Sign in to follow this  
Luxeraph

Death penalty

I've been wondering since I read it a few times but not sure if it's still there, does dying with no karma to mobs have a change to drop items? and if it does are newbies(-40) exempt from it?

I'm asking because I've died A LOT and haven't drop anything(or at least that I've noticed).

yes, you can drop items without karma when you die from mob (not RB/RB minions tho) and no, -40 lvls are not exempted from it ;) you were just lucky

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Luxeraph said:

Ok then, thanks, hope my luck wont just screw me over from now on, BTW nice to know that raids wont have an effect.

Its bad for game, free exp and leeching. If GMs change it back on same drop effect like from mobs with chance on drop items, it will be perfect. Old system push people to closed grups and people will fight again about RBs, we will drop others players, action again, no army of boxes, it stop green machines killing RBs w/o risk with +++++++ weapons and armors. Its bring old Classic sense to game. 

I don't know if it's my imagination but in the past I remember dropping items a lot easier when dying to normal mobs, at one point during 2.0 I think they reduced the chance to drop

3 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Its bad for game, free exp and leeching. If GMs change it back on same drop effect like from mobs with chance on drop items, it will be perfect. Old system push people to closed grups and people will fight again about RBs, we will drop others players, action again, no army of boxes, it stop green machines killing RBs w/o risk with +++++++ weapons and armors. Its bring old Classic sense to game. 

Huh are You on drugs atm ????

I mean when have You fighted for anything last time :P ??

3 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

I don't know if it's my imagination but in the past I remember dropping items a lot easier when dying to normal mobs, at one point during 2.0 I think they reduced the chance to drop

dunno dunno, already dropped 1 orf 3 on zaken patch to mob, luckily no ppl around ?

Edited by Rizos

51 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Huh are You on drugs atm ????

I mean when have You fighted for anything last time :P ??

What is anything for you? New chars need just most exp from RBs and their drops. Record is 260kk per 15mins and 250kk adena. Do u need something more?

i always went to RBs expecting no drops . most of the times i got pretty much that and sometimes when i got rly lucky i got karmian gloves

Edited by TrekPazt