Vedy90

Roll Back = Server Empty

We need those less intelligent people back. I won't stay and play on this server with Sett and 10 others

​I am flattered, but I actually play SimCity right now, and I expect things to stay that way untill live (unless some testing is needed).

First: I wouldn't call those people less inteligent. Less experienced, less mature, or just less serious about Classic, but inteligence is a different thing.

Second: Honestly, I don't care if people leave because of rollback on beta, because those people would leave anyway, sooner or later. Classic requires a certain mindset, that many players lack, and it's certainly not for everybody. Of course bigger comuninty will atract more people and more people will stay and enjoy, but doing crazy sh*t like that would drive away more people, than attract. Plus it would drive away those "reliable" people too, en masse.

Point being, if you want more people here, make sure they know what they are getting into, that one day rollback will be the least of their worries when they spend a month's worth of farm on teleports doing 2nd class change quest.

And just to avoid any confusion, Classic base adena rate is about 1/6 of what old chronicles used to be, so 3x Classic is actually half adena compared to "back then". That actually means even slower grind than that, because shots.

​the server rates are 3x now, check the official database and compare it to this one.

​I just created a another char, and i'm 100% sure we have same rate as before x50 XP x100 ADENA x25 DROP, that why Cassiopeia is right when he said that.

You get 200 adena per Keltir and you think we have x3 rate, then you gonna cry when real Classic will come.

And about Rollback, with these rate, it's too easy to get back everything you lose.

​If Leto Lizardman Overlord has Adena (726-1449) on the 1x dropspoil database, and I get 3000-5000 adena on this server, that is not 25x !

We need those less intelligent people back. I won't stay and play on this server with Sett and 10 others

​I am flattered, but I actually play SimCity right now, and I expect things to stay that way untill live (unless some testing is needed).

First: I wouldn't call those people less inteligent. Less experienced, less mature, or just less serious about Classic, but inteligence is a different thing.

Second: Honestly, I don't care if people leave because of rollback on beta, because those people would leave anyway, sooner or later. Classic requires a certain mindset, that many players lack, and it's certainly not for everybody. Of course bigger comuninty will atract more people and more people will stay and enjoy, but doing crazy sh*t like that would drive away more people, than attract. Plus it would drive away those "reliable" people too, en masse.

Point being, if you want more people here, make sure they know what they are getting into, that one day rollback will be the least of their worries when they spend a month's worth of farm on teleports doing 2nd class change quest.

And just to avoid any confusion, Classic base adena rate is about 1/6 of what old chronicles used to be, so 3x Classic is actually half adena compared to "back then". That actually means even slower grind than that, because shots.

​Sett, I am now convinced that you just want to play with yourself and you get offended by whatever I write...

So... yes you are right, I am wrong - You are the smartest, whilst I am and complete idiot and cannot perceive anything.

Sorry for the missunderstanding

Please accept my apologies and move on ;)

​the server rates are 3x now, check the official database and compare it to this one.

​I just created a another char, and i'm 100% sure we have same rate as before x50 XP x100 ADENA x25 DROP, that why Cassiopeia is right when he said that.

You get 200 adena per Keltir and you think we have x3 rate, then you gonna cry when real Classic will come.

And about Rollback, with these rate, it's too easy to get back everything you lose.

​If Leto Lizardman Overlord has Adena (726-1449) on the 1x dropspoil database, and I get 3000-5000 adena on this server, that is not 25x !

​This is old database... Classic has completely different drops (~50% changed), and way less adena.

Yeah you're on a wrong Database, please check on L2 central to have exact drop rate.

Edit : Leto Lizardman Overlord drop between 326-759 then, because Russian have raise adena rate by 3 since Age of War update (siege), we will have same amount of adena here with x3 rate than them on Official Classic.

So with x100 rate you should drop on them 10866-25300 adena (326/3 = 108.66x100), maybe it's a bug or something else i don't understand, just to wait a admin.

• Like 1

​Sett, I am now convinced that you just want to play with yourself and you get offended by whatever I write...

So... yes you are right, I am wrong - You are the smartest, whilst I am and complete idiot and cannot perceive anything.

​Well, you weren't, untill you wrote this...

And I mean no ofense, but 3x Classic means the most hardcore farmers will get 2nd CC in about a MONTH from launch. Do you honestly believe people who complain about rollback are ready for that?

​Well, you weren't, untill you wrote this...

