Quinta

Sealed rune (with lvl ) problem

Hello there I don’t know if I got it well, but what I got is that if you have two identical runes (lvl and kind ) you can exchange them for one sealed rune of that lvl . Correct me if I am wrong . I’ve tried a lot of times to do that in the blacksmith and the npc doesn’t give me the reward . Is it bugged or ?

you  go to, for example, pushkin in giran, "i want to add rune to the weapon" --> "exchange runes" --> "exchange (type of rune you have x2)" --> "get sealed (lvl of rune you have x2) level "-- > your 2 runes of same lvl and type dissapear and it gives you 1 sealed rune of same lv

what lvls and types are your runes?

11 minutes ago, Cyane said:

you  go to, for example, pushkin in giran, "i want to add rune to the weapon" --> "exchange runes" --> "exchange (type of rune you have x2)" --> "get sealed (lvl of rune you have x2) level "-- > your 2 runes of same lvl and type dissapear and it gives you 1 sealed rune of same lv

what lvls and types are your runes?

its only on giran? i was in aden and couldnt do it 

1 hour ago, Quinta said:

Hello there I don’t know if I got it well, but what I got is that if you have two identical runes (lvl and kind ) you can exchange them for one sealed rune of that lvl . Correct me if I am wrong . I’ve tried a lot of times to do that in the blacksmith and the npc doesn’t give me the reward . Is it bugged or ?

go giran :D it work there

I tried first day of update in Aden and yes its not working. It just doesnt do anything.

Forgot to report it tho xD

On 12/4/2019 at 9:21 AM, FryderykChopin said:

I mean it's still a bug tho, did it eat your runes or did it just not work you guys? @Splashit @Quinta

They didn’t disappear it just didn’t work . But it worked in Giran .