Sign in to follow this  
GRX

"zaken gift"

Hey, i log in for 5 minutes cuz i only wanted to check a reward and i got  from "zaken gift" rune xp 100% in inventory (2hours). That was a lame cuz i couldnt be online. When i log later rune just dissapear. Great reward ! xD

13 minutes ago, GRX said:

I didnt know that will be a rune... It was called "gift" not "rune xp" 

but its still a gift, just because you trashed it doesnt mean it wasnt gift

if i give you flowers as gift and you dont put it to water because you have to go somewhere, you come back and they are withered doesnt mean it was sh1t gift, just you didnt take care of it ^_^ 

• Like 1

The reward could've been one of the ~10 items (buff scrolls, 7-day agathions etc.), but you're right that the rune is a bit tricky since it's probably the only 2-hour item there... It probably should've been either specified in advance that it might contain shadow item or it should've been changed so that you'd have to double-click the rune to activate it. I assume many people have experienced the same problem, they opened a rune and couldn't really make much use of it, which probably ended up doing more harm than good as a reward.

Well, either way you just had a bad luck :/ But it's the same as if someone who has box buffer 70+ gets buff scrolls for lv 1 buffs, not everyone can win, maybe you'll have better luck next time :)

This "gift" reminds me this situation:

( Work )

Boss: you MUST stay 2 hours longer, ill pay you!

Me: oh i'm so fking happy, thank you sir. 

10 minutes ago, GRX said:

This "gift" reminds me this situation:

( Work )

Boss: you MUST stay 2 hours longer, ill pay you!

Me: oh i'm so fking happy, thank you sir. 

you forgot to add

Boss: you MUST stay 2 hours longer, i will pay you triple of your normal salary for it!

if thats what boss would say to me 1 day after 2 years, i dont think i would be against it, especially since it pays off itself