Sign in to follow this  
jrock

New Player Coming From Official/Classic w/question

Hello everyone, I just wanted to know the truth from an active player here.  Is the server good? Is there a good active player and clan base? how is the bot and cheating on the server? I'm a really active player (I work from home) so I get to play every day. I don't want to waste my time if the server is death and full of bots. If real players not fanboys of the server can tell me about the server that would be awesome. If you don't want to reply here email in-game  @ OPDarkElf (Can lev15 receive emails?)

12 hours ago, jrock said:

Hello everyone, I just wanted to know the truth from an active player here.  Is the server good? Is there a good active player and clan base? how is the bot and cheating on the server? I'm a really active player (I work from home) so I get to play every day. I don't want to waste my time if the server is death and full of bots. If real players not fanboys of the server can tell me about the server that would be awesome. If you don't want to reply here email in-game  @ OPDarkElf (Can lev15 receive emails?)

Yes, server is very healty, good online, very few bots (even if u find some bot and report him to admins, he will get a ban)

This is proof that admins really take care of botters

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/21009-banned-only-chinese-accounts/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-148411

Edited by Rip

1 minute ago, Drlord said:

welcome

Says random stuff because cant read english?

Hello Jrock, this is the one and only true classic server. If you start playing here you will find allot of people that played the bad ones and they also can tell you this here is the real deal. Community is pretty good, market is pretty good, pvp/pve for allmost all lvls is good. Dont see bots often admins do a good job preventing and banning of 3th party software and botters. Only downside of the server is that updates are pretty slow.

If you have any questions in particulair you can allways mail me or pm me on discord.

2 minutes ago, Humble said:

Says random stuff because cant read english?

Hello Jrock, this is the one and only true classic server. If you start playing here you will find allot of people that played the bad ones and they also can tell you this here is the real deal. Community is pretty good, market is pretty good, pvp/pve for allmost all lvls is good. Dont see bots often admins do a good job preventing and banning of 3th party software and botters. Only downside of the server is that updates are pretty slow.

If you have any questions in particulair you can allways mail me or pm me on discord.

Are you interested in me?

Newbies do not care about me.

No? Obviously you dont understand. You welcome him to the server when he didnt even say he was going to play here. He wants info before joining. I understand english is hard for you but that doesnt mean you can spam the forums.

Moderators please clean this offtopic chat from thread.

server's health is fine

lots of people and new comers as well

lots of stuff to do, new update coming soon

good time to join 

The online is fine but most people are 60+.

If you're coming from official and don't have a CP to play with, you're probably going to have a hard time leveling up early on (dualbox is available only with premium acc which costs 10€ for month). However the leveling up early on isn't a complete hell because it's much easier to find random RB parties (CM is not used here at all and most low lvl RBs are done easily with 1 averagely equipped party... You should get a bow asap though, since it's required in most parties)

Edited by FryderykChopin