And I mean no ofense, but 3x Classic means the most hardcore farmers will get 2nd CC in about a MONTH from launch. Do you honestly believe people who complain about rollback are ready for that?

​Ready or not at least they are there! And besides that a larger number of players is much more needed on a low rate, than a high rate :)

Yeah you're on a wrong Database, please check on L2 central to have exact drop rate.

​Ok then, if a Snipe from cruma tower has 300 adena drop in database, and we have 500.000 adena here, that is 25x? :))) this is not good

Also the Leto Lizardman Overlord has this - drop chance

Item 2411.jpg Brigandine Helmet1

0.927% — 1.139%

if you multiply that with 25 that should mean 1 brig helm at every 4 lizards killed :))

i cant believe what my eyes are reading xD i wonder what u gonna do with your life when in about 1 week they will totaly close and wipe this beta till they are ready for the last beta phase xD

• Like 1

Please give me the topic link where we can submit bugs! I will gladly help! I work in the bug finding domain... I'm a Quality Assurance Game Tester :D

​Ok then, if a Snipe from cruma tower has 300 adena drop in database, and we have 500.000 adena here, that is 25x? :))) this is not good

0.927% — 1.139%

if you multiply that with 25 that should mean 1 brig helm at every 4 lizards killed :))

​that is totally wrong. becus something has a 25% chance of dropping a item it DOES NOT mean that item will drop every 4 mobs. it just means that everytime u kill a mob u have a 25 % chance of getting that item. its 2 separated things. u can have a mob with 98 % chance of dropping a item, go and kill 10 of them and still not get the item.

yeah san0, but even like that, if it were 25%, it should still have dropped at least once out of 500 lizardmans killed, right?

I mean, for an enchant rate of 75%, there is a 25% chance for it to fail... and I enchanted that item to +500, and it still didn't break intro crystals :)

kinda fishy if you ask me...

But how about the Snipe, it has 300 adena drop in DB, but in game it has 500000... 100x adena rate?? i don't think so

I also checked in the correct DB for adeena drop on Leto Lizardman Overlord  = 400-600 adena... multiply that with 100x and you have 40000-60000 adena drop.... and in game you get 8k maximum :)

0.927% — 1.139%

​you still checking the wrong database, thats not a classic data base

https://l2central.info/classic/Панцирный_Шлем

here is the bringandine helmet drop database.

there is another classic database, the korean one, just waste time in google, i dont remember the link, but for god, waste time.

and remember, there no exist a real l2 classic server database, the russian and korean one, are estimated database, thats why there are intervals 0.01% - 0.05% because there is not know the exact drop rate of the things.

No official database has been released. Those probabilities, and numbers have been obtained through a program that players are using in the official russian and korean servers, to gather an estimated drop rate of the items.

Guys, please enough with the doomsday scenarios. It was announced the server is on Beta and that the server will be moved to another machine. Let's move on. People come and people go. That's the fact.

overlord, should drop 326 — 759 (x100) or 326 — 759(x33) in the case the russian database is updated

https://l2central.info/classic/Вождь_Ящеров_Лито

you have to keep in mind, that "beta testers (players)" in this server don't check those things, like adena drop rate, and adena drop, that is 1 of the reasons why 4 months later of the first official Grand Opening date, May 15th, there are too much bugs, and differences in the drop database with the official.

Now think for 1 min about it. If adena rate and adena drop is not correctly set up right now, and nearly nobody noticed. And it is something easy to check, because adena drop rate id 70%... then, think about items drop rate, nobody can check that, at least not any player. why? 

for instance, if 1 item has 1% drop rate, you need to kill the same mob, 100x30, to kill 3000 of the same mob, to obtain a decent estimated drop rate of that item, to compare it with the official database.

another reason is, there are some great differences between russian classic database, and korean one.

So, just live with that, this server is called "classic" but is  a custom one, there is NO possibility to set it up like the official classic, because there is not know the official classic database, only estimated numbers, noone here can check if those estimated numbers are settled correctly, and there are differences between the 2 main classic databases.

and dont know if those databases are updated to the actual drop rate of russian server, because russian server is x3 of classic 1.0 right now

0.927% — 1.139%

​you still checking the wrong database, thats not a classic data base

https://l2central.info/classic/Панцирный_Шлем

here is the bringandine helmet drop database.

there is another classic database, the korean one, just waste time in google, i dont remember the link, but for god, waste time.

and remember, there no exist a real l2 classic server database, the russian and korean one, are estimated database, thats why there are intervals 0.01% - 0.05% because there is not know the exact drop rate of the things.

