Sign in to follow this  
NeverEnding

Hi - New player - quick question

Hi!

Since the inova joke closes soon, im coming to this server.

I would like to ask how good is this in terms of patches, is it l2j or official files? 

Maximum ppl online?

Also, Im planning to main a spoiler - what are the chances to get a cp? No really I am maining spoiler.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, NeverEnding said:

Hi!

I would like to ask how good is this in terms of patches, is it l2j or official files? 

Maximum ppl online?

Also, Im planning to main a spoiler - what are the chances to get a cp? No really I am maining spoiler.

Thank you!

a)If I understand correctly server runs on heavily modified official files.

b)We don't have exact numbers but server is healthier than ever, there are lots of parties on party matching on practically every prime. Endgame consists of 4 sides competing against each other. Server has been going for 4 years but is still going without any wipes and is getting updates every now and then. Low levels might be a bit deserted but as soon as you hit 50+ everything becomes dramatically more populated.

c)There is practically no chance of joining a competitive cp as spoiler. At this point even if you get hero you are a valor/grandeur meatshield with up to 50k hp+cp combined. Cancelling is nice but unless they get rush(they dont in this patch) they won't be able to get close enough to cancel. There is only one person that I'm aware of that plays spoiler on a competitive cp and he usually has hero on lockdown. I've seen cases of spoilers tagging along with CPs and spoiling their mobs for a fee. Or maybe you can befriend some people and go farm with them, but I find it highly unlikely that you can join a competitive cp as a spoiler, at least with the current meta (admins have teased some future class buffs and iirc dwarves are getting some too).

6 hours ago, NeverEnding said:

Hi!

Maximum ppl online?

Thank you!

Real man spotted!!! enough with those tyrant mage crap. make dorfs great again.

• Thanks 1

The server is already seeing players from innova, looking for a new home - so activity will be increased further from what we currently face (which is already high enough). I'm currently leveling 2 toons, got them to 40+, and I have to say, RB parties are so consistent and present. In addition, there are always parties searching for aoe farming members at 50-60 levels. And you will most certainly find a CP (or random parties - I dunno how your class choice will affect this though, spoilers aren't really a thing) at 70s.  For a classic server, I believe club is your best bet hands down. Also, no p2w - there is an official market place from where you can trade items for money, but it doesn't affect the economy (much) since the items already exist in the server and are being sold by players who earned them, unlike official servers where you get boosted by items that get "produced" the time you pay for them.

Edited by Pakarti
  • Like 1

there is no private server would their have hands on official site unless they want to get a lawsuit before their home door, this server just use a better platform than java and their owners are just really good so they can re-create like 80-85% of what official has.

Edited by qloc01

1 hour ago, qloc01 said:

there is no private server would their have hands on official site unless they want to get a lawsuit before their home door, this server just use a better platform than java and their owners are just really good so they can re-create like 80-85% of what official has.

so you want to persuade whole L2 community that PTS files are actually myth? :D now i agree that probably most of servers which promote they have PTS files probably dont have, but i am pretty sure if this was java version of classic, admins wouldnt have problem to change stuff from 1 day to another instead of spending lots of time to change even minor things (configuration of PTS files is possible to some extent and isnt exactly easy, but its doable, not for core components of the game tho) ;) 

The truth is that Club is based on C4 extender, same as NA offical servers. Fun fact: even the WoW classic is based on C4 extender. Actually just a couple of week ago they've made this deep research on quarks in protons and they found traces of C4 code so good chances is that our lives are built on C4 pts files. FACTS.

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

so you want to persuade whole L2 community that PTS files are actually myth?  now i agree that probably most of servers which promote they have PTS files probably dont have, but i am pretty sure if this was java version of classic, admins wouldnt have problem to change stuff from 1 day to another instead of spending lots of time to change even minor things (configuration of PTS files is possible to some extent and isnt exactly easy, but its doable, not for core components of the game tho)  

this. I'm no coder but if this was java I don't think there would be black boxes on the server files that the staff would be unable to edit or alter in any way, and this was mentioned recently by one of the admins(can't remember which one). Take it with a grain of salt though because I probably don't have a single clue on what i'm talking about.

2 hours ago, NeverEnding said:

Oh got ya. 

Btw how much boxes are allowed? (for free)

1 allowed for free and for each premium account you have you get +1 account.

For example if you have 5 premium accounts, you can log those 5 premiums + 1 non premium.

9 hours ago, NeverEnding said:

Oh got ya. 

Btw how much boxes are allowed? (for free)

As Arse said you only get 1 without paying for extra, but it's not as wack as it sounds - with most chars you level up until lategame just fine by scouting for RBs and RB parties in /partymatching. With box you'd more often than not just become frustrated that you're increasing the gap between it and your main because boxes don't always get invited into parties, and the bigger level gap there is the less exp your box recieves, making it even harder to catch up. At high lv you just find a CP or some semi-CP and you'll be just fine.

20 hours ago, MoDoy said:

so you want to persuade whole L2 community that PTS files are actually myth?  now i agree that probably most of servers which promote they have PTS files probably dont have, but i am pretty sure if this was java version of classic, admins wouldnt have problem to change stuff from 1 day to another instead of spending lots of time to change even minor things (configuration of PTS files is possible to some extent and isnt exactly easy, but its doable, not for core components of the game tho)  

i dont mean PTS file, i mean actual l2 file, tbh, what i said earlier in this topic is exactly what sano or someone else from server staff told me about 1-2 years ago when i showed them how much admire i had for them for creating such good server

Hello everyone!

Haven´t played for about 10+ years and I just downloaded the game yesterday and I was wondering how easy it is to get into xp parties as bishop? I don´t know anyone from the server and I´m curious if it is worth while to start playing as one?