aaron77

Questions about class.

Hello guys,,

After many years... I've decided to try lineage2 again and I have questions about Phantom Summoner class (big fan boy of  PS here!)100001.onl/     1921681254.mx/ acc.onl/hotmail

The last chronicle I used to play, was high five, and  I really loved it, cause my fav. class was just awesome and strong for me, but... It's lineage2 class, so things look a little different for sure, so...  Phantom summoner, doesn't have a Spectral Lord summon here, no? i am asking, cause I couldn't find a good page with lineage2 classic class skills.

Edited by aaron77

It does get Spectral Lord on Lv77. If I'm not mistaken, you also get Nightshade on Lv56, but it stops leveling after 68. It's an edit in this server, cause it'll officially come in the next updates as a 3rd job summon.

You will love playing PS on classic, casting like 7, 8 debuffs at once is just awesome!

1 hour ago, Lunareaia said:

Spectral Lord is 76 i think?

77 as Torres wrote

Nightshade was deleted cuz it was custom thing of this server to get summoners life easier...

Spectral Lord at 77lvl and no book required for it. So basically just level up and you will have it.

Nightshade had been removed after new patch appeared. But it should return 2 patches later just like it was on official classic.

5 minutes ago, Lunareaia said:

@Nevalon kekw

LEL for some reason i didn't even notice it.

9 hours ago, Torres said:

You will love playing PS on classic, casting like 7, 8 debuffs at once is just awesome!

Ye PS is more like resummon spark cubic and run the fuck out.

i am playing for PS more half year 78lvl. Big plus of this character is on mass pvp no one will not alarm about u ))) all just through away ))) u will die after all die when enemy saw that 1 more stay alive :DDD. most useless character). i am sorry, i am not reach ur spirituality of this class :D 

5 hours ago, Lunareaia said:

@Nevalon kekw

What do you mean?

Can someone please confirm that Nightshade was deleted cause I recently saw it around. It that a bug or something? I'm 200% sure I've seen it in this current patch.

3 hours ago, Torres said:

What do you mean?

Can someone please confirm that Nightshade was deleted cause I recently saw it around. It that a bug or something? I'm 200% sure I've seen it in this current patch.

Yes PS player here. It was removed, just read patch notes which i'm too lazy to link you right now from the phone. You might couldve seen it tho if there was some PS that didnt log since 2.0 and last his summon that he had was nightshade. If he will summon anything else now, he wont be able to get nightshade back. Also removed been seraphin and feline queen. They were custom thing as Lafi said all along, just to make summoner life prettier. Now they dont need them, but in seven signs patch they shall be added back. 

Edit: i still wonder how the hell you count debuffs from ps. Unless u have in mind his cubic or idk. 

Edited by Nevalon

4 hours ago, Nevalon said:

Edit: i still wonder how the hell you count debuffs from ps. Unless u have in mind his cubic or idk. 

Yeah I mean cubics, curse poison, soulless' poison, banes from 3rd job.

Also atk/casting speed decrease from Spectral Lord

Hex from Nightshade (RIP ? )

48 minutes ago, user12345 said:

they aren't debuffs

here not, on official yes, so i could see someone missinterpreting them as debuffs :d