge in match for video but in that case you might be even more disappointed from next video where i played ES, it was even more 1 sided than this

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this