Sign in to follow this  
Scion

Mobs respawn and spawn

After beeing in LOA first time on your server , i have to say respawn its pretty fcked up

- respawn time is to big  , mobs should respawn in 30 seconds not 2 minutes ( times are an example i can get into detail if u want to)

- banchees , we farmed 2-3 hours , and banchees didnt spawn once , they should spawn very often that makes LOA so unique and difficult , its way to easy here

2 hours ago, Scion said:

After beeing in LOA first time on your server , i have to say respawn its pretty fcked up

- respawn time is to big  , mobs should respawn in 30 seconds not 2 minutes ( times are an example i can get into detail if u want to)

- banchees , we farmed 2-3 hours , and banchees didnt spawn once , they should spawn very often that makes LOA so unique and difficult , its way to easy here

You have to prove it

5 hours ago, Scion said:

video from eu or ru offi, please

On 6/17/2019 at 3:26 PM, Scion said:

Few weeks ago we spoiled inside the LoA for some B gun recipes. Banshees do not spawn from every mob, but from some of them. They spawn rly often, for 20 mins was like sh1tloads of them. Mobs spawn fast aswell. 

We farmed the area just before first bridge (the bridge where 1 Karik always respawns).

We farmed mobs with 2 mages, with plenty of recharges, so they nuked constantly without getting fully drained out..

Why am I saying all this: it is possible that u are not in the right place there to see this result u are comparing it with.

Go deeper:D

there is no point in arguing about facts , i will try to provide the proof asap

Edited by Scion

knoricks spawn with chance from pytan kills.

banshees spawn on chances from maluk kills.

both works.

respawn is what it should be for 2.0 patch.