Pendragon

25 vs 50

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

well u say that cuz i am on top and u are the female on the pic)

female on the pic? i guess someone should make a visit to optometrist O.o

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

female on the pic? i guess someone should make a visit to optometrist O.o

female role* my deepest apologies for inconvinience

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

female role* my deepest apologies for inconvinience

you get this patriarchy syndrome from kingbottaki that female role is always bottom? :d

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you get this patriarchy syndrome from kingbottaki that female role is always bottom? :d

will you surpised if u know i dont speak with him ever?:D i talk with all other JF except him. so he has no influence on me)

kinda boring to reffering him on every time you speak to me)

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

will you surpised if u know i dont speak with him ever?:D i talk with all other JF except him. so he has no influence on me)

kinda boring to reffering him on every time you speak to me) 

well, its hard not to mention him considering his influence on you from times you played with him, thats why ppl consider you as funky joke character on this server :d speaking with other JF members is good enough, i guess thats why JF mentality still preserves in you :D 

well, its hard not to mention him considering his influence on you from times you played with him, thats why ppl consider you as funky joke character on this server :d speaking with other JF members is good enough, i guess thats why JF mentality still preserves in you :D 

the dif between me and V-CP is they belived what they were saying. i dont belive i fuck the word)
also its good to note here your mentality is very similar to them) u bragging all the time around every1 mocking you andddddddddddddd you think you are the best and fuck every1... i see a patern here

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

the dif between me and V-CP is they belived what they were saying. i dont belive i fuck the word)
also its good to note here your mentality is very similar to them) u bragging all the time around every1 mocking you andddddddddddddd you think you are the best and fuck every1... i see a patern here

where am i bragging or saying i am the best? :D did you mistake me with yourself?

• Thanks 1

where am i bragging or saying i am the best? :D did you mistake me with yourself?

every time you play one class in oly u come and brag and want to give advice and tips cuz u consider urself the best.still i wont target u anymore cuz clearly i am not entertained anymore. you can meme/troll me or whatever, if i feel again i laugh i ll react)

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

every time you play one class in oly u come and brag and want to give advice and tips cuz u consider urself the best.still i wont target u anymore cuz clearly i am not entertained anymore. you can meme/troll me or whatever, if i feel again i laugh i ll react) 

so thats it? :D thats your answer to "where am i bragging"? bruuuuh, your assumptions are over 9000 :D better learn to read with understanding, coz looks like you are giving to my words actually more than what i write its getting hilarious ^_^ but its fine, coz you are not only one, maybe its some spreading disease in WS? :d

so thats it? :D thats your answer to "where am i bragging"? bruuuuh, your assumptions are over 9000 :D better learn to read with understanding, coz looks like you are giving to my words actually more than what i write its getting hilarious ^_^ but its fine, coz you are not only one, maybe its some spreading disease in WS? :d

you see now i laugh. ty! but u can do a little bit better. more sarcasm less "..." next time and u ll achive it

Isnt this sad picture to see when shittiest archer in server fucks up your tactics of "time wasting" and wins against your top tank of ally? :D Ah i get it, u want feed me more pts cause im so lame player, THNX for that! ❤️ BTW, i wouldnt even post it, or do screen, but ppl in TS were laughing so hard and asked make screen and drop here, so its here only cause ppl asked, i dont have any disease like some ppl here to have "al eyes on me". 

Oly.png

Edited by Pince
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I wanted to be famous , killing the best didn't bring me any recognition so I tried to lose to the worst, it looks that it worked, look iAxZp I'm on forum too

• Haha 3