Sign in to follow this  
shinobisan

make party matching great again

Honestly until you have to scroll through the real party rooms, I don't mind these at all. Especially for newbies playing at non-EU prime times, the psychological effect is much worse when they see literally empty tab than when they see some people selling their stuff. 

At the very least, clan recruiting should be legalized in the party matching window for the time being. Empty party matching window is not pretty.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

At the very least, clan recruiting should be legalized in the party matching window for the time being. Empty party matching window is not pretty.

Agree with that

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Honestly until you have to scroll through the real party rooms, I don't mind these at all. Especially for newbies playing at non-EU prime times, the psychological effect is much worse when they see literally empty tab than when they see some people selling their stuff. 

i didnt know you had a degree on newbie psicology.

There is already the "clan entry" system to announce recruitment or find clan, ultimatelly you have forum for that.

17 minutes ago, shinobisan said:

i didnt know you had a degree on newbie psicology.

There is already the "clan entry" system to announce recruitment or find clan, ultimatelly you have forum for that.

yes, and that thing is not cleaned at all, so you have there 2315461651 clans which played here 3 years ago when server start, not nice if you send 20 e-mails to leaders just to find out all of those clans are innactive and not playing anymore

i am up for allowing clan recruitment in party matching window, in the end if ppl find clan, its connected with making some clan xp parties for bosses or AoE, so there is correlation

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yes, and that thing is not cleaned at all, so you have there 2315461651 clans which played here 3 years ago when server start, not nice if you send 20 e-mails to leaders just to find out all of those clans are innactive and not playing anymore

i am up for allowing clan recruitment in party matching window, in the end if ppl find clan, its connected with making some clan xp parties for bosses or AoE, so there is correlation

True, clan entry is not clear but, if admins allow clan recruitment in party matching, do you realise that there will be more clan recruitment entries than actual parties? I dont think there is a problem in clan recruitment, but even if there was a problem, the solution should no implied worsen another system working fine 

1 minute ago, shinobisan said:

True, clan entry is not clear but, if admins allow clan recruitment in party matching, do you realise that there will be more clan recruitment entries than actual parties? I dont think there is a problem in clan recruitment, but even if there was a problem, the solution should no implied worsen another system working fine

so there will be like 4 clan recruitments entries? so if for example some full russian guy joins server and he sees some clan recruiting there, he could straight write them (coz you need online character to put something into party matching) and get clan invitation? so next to 2-3 RB parties/AoE parties, you will have 3-4 clan recruitments, i think thats disaster :/ i honestly dont care as i am not using it for either purpose, it just seems stupid to me especially since clan entry window is 1 big mess

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

so there will be like 4 clan recruitments entries? so if for example some full russian guy joins server and he sees some clan recruiting there, he could straight write them (coz you need online character to put something into party matching) and get clan invitation? so next to 2-3 RB parties/AoE parties, you will have 3-4 clan recruitments, i think thats disaster :/ i honestly dont care as i am not using it for either purpose, it just seems stupid to me especially since clan entry window is 1 big mess

im pretty sure it wont be 4 entries, and i have encounter some guys selling in party matching that are actually offline shopping, so everybody will leave title saying "clan recruitment pm xchar" and go offline shopping, i think that is a disaster.

If clan entry is a mess make a suggestion to clean it up and make it better, not to worsen party matching.

1 minute ago, shinobisan said:

im pretty sure it wont be 4 entries, and i have encounter some guys selling in party matching that are actually offline shopping, so everybody will leave title saying "clan recruitment pm xchar" and go offline shopping, i think that is a disaster.

If clan entry is a mess make a suggestion to clean it up and make it better, not to worsen party matching.

if you can make offline shop in party matching then yeah, obviously its bullsh1t, if the guy had to have active char sitting there for party matching, i am pretty sure it would be just fine

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, MoDoy said:

hard to belive but modoy is right.

Sign in to follow this