Sign in to follow this  
Poseidon

Road to Hero

my last movie for near future, because i am leaving for indefinite period of time. hope you will enjoy

P.S. water muse? c39.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Aperson 306? or 305?

I dont know bro actually .... They send me on QQ(txt communicator) we lost TH by 1 point, and Gladiator ..... also by 1 point xd 

1 minute ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

So Aperson 306 i think, Glad :-D? to who ?

I guess to MoDoy Driven one xd 

Mephisto527 ??

definitely improvement from last oly movie you posted, at least considering difficulty of your opponents :D the one where we talked you have 0 equip advantage and then you see these kind of things :d image.png.6bf89b5edf38eb7484dc1d6e253eac9e.png

tho, about gameplay

On 12/11/2018 at 8:28 PM, Poseidon said:

and the main question is: where is the skill? ;d

too bad you dont have some AW/PW character :( so we would at least see some sick gameplay without throwing dagger RNG fiesta, p2w (pray to win :D )

image.png.d922ae8c901477471d2a038c53a270e8.png

ps: i liked second song a lot, its not much, but its honest work :d

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

:D the one where we talked you have 0 equip advantage 

yep, i got baium for 1-2 days at oly

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

tho, about gameplay

too bad you dont have some AW/PW character :( so we would at least see some sick gameplay without throwing dagger RNG fiesta, p2w (pray to win :D )

image.png.d922ae8c901477471d2a038c53a270e8.png

ps: i liked second song a lot, its not much, but its honest work :d

lol, you can log th you have and show your mighty placku skills, but i think if you couldnt show something with focus death which is near 70% (depends) skills rate, 

then for sure RNG fiesta won't help ?

22 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

yep, i got baium for 1-2 days at oly

2 days out of 4 needed days in month, not bad balance

22 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

lol, you can log th you have and show your mighty placku skills, but i think if you couldnt show something with focus death which is near 70% (depends) skills rate

then for sure RNG fiesta won't help ?

its not like i imagine that myself :D you forgot i tried TH in olympiad? and at the time i didnt even have AQ3 at disposal? if you got good RNG on throwing dagger, you could beat even DA, warlord, gladi, necro - if you think land rate of skills is so insane compared to getting CCed the moment they cast first debuff out of guard, then you are wrong :D gl beating decent necros, gladis, warlords, destros, OLs, WCs and pretty much anything which you wont be able to 1 shot backstab and has hard CC :P

right now TH is RNG fiesta (with both throwing dagger and land rate) and not skill dependable, you know it very well, so kinda hard to acknowledge anything :D

Edited by MoDoy

12 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

2 days out of 4 needed days in month, not bad balance

its not like i imagine that myself :D you forgot i tried TH in olympiad? and at the time i didnt even have AQ3 at disposal? if you got good RNG on throwing dagger, you could beat even DA, warlord, gladi, necro - if you think land rate of skills is so insane compared to getting CCed the moment they cast first debuff out of guard, then you are wrong :D gl beating decent necros, gladis, warlords, destros, OLs, WCs and pretty much anything which you wont be able to 1 shot backstab and has hard CC :P

right now TH is RNG fiesta and you know it very well, so kinda hard to acknowledge anything

what do you want from me, placku? daggers in this update are broken, nothing to discuss more. next patch brings all what they missed. 

in this movie i did everything what is possible now.

p.s. use switch for braking their cc chain xD

Edited by Poseidon

8 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

what do you want from me, placku? daggers in this update are broken, nothing to discuss more. next patch brings all what they missed. 

in this movie i did everything what is possible now.

yes, and thats fine, i am just looking for the "skill" part you always look on other ppl videos so far i see RNG fiesta

9 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

p.s. use switch for braking their cc chain xD

image.png.c5d921056e0403b0b6425a3505d065d5.png

i see how you trick/switch their every CC on movie gl doing that with only switch, not to say gl to do that with trick on AW which has 5s reuse while CCs have less than 3

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yes, and thats fine, i am just looking for the "skill" part you always look on other ppl videos so far i see RNG fiesta

image.png.c5d921056e0403b0b6425a3505d065d5.png

i see how you trick/switch their every CC on movie gl doing that with only switch, not to say gl to do that with trick on AW which has 5s reuse while CCs have less than 3

Dont talk about AW if ur too much pussy to play it?

Edited by Rizos

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Dont talk about AW if ur too much pussy to play it

and thats said by guy who sold his AW char? lulz

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

okay )

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you dont need to trick a lot with AW, he has debuffs which are super useful

PW is different, but i bet he can shine also

and yeah, dont be a pussy