Saalle

Need tips about progression please

Im lvl 23 Dark Elf assassin and dunno how to lvl fast. The guy i met yesterday somehow lvl supper fast wile i take 0.50% xp per mob in abandon camp. Besides that, i need to drink hp and mana pots after each kill cause my dagger skill miss most of the time. Im pretty much new to Lineage 2 and would really like to hear any tips how to get out of this situation. As it stands right now, seems to me that im gonna run out of adena soon by buying pots and then wont even be able to lvl at all.

Any sort of tip would help, i really like the game and server too i think but dunno what to do. Are there any quests that give lots of xp,gear or something?

Edited by Saalle

The only quest worth doing on early levels is a Moon Knight around level 25 or so in Gludin. I'm not sure which NPC exactly it is taken at but take a look around (I think it's the one between blacksmith and armor/weapon shop). It gives you a free permanent D grade armor set (pretty good, with some bonuses too) and a 7-day D grade weapon I believe.

As for the progession, regular exp is lame, you always need to look for RB parties - whenever you exp, always have /partymatching window active and look for RB parties around your level. RBs give seriously insane exp on early levels, you can just several levels just in a single day with a good party. Pro tip: If there is no party available you can also check map for alive RB around your level and make your own party ;) 

Edited by FryderykChopin

pm your name, I will send u [d] bow.

I  think daggers level up faster and easier with bow, instead of using dagger.

Also if u see low lvl rb's, just go there, try to form party, or farmer will come and it will kill solo. YOu can always leech some exp. Worth doing it.

You might even ask him for buffs ;) Maybe he will buff ya. 

If it is your first character then good way to get some adena is to always pick up all drops from monsters. After exp you can go to Giran Harbor and check if someone buys the materials you got. If not you can always sell to NPC in towns.

Solo exping is slow and expensive if you do not have buffs, you can try to find a buffer that would like to exp with you, but it can be hard as most of people prefer to exp on RBs.

3 hours ago, Donkihot said:

pm your name, I will send u [d] bow.

I  think daggers level up faster and easier with bow, instead of using dagger.

Also if u see low lvl rb's, just go there, try to form party, or farmer will come and it will kill solo. YOu can always leech some exp. Worth doing it.

You might even ask him for buffs  Maybe he will buff ya. 

My character name is " Saalle" , ty.

I guess i will just be using bow then till i get more skills and stuff

When does these bosses spawn? Right now im on location near Gludio where says that some boss "Inkutai" is alive but he's not here at all. Im literally on same spot that boss is on the map and i cant see him.

Edited by Saalle

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

The only quest worth doing on early levels is a Moon Knight around level 25 or so in Gludin. I'm not sure which NPC exactly it is taken at but take a look around (I think it's the one between blacksmith and armor/weapon shop). It gives you a free permanent D grade armor set (pretty good, with some bonuses too) and a 7-day D grade weapon I believe.

As for the progession, regular exp is lame, you always need to look for RB parties - whenever you exp, always have /partymatching window active and look for RB parties around your level. RBs give seriously insane exp on early levels, you can just several levels just in a single day with a good party. Pro tip: If there is no party available you can also check map for alive RB around your level and make your own party  

Thanks, i will look for this quest as soon as i get 25.

3 hours ago, Saalle said:

My character name is " Saalle" , ty.

I guess i will just be using bow then till i get more skills and stuff

When does these bosses spawn? Right now im on location near Gludio where says that some boss "Inkutai" is alive but he's not here at all. Im literally on same spot that boss is on the map and i cant see him.

some bosses map location are bugged, most bosses are on same spot as map shows

Advices about exping on RBs is cool and all but u have to keep in mind that you will run out of adena very very quickly and you will find yourself stuck on this D grade bow on level 60 or something like that because RB farmers take all drop. As a new player on completely new character u have to somehow balance traditional exp and RB exp so u can improve your gear with your levels. Exp is not the hard part, adena is.

The best way for new players to make adena is to play when there is event going on the server. Usually u can sell event items to people for good price but I am not sure if there is any event currently.

Other idea is to spend same time in trade zone (giran harbor) and try to make some money by trading (simply buy cheaper sell for more). But without starting adena it will be hard for you.

Last idea is to obviously donate few euros and sell coins of luck. Fastest method but least fun.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Donkihot said:

or u can go fishing.

1 exp fish 100k adena.  to sell.

I will do this as soon as i find out how does fishing works in this game.

Not all damage dealer classes can farm effectively in Lineage 2. This game has very different mechanics from others mmorpgs.

You can try leveling up a Orc Fighter or Dwarf as they're more tanky and deal fairly good damage.

To avoid spamming hp potions you either need to find a spot to kill mobs 3-5 levels lower than yours or/also you need a buff called Vampiric Rage, you can get it from a Shillien Oracle Lv 28+. This buff restores some hp as you hit a mob.

Avoid bosses, they'll take most of your resources in exchange of leveling fast, you don't want that. Now all you need is to explore the map and farm adena for C grade gear after you reach lv 40.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sensei said:

bunch of crap advice...
just go to GC and train ppl

people who train. are dead inside and has no honor or respect for them self.

On 10/13/2020 at 10:01 PM, Sensei said:

bunch of crap advice...
just go to GC and train ppl

I don't even know what "train" is. Im new to Lineage and im not familiar with those terms.

Anyway, doing rb seems just fine for xp to me, i got 5 lvl on my last boss. I can see that getting adena gonna go lot harder though.

train is when u use low level naked dagger, taking mobs on your self, going close to people who farming same mobs and just hide/restart and mobs will jump on people who farm.

at high lvl Giant Cave mobs hit hard, so it is high chance they are gonna die. And if people die from monster, there is a chance to drop item.

aka baium talisman worth 3kkk, or bw +6 worth 100kk, etc.

Yeah im not gonna do that. Btw, how u get cloacks in this game? I saw some people using them, also mounts. Also will my dark elf assassin class gonna get some "stealth" skill forward on?

4 hours ago, Saalle said