Sign in to follow this  
iAxZp

Opposition Tuesday

June 2019

On 5/23/2019 at 10:36 PM, Black Sails said:

Epics Nope.PVP Event .... Priests Nope...ToI farm in EU prime Nope .... Aden Nope  ... not enough  ?

15 minutes ago, Rip said:

June 2019

On 5/23/2019 at 10:36 PM, Black Sails said:

Epics Nope.PVP Event .... Priests Nope...ToI farm in EU prime Nope .... Aden Nope  ... not enough  ?

you know that on last pvp event they lost 1 chest to 1.5 pts, right? or you want to update status on tuesday? :D

Just now, MoDoy said:

you know that on last pvp event they lost 1 chest to 1.5 pts, right? or you want to update status on tuesday? :D

As far as i know there wasnt any tuesday on june

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

嗨! 你好嗎?xD I was predicting that deviate gonna lay down under china but you did it first. Will see mb deviate will catch you up....anyway without China deviate is useless deviated subclan. Change you idiot crest to red one already.

2 hours ago, Black Sails said:

嗨! 你好嗎?xD I was predicting that deviate gonna lay down under china but you did it first. Will see mb deviate will catch you up....anyway without China deviate is useless deviated subclan. Change you idiot crest to red one already.

motha fucka wanna try EU vs EU? ill roll you like a toilet paper. Tell me how good you were doing until korea started camping eu prime

4 hours ago, Black Sails said:

yes, i did it first! together with your lovely WickedSick alliance, but you are probably too young and didnt even play back then ^_^ looking forward to EU primes now when koreans lost all heroes and will to play

image.png.803dc9d97920772f266d2075ab782451.png

13 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Machomans xD srsly like i said in other topic ... this sun isnt good for you xD

It happens when you control 90% of end game content 

4 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Why you still didnt cry for zerg? xD

Real men don't cry

5 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Ah you now win all endgame contents so you stoped cry? This isnt how "real mans" act. 

Show me where i was crying

Beside one post when drlord got hero first time 

Edited by Rip

3 hours ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

You are not a stupid boi Rip you know where you cryed. :) (even on heroes topic [zerg] isnt it cry? Or you need to use key words to prove this?). Less talking with you "real man" xD

No it's not cry. It's a server's tradition - side which has more people is called zerg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Deviate+chn+mediate = more zerg so isnt it shoot in knees by yourself?  :) Mr. Real Man ? :)

What are you talking about? We are not allied with china. We have war

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Rip said:

What are you talking about? We are not allied with china. We have war

Hahaha i dont know who you want to trick Mr. Real Man, but ppl arent stupid. I didnt say you are ally, you co-op on every step. I know this tactics : when you say 1k time the lie someday this lie can be truth. xD Tip: only newcomers maybe will belive you but not old players even casuals xD

Edited by Destabilomaterializacja
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Machomans xD srsly like i said in other topic ... this sun isnt good for you xD

good thing the sun is doing good for perks, they will come after summer stronger than ever! (maybe)