Sign in to follow this  
iAxZp

Opposition Tuesday

4 minutes ago, Rip said:

2:18 Stigma on Bizqqit, that's what i expected from top  se on server :D 

:) EVEN i can make mistakes

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Getting carried by korea since 2019

the monent you realise you are the guy who shooted his own feet)

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

how exactly?

you didnt want chinas ally,so we split and instead of taking koreans that u claim they carry us u chose chinese) .

On 5/17/2019 at 11:29 AM, iAxZp said:
On 5/17/2019 at 11:26 AM, YipMan said:

Why movies always so short ?? Deviate movies always least 10-20 minutes.....

big movies are boring especialy when they put speed 1.0 (in my oppinion) so i like them small and fast)

@MoDoy this was one day m8. i did everything posible to be faster,only good fights(no matter who winned),and smotth the same moment.i didnt like also to make so big video

3 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

image.png.a93145ceb7aa76f766aeeced5d854464.png

when you have nothing else to say :)

Edited by iAxZp

these mass pvps becoming more and more sad with addition of new 80 lvl DAs, hero DA on this patch is just full imba, you cannot kill him coz he has like 1 minute of his own UDs on which he still has 300 speed coz of speed potions, he has his own healing in form of hero weapon skill, you cannot debuff him coz of hero zerk. Also these china DAs 80 lvls popping up every 2nd week is sad (reason for that is also this stupid bress tiger event, which resulted in everyone being able everywhere as long as you are in some alt clan)

saddest of it all is, the solution for all this crap in pvp is right in front of us, but admins messed up hard time with update and with this speed of lightning we are not getting it soon (wooooo, new lvls of summons added in 20 days together with some D grade sets finally giving correct values when they are +10, thats what we needed!), honestly, with how much work is left on 2.5, update will come soonest on 4th aniversary which is half year from now, soooo you can just imagine what kind of fiesta all this will be in 2-3 months.

since i am not fan of mass pvps, i will comment on that fight vs rip, i guess they will take their revenge in next month when they will have valor vs 2 tyrant comp ^_^

@MoDoy for the 1st 2 paragraphs i kinda agree with you.
The thing is its OUR fault these 80 lvl chars. You(Blue side) didnt stopped them when you were their enemy and i(Opposition) did nothing to stop them also 1st months of perkunas split.I dont excpect update till oct aswell and every time i go mass pvp and have to play against 4 das in puri running with arrows and pressing f1 i lose my appetite for PvP.
As for rip pt i am sure they will take their revenge, its a game that sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy for the 1st 2 paragraphs i kinda agree with you.
The thing is its OUR fault these 80 lvl chars. You(Blue side) didnt stopped them when you were their enemy and i(Opposition) did nothing to stop them also 1st months of perkunas split.I dont excpect update till oct aswell and every time i go mass pvp and have to play against 4 das in puri running with arrows and pressing f1 i lose my appetite for PvP.
As for rip pt i am sure they will take their revenge, its a game that sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

wth? what exactly has blue side with any of that? tell me, how exactly you stop someone from farming and making 80? you see this korean party on 9 everyday, what can you do to them? :D even if our alliance had 200 people, you just cannot stop someone doing that

its very simple, there wasnt supposed to be 80 lvls in this update when there was this update in mind, but because it takes now 2 years to make update, server is x3 rate and there were freebies of 100% scrolls, people just did that. Admins got told zillions of times after community saw how the updates on this server are. MAKE. SMALL. UPDATES. part the update into 10 parts and give small change every month same like it was with hero weapons update and epic priests update. but no, they decided to go for 1 big update (even bigger as it is, because they decided to make it on antharas client already, so they had to premake some things from 2 update in front of us) and this is the result. unfunny, unhealthy gameplay, i wonder how many people will keep playing this for next half year until they finally decide to release patch

• Like 1

update is late. thats a FACT.and its not late cuz i want to run around GC or swim under zaken ship.its late cuz class balancing is needed for healty gameplay.
but we still let "our enemies" running around free farming for TOO long.

Edited by iAxZp

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

update is late. thats a FACT.and its not late cuz i want to run around GC or swim under zaken ship.its late cuz class balancing is needed for healty gameplay.
but we still let "our enemies" running around free farming for TOO long.

china neither korea were never my enemy, they have their own prime, when we were in blue side we almost never interacted with each other, why would i even care about them. and it would still be like that if someone didnt start bringing them into EU prime and other side had to react to it. i honestly couldnt care less about how they would massacre each other in their prime, it was their own business

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

china neither korea were never my enemy, they have their own prime, when we were in blue side we almost never interacted with each other, why would i even care about them. and it would still be like that if someone didnt start bringing them into EU prime and other side had to react to it. i honestly couldnt care less about how they would massacre each other in their prime, it was their own business

this some1 who kept asia-euro epics control started this after spliting.lets pls dont BS about this cuz we both have different oppinion and non of us will convince the other 

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

this some1 who kept asia-euro epics control started this after spliting.lets pls dont BS about this cuz we both have different oppinion and non of us will convince the other  

dude, i couldnt care less, take them to epics, take them to baium, take them for sieges, but bringing them for EU prime is freaking cancer which we know who started. 80% of this game is about playing in freaking prime. what was done was done, now there is cancer whole day round, so people just either deal with that cancer being part of game now or take it half-assed for next half year until patch comes

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

ic-puri dont bother you on sieges and baium? ur prob is eu roadrunner show in toi? 

yes, it doesnt bother me at all. baium is 2h once a week event and CS is 2h once every 2 weeks event. even if i got demolished like piece of minced meat, i am pretty sure i would enjoy this game because i could have fun in EU prime next 20h weekly

5 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

if your problem is literally 3 koreans in eu prime ok. what can i say... 

you have no idea what you are saying. "3 koreans", who relog with everything popped up just so they can use everything twice in fight and repeat it every 15 minutes (used to be in past when they were ganking alone). those 3 koreans are equivalent of 18 people man power of decently powered party

you probably havent fight 9vs9 with only your party members (and yes, prlord is not your party member) while other pt had someone like launcelot with MJ set and puri song, right? and thats still low comparison to DA hero

Ok you made me laugh ?.ty, I will sleep cuz it's over 3am and feel free to pm me in game or post here tomorrow to talk about that.gn)

I don't know how we ended up on that subject again, but YES. They should push a small balance update before the rest of the zaken patch. Both sides are abusing the IC/Superspeed spam and most big fights are decided by whether prlord comes or whether china brings their 80 DAs. PVP is a clown fiesta right now. At the end of every fucking fight you have less than half a bar of buffs remaining. Either way, good luck influencing the admin team(won't happen). I suggest you get comfortable because we will get to enjoy this vomit inducing IC spam at least until october in the earliest.

What do i see? So many tears...

Its like polish boy after first date with priest in church.

@San0 Do you plan add autofarm (offic bot) like official servers in future (soon)?

Edited by Stiba007