Sign in to follow this  
Splashit

saturday drama

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

how mages get AoEd this hard @_@

I dont know i was not there.But in the other hand what do you expect from mages with +16 wep Mcrit 2k to tyrants,and they crit 4k ? Everybody knows that Tyrs are to OP class now.

1 minute ago, MusulmoN said:

I dont know i was not there.But in the other hand what do you expect from mages with +16 wep Mcrit 2k to tyrants,and they crit 4k ? Everybody knows that Tyrs are to OP class now.

then wait for pala buff ?

1 hour ago, MusulmoN said:

then pump your armors as we pumped our jewels

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

then pump your armors as we pumped our jewels

i wont answer on previous argument that tyr is op. i will answer to you : mage armors cannot be bumped inorder to tank melees in melee range no matter how ++ you will go.

1 hour ago, MusulmoN said:

Every1 knows, yet on movie ur side is full of mages and destros(with many ppl including you reroling to mage recently :D)

edit:

P.S. Non-Hero tyrant > Hero AW sad story...

Edited by Rizos
  • Sad 1

Just now, iAxZp said:

i wont answer on previous argument that tyr is op. i will answer to you : mage armors cannot be bumped inorder to tank melees in melee range no matter how ++ you will go.

idk where you see 4k dmg to normally stacked mage, if you are pleb, yeah, you will get 4k dmg from fully stacked tyrant, same as pleb tyrant is going to get 4-6k crits from fully stacked mage 9_9

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

idk where you see 4k dmg to normally stacked mage, if you are pleb, yeah, you will get 4k dmg from fully stacked tyrant, same as pleb tyrant is going to get 4-6k crits from fully stacked mage 9_9

i never got 4k dmg from tyrant. all i am saying is, when tyrant aoe has same cd + dmg with elemental mages aoe skill then mages with 1/3 of hp pull CANNOT sustain the damage trades. especially if enemy melees have some braincells and have reflect buffs :) cuz even if mages aoe them triggering CC is no use for them :)

Edited by iAxZp

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i never got 4k dmg from tyrant. all i am saying is, when tyrant aoe has same cd + dmg with elemental mages aoe skill then mages with 1/3 of hp pull CANNOT sustain the damage trades. especially if enemy melees have some braincells and have reflect buffs :) cuz even if mages aoe them triggering CC is no use for them :)

i wish you would have chance to fight vs fully stacked mage party with melees, seeing how real dmg works for both sides and not just assume who can and who cannot withstand burst from opposite site :P

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i wish you would have chance to fight vs fully stacked mage party with melees, seeing how real dmg works for both sides and not just assume who can and who cannot withstand burst from opposite site :P

i didnt? :D

10 minutes ago, Rizos said:

We? You and ur new box wc? ?

past tense, do you speak it? when we were pumping m def, i was the one who tried to get as much M def boost as possible, dont forget ?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

Every1 knows, yet on movie ur side is full of mages and destros(with many ppl including you reroling to mage recently :D)

edit:

P.S. Non-Hero tyrant > Hero AW sad story...

4 hours ago, Splashit said:

better music on the previous video :D

another video i found from the same uploader is just having some normal music.