Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

10 daily coin boxes compensation

You promised daily coin chests, As i noticed we received these only on chars that are in clan. Many clan members left clan after siege/to take hero in different clan and didnt receive compensation. Nice...

better way and more effective to say this would be: yo, some of our chars were out of clan when boxes were added to move to another clan and didnt got the boxes, can we get the boxes on this chars anyway since they were in clan and left only to take the hero?

and then probably one of us would say: yo sure it makes sense can you name those chars please?

and then you would say: X Y Z

and one of us would say: done. sry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, San0 said:

better way and more effective to say this would be: yo, some of our chars were out of clan when boxes were added to move to another clan and didnt got the boxes, can we get the boxes on this chars anyway since they were in clan and left only to take the hero?

and then probably one of us would say: yo sure it makes sense can you name those chars please?

and then you would say: X Y Z

and one of us would say: done. sry.

Dunno, me alone have like 10 chars like that cos yday evening cleared 1 clan of chars collecting chests. U could for example give chest to any char that was active during weekend instead of collecting chars list from each player

Edited by Rizos

bad timing xD

boxes were added to every character who on a normal situation would have received them. aka clan members of clans lvl 3 or higher, we cannot guess when people have a char that they removed out of clan for wtv reason they did it at all times.

giving boxes to every char that was on during the weekend would end up with many people who did not "lost" them getting them also, including shop boxes, fishers, and wtv other random chars that were not affected by this problms.

nice compensation then all chars i cared to get it cos didnt have bracelet 5, didnt get cos i left clan in one special day that it mattered

Edited by Rizos

23 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Dunno, me alone have like 10 chars like that cos yday evening cleared 1 clan of chars collecting chests. U could for example give chest to any char that was active during weekend instead of collecting chars list from each player

Yet imagine how many people will pop up and say  "oh yea i left clan too cause of the following reasons : bla bla "  and in the end every char in the game receives all these boxes even those who log 30 chars + to trade them for mats

and you gonna keep beating the same horse or you gonna indeed make a list of the chars that happen to be in that situation?

problm would have been solved from post one 40 minutes ago.

3 hours ago, San0 said:

and you gonna keep beating the same horse or you gonna indeed make a list of the chars that happen to be in that situation?

sem1, sem2, sem3, sem4, sem5

all the way until sem206. fix now or I will make official qq thread!

edit: jokes aside, please add to char SemenArsonist as I left clan for the siege, thanks

Edited by SemenArsonist