Sign in to follow this  
Sensei

Infinite boss Frenzy

I tested this little bug for a few days before I reach to conclusions. Here we go:
Confusion/Charm/Peace were used to RBs of different lvls around the map, who were already at Rage state (or Frenzy w/e you wanna call it). 
As long as you keep using those skills every 5 mins at max, the Rage state refreshes.
If you stop and Rage state ends, you need to hit the boss within 30 sec, and it will instantly go back to Rage.

bugRB.jpg

^ The boss above was for 45 mins straight in Rage.

Edited by Sensei

i have never seen those 3 skills work properly in my whole life playing l2, it takes real man to recode them to their purpose :D

dunno if this is bugged or how this rage should work (not that i care that much about it tho), at this point i dont even know whats the whole purpose of bosses even going rage, so lets see what admins reply to this ^_^ 

18 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i have never seen those 3 skills work properly in my whole life playing l2, it takes real man to recode them to their purpose :D

dunno if this is bugged or how this rage should work (not that i care that much about it tho), at this point i dont even know whats the whole purpose of bosses even going rage, so lets see what admins reply to this ^_^ 

what is the purpose of half the things in this game? to give us aids, it's a korean game after all

27 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

what is the purpose of half the things in this game? to give us aids, it's a korean game after all

Everything serves a purpose. We just haven't been taught by xzp yet. 

25 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Everything serves a purpose. We just haven't been taught by xzp yet. 

Our minds aren't strategic enough to comprehend his lessons

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

Just today we found out that we can't drop items from guards,now this one.Too much information for 1 day

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

no, i mean, this rage was supposed to prevent ppl to solo farm bosses, but they can be farmed by 2 DDs anyway with big reserve of time :D 

Just now, MusulmoN said:

Just today we found out that we can't drop items from guards,now this one.Too much information for 1 day

this is nothing new that bosses stay "active" with charm/confusion/peace, saw ppl doing it for loooong time to keep them out of spawn

Even with barrier(from later patch) you can easy farm solo rb, just need strong pc. Ask Nksvl, they farm milions of rb on gk/pagrioo. He has experience and can help you with correct rb working :) now there is small bug with rb agro, but i can”t clearly say whats wrong and what should work (sometimes when you start hitting boss even with 0dps he aggro on you by next target) :) btw its not problem to do some tests with correct time/working on off, just tell...

Edited by [email protected]

Sign in to follow this