No official database has been released. Those probabilities, and numbers have been obtained through a program that players are using in the official russian and korean servers, to gather an estimated drop rate of the items.

​THIS IS NOT COOL, i got the Full Brigandine Helmet from the Leto Lizardman Overlord yesterday, and in the DB you gave me, it does not even have that drop!!!!

OK GUYS, WHATEVER! SEE YOU GUYS ON October 24!! :D  Let's hope we will be more than 10 real players online (calculated without dual-box) ;)

• Like 1

yesterday i was 41 lvl and have 4,5kk adena but now i 38 lvl and 2.5kk adena!!! come back my lvl and my money! sorry for my bad english!

А теперь по русски! Вчера был 41 лвл и 4,5кк адена а теперь 38 лвл и 2,5кк адена! Что случилось? Верните все назад! Реально обидно тратить время, ручками набивать левел а потом обнаружить откат....!!!!

you do know this is a beta server right son?

anyway, the roll back on the BETA server (running now) happened becus we were moving the servers to a new machine, so to put it in a very simple way, the point where we copied the files from the old machine on last days, is the same point and the same files which were droped on new machine today, this means that the game basicly paused and everything u did on last day on the BETA, was not saved on the files which are now running on the new machine.

I think i made it kinda understandable if u still have any doubts about it feel free to pm on forum or skype and ill explain you better.

​Hello San0,

What Nevax and myself are trying to point out is that the players that are coming to see the server, should benefit from a POSITIVE experience, not a negative one... a lot of people left the server due to the roll-back, and a lot of new player were discouraged. The main idea is that as long as it is an open beta, there should be an active GM online most of the time, to be able to support new-commers and also support the veterans by offering them the full experience of what the server is going to be when it is launched. I am more than sure that is not hard to do...

Best Regards Defiance :)

​people that dont have time to read annuncements and the forums are not going to stay here in the server when live, why?

Beta server is running with x50 rates x100 adena, or maybe more, live server x3, if they leave for 1 day roll back at beta ... be sure they wont stay playing at a 16-33 times harder server than the actual.

​There isn't any possibility that the current rates are anywhere near where you have stated. Based on Prelude L2 or Classic L2 from RU/KR, especially considering the fact that it's boosted 3x on RU from current L2. Current L2 you can't even kill a single mob and level past level 1. To go from level 1 to level 4 is around at most, maybe 10x. Which technically would be around 9x, if this is at 3x times the normal RU Classic.

Adena, I wouldn't be sitting at 500K at level 26 with a wooden set and cestus ? with a dwarf (keeping mats) if it was 100x adena either.

Now moving on past your exuberant rate amount

I reiterate the original message that I was trying to convey from the start which Vedy tried to convey as well.

We weren't looking for compensation, we know where to look on the forum and in the game to notice that it is beta. He states hes a Quality control game tester, which I wont doubt, I have no reason to. I almost have a degree as a Game Designer, but someone like him would have a little bit more knowledge on such things of what happens to players when a "BETA" is in order without information that is in plain view.

Age has nothing to do with understanding what Vedy and myself were trying to state. It goes back to the simple fact that most people, whether they stay here or not, will not pay attention to simple things. It's a private server, they have no real commitment here, EVER. It doesn't cost anything to play and if it doesn't work, why on earth would they come back? That's as basic as the question gets and that's what we were trying to convey.

The people that dont come back aren't necessarily going to be the players you don't want here either. Honestly, I almost didn't come back to test it out more simply because of it and the warm welcome of "get over it". But I did, for the simple fact that I want to see what happens when the server goes live.

I've been playing L2 since NA OB, on and off of course and i've honestly been looking for a server that is like this, but if new players will be welcomed with a "it's beta, what do you expect" attitude. I can promise you, the work the scripters/programmers/admins have put forth, wont matter. Your time will have been wasted.

This has nothing to do with compensation or thinking I am an amazing L2 player. It has everything to do with the longevity of the server and keeping this place a place people want to go to. I'm sorry to say it, but those of you that have been here testing and playing for a long period of time, should be more accepting of seeing new people post. These are potential PK's, PVP, Sieges or maybe even potential guild mates on this PS.

Instead of stating that the new players need to get over themselves, why not get over yourselves and understand that not everyone is a forum god? 

• Like 1

you do know this is a beta server right son?

anyway, the roll back on the BETA server (running now) happened becus we were moving the servers to a new machine, so to put it in a very simple way, the point where we copied the files from the old machine on last days, is the same point and the same files which were droped on new machine today, this means that the game basicly paused and everything u did on last day on the BETA, was not saved on the files which are now running on the new machine.

I think i made it kinda understandable if u still have any doubts about it feel free to pm on forum or skype and ill explain you better.

​Hello San0,

What Nevax and myself are trying to point out is that the players that are coming to see the server, should benefit from a POSITIVE experience, not a negative one... a lot of people left the server due to the roll-back, and a lot of new player were discouraged. The main idea is that as long as it is an open beta, there should be an active GM online most of the time, to be able to support new-commers and also support the veterans by offering them the full experience of what the server is going to be when it is launched. I am more than sure that is not hard to do...

Best Regards Defiance :)

​people that dont have time to read annuncements and the forums are not going to stay here in the server when live, why?

Beta server is running with x50 rates x100 adena, or maybe more, live server x3, if they leave for 1 day roll back at beta ... be sure they wont stay playing at a 16-33 times harder server than the actual.

​There isn't any possibility that the current rates are anywhere near where you have stated. Based on Prelude L2 or Classic L2 from RU/KR, especially considering the fact that it's boosted 3x on RU from current L2. Current L2 you can't even kill a single mob and level past level 1. To go from level 1 to level 4 is around at most, maybe 10x. Which technically would be around 9x, if this is at 3x times the normal RU Classic.

Adena, I wouldn't be sitting at 500K at level 26 with a wooden set and cestus ? with a dwarf (keeping mats) if it was 100x adena either.

Now moving on past your exuberant rate amount

I reiterate the original message that I was trying to convey from the start which Vedy tried to convey as well.

We weren't looking for compensation, we know where to look on the forum and in the game to notice that it is beta. He states hes a Quality control game tester, which I wont doubt, I have no reason to. I almost have a degree as a Game Designer, but someone like him would have a little bit more knowledge on such things of what happens to players when a "BETA" is in order without information that is in plain view.

Age has nothing to do with understanding what Vedy and myself were trying to state. It goes back to the simple fact that most people, whether they stay here or not, will not pay attention to simple things. It's a private server, they have no real commitment here, EVER. It doesn't cost anything to play and if it doesn't work, why on earth would they come back? That's as basic as the question gets and that's what we were trying to convey.

The people that dont come back aren't necessarily going to be the players you don't want here either. Honestly, I almost didn't come back to test it out more simply because of it and the warm welcome of "get over it". But I did, for the simple fact that I want to see what happens when the server goes live.

I've been playing L2 since NA OB, on and off of course and i've honestly been looking for a server that is like this, but if new players will be welcomed with a "it's beta, what do you expect" attitude. I can promise you, the work the scripters/programmers/admins have put forth, wont matter. Your time will have been wasted.

This has nothing to do with compensation or thinking I am an amazing L2 player. It has everything to do with the longevity of the server and keeping this place a place people want to go to. I'm sorry to say it, but those of you that have been here testing and playing for a long period of time, should be more accepting of seeing new people post. These are potential PK's, PVP, Sieges or maybe even potential guild mates on this PS.

Instead of stating that the new players need to get over themselves, why not get over yourselves and understand that not everyone is a forum god? 

​mate, all the player base has been lost since the postpone of the grand opening date May 15th, now, 5 months later, the server stills in beta stage. all the work we did, I, nscraft, googleboon, and a lot of people in the advertising event, has been useless.

I brought here more than 1700 potential players, that right now have gone, because of this long wait. That's the main problem, not that the staff state to the whining players that the server is in beta stage, and wipes will be eventually.

And about the rates, you don't need to believe nothing, just go, search in one of the 2 classic databases that exist (other one are not classic database), and check the actual rates. Im not playing this server to give you an exact example with numbers, and even if would, you still wont believe me.

Oh, this again.

Noone (except me) said you should get over it. They said they will not do anything about it, because they can't and it doesn't matter. Seriously, if you have a problem with that, then you should see a specialist, not spam the forum.

As for rates, adena rate is not experience rate. It is different form each other, different from old chronicles and NOT different in Classic 2.0 (XP is not, only adena rate was raised). IIRC there was a link to Classic experience table, which is ALSO different from old L2.