ChinaChina

Banned only chinese accounts!

I do not write very well in English. But I will say the following. You block only the accounts of our country - China. Why don't you watch the other players play? You have blocked many accounts, but only one person has used the bot. Bot was used for the first time! You should have unbanned all accounts. Since this is the first time! But no, you banned all accounts, even without consideration of applications. You treat our country with contempt. I think that if you continue to come to the players, many will stop playing here. You are a tyrant! You interfere with the game and do not give a chance to the players. I think many will then think about whether to play on this server at all, if the administration does not give any chances to unlock!

Edited by ChinaChina

maybe, but thats just a wild guess, have you tried not using 3rd party software? that could prevent chinese not get ban for using 3rd party software.

but thats just a wild guess.

2 hours ago, ChinaChina said:

I do not write very well in English. But I will say the following. You block only the accounts of our country - China. Why don't you watch the other players play? You have blocked many accounts, but only one person has used the bot. Bot was used for the first time! You should have unbanned all accounts. Since this is the first time! But no, you banned all accounts, even without consideration of applications. You treat our country with contempt. I think that if you continue to come to the players, many will stop playing here. You are a tyrant! You interfere with the game and do not give a chance to the players. I think many will then think about whether to play on this server at all, if the administration does not give any chances to unlock!

Hello. Please give example of person that was banned first time with all his accounts?

Also, there are few reasons why we are checking:

1) Random check
2) Report via skype/discord/forum/ticket

For each bot found at random check, there are 2.5 bots found by report. So based on what you are saying and this statistic - you just getting reported more and are botting more. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

maybe, but thats just a wild guess, have you tried not using 3rd party software? that could prevent chinese not get ban for using 3rd party software.

but thats just a wild guess.

noone can survie with bot,including others benifit from them

i think we need make a poll to prevent gms tyrany for banning helpless bots that didnt do anything wrong!

Edited by iAxZp
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Jsem said:

April ban list gonna be intersting!

the month after we get zaken update should be interesting if admins really remove loop macros, that will be the witch hunting for there chinese/koreans :D

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

the month after we get zaken update should be interesting if admins really remove loop macros, that will be the witch hunting for there chinese/koreans :D

Only chinese/koreans? Are you sure? :D

2 minutes ago, Jsem said:

Only chinese/koreans? Are you sure? :D

witch hunt? yes, only chinese and koreans as you have more than 50% chance someone is using soft from those 2 groups :D about others nations, i am pretty sure there are tons of ppl using soft, but its not as fast and easy money as with the chinese/koreans, i mean, those parties which farm on 11/12 every day or ppl in SV who PR the moment you get into their visible range

?

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

witch hunt? yes, only chinese and koreans as you have more than 50% chance someone is using soft from those 2 groups :D about others nations, i am pretty sure there are tons of ppl using soft, but its not as fast and easy money as with the chinese/koreans, i mean, those parties which farm on 11/12 every day or ppl in SV who PR the moment you get into their visible range

?

Dunno, i bet server will be half empty the month after Zaken.

5 minutes ago, Jsem said:

Dunno, i bet server will be half empty the month after Zaken. 

define empty, NCWest had over 5k ppl on several servers yet for me it looked empty when i watched videos/screens from there, because 95% of people were just bots. I dont really find big enjoyment fighting vs bots in this game, so is that really a loss? o.O

20 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

define empty, NCWest had over 5k ppl on several servers yet for me it looked empty when i watched videos/screens from there, because 95% of people were just bots. I dont really find big enjoyment fighting vs bots in this game, so is that really a loss? o.O

Empty: Less people playing than now.

If they start a witch hunt not just chinese/koreans are going to fall, lets face this fact.

I'm not saying its a loss or either a win, but if that happens population its going to drop hard and maybe wholes sides going to trash lol

I'm against of the removal of loop macro tbh, its pretty useful in pve but well thats what we getting.

6 minutes ago, Jsem said:

Empty: Less people playing than now.

If they start a witch hunt not just chinese/koreans are going to fall, lets face this fact.

I'm not saying its a loss or either a win, but if that happens population its going to drop hard and maybe wholes sides going to trash lol

I'm against of the removal of loop macro tbh, its pretty useful in pve but well thats what we getting.

it might be useful in pve and it would be fine if people wouldnt cheat and use bot instead, because like that they can do much much more than loop macro can offer and its almost impossible for admins to ban them then

God... enough with this EE/ PR - software thing its getting old.  Name me the elder from korean side that ever did that. Not because i care just curiosity :)

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

?

28 minutes ago, JaneDo said:

God... enough with this EE/ PR - software thing its getting old.  Name me the elder from korean side that ever did that. Not because i care just curiosity :)

rofl, like 2 weeks ago i went to SV with hide, the second i got out of hide on some korean archer there was instant PR, not to say i went to SV first time since like 3 months, so its not like i am ganking it on daily basis so he would expect me to come :D  lets not pretend koreans dont use soft, maybe to lesser extent than chinese, but that might be because there are less koreans than chinese

38 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

rofl, like 2 weeks ago i went to SV with hide, the second i got out of hide on some korean archer there was instant PR, not to say i went to SV first time since like 3 months, so its not like i am ganking it on daily basis so he would expect me to come :D  lets not pretend koreans dont use soft, maybe to lesser extent than chinese, but that might be because there are less koreans than chinese

Is this the only fact you got about the korean Pr - Software thing? . You are saying this almost in every post that comes up about botting so i thought you experienced it in daily basis.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JaneDo said:

Is this the only fact you got about the korean Pr - Software thing? . You are saying this almost in every post that comes up about botting so i thought you experienced it in daily basis.

lul, its not like i am playing in asia prime or going to SV daily :D but once i come and this happens with several ppl in a row (not strictly koreans), then you are wondering why i have such opinion on them? ^_^ ppl should just wait for next update as i said, the moment loop macros wont be excuse anymore will be interesting imo (especially braindead ppl who will continue botting)