Sign in to follow this  
VILEN

Suggestions to support the fight against COVID-19

Good day!

Unfortunately, we are faced with a global pandemic and we are currently seeing new outbreaks of the virus around the world. L2classic.club gathers people from almost all over the world, I propose to hold an event in support of the fight against the virus.
The plot of the event is very simple, and most importantly useful:
Get the ingredients for a vaccine that will end the epidemic. As a reward, you can install a new accessory - an antiviral mask and possibly something else (at your discretion).

Thanks for your attention!

Edited by VILEN
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

are u serious? or this is high iq joke, that im to stupid to understand

what can not you understand?

3 hours ago, VILEN said:

Good day!

Unfortunately, we are faced with a global pandemic and we are currently seeing new outbreaks of the virus around the world. L2classic.club gathers people from almost all over the world, I propose to hold an event in support of the fight against the virus.
Get the ingredients for a vaccine that will end the epidemic. As a reward, you can install a new accessory - an antiviral mask and possibly something else (at your discretion).

I like the theme but unfortunately we had an event fairly recently so we're probably going to have to wait a while before we get another one

On 8/4/2020 at 8:10 PM, VILEN said:

Good day!

Sorry, but events is banned because of C19

On 8/5/2020 at 1:32 PM, Fortuna said:

Also forbid teleports and making parties of more than 3 members. 

I remember that long term event we had in 2015 where you could only make party of like 7 people. It was wonderful, the exp spots were empty so you could farm anywhere you wanted

On 8/6/2020 at 10:48 PM, FryderykChopin said:

I remember that long term event we had in 2015 where you could only make party of like 7 people. It was wonderful, the exp spots were empty so you could farm anywhere you wanted

nice event actually, ppl will be offline of the duration of the event for that time, because nobody is going to farm gc even with 7 ppl. Random 100%, they struggle killing with 9 ppl xD