Sign in to follow this  
BentleyCole

Soul breaker looking for guidance L2 classic

Hi! Since kamael was added, I decided to create a soul breaker and a female one at that. Im currently nearing lvl60 together with wc and I just want to make the character strong both in pve and pvp. I searched the web for guides but all i can find is rubbish.

Can anyone help me with the following: Weapon augments// Feoh or othell// Mage type or fighter type-which is better// Dyes//

I found one guide but that only apply to high rate servers. Clanmates cant even help since they said that they havent played it before.

I appreciate all the help that can I get. Thanks.

2 hours ago, BentleyCole said:

Hi! Since kamael was added, I decided to create a soul breaker and a female one at that. Im currently nearing lvl60 together with wc and I just want to make the character strong both in pve and pvp. I searched the web for guides but all i can find is rubbish.

Can anyone help me with the following: Weapon augments// Feoh or othell// Mage type or fighter type-which is better// Dyes//

I found one guide but that only apply to high rate servers. Clanmates cant even help since they said that they havent played it before.

I appreciate all the help that can I get. Thanks.

Hello. Yes, first you download our client, 2nd you wait if we will add Kamaels ( cause we actually don't like them ), then you ask this question again.
Or you can do it hard way, google "Lineage 2 classic official EU/NA" ( we are not official EU or NA ).

• Haha 3

why are people hating on kamaels? slh/zerker are literally trash classes which wont see spot in any meta build, compared to HB/GF chronicles when they were must in every build and trickster is like 50/50, you can have him in setup, but its like 3.6 rontgen, not great, not terrible, especially since they took away from him pranah and enchanted real target :D 

49 minutes ago, Koll said:

Hello. Yes, first you download our client, 2nd you wait if we will add Kamaels ( cause we actually don't like them ), then you asking this question again.
Or you can do it hard way, google "Lineage 2 classic official EU/NA" ( we are not official EU or NA ).

What the Hell? And people call me troll? Me? Its such a big unjustness!!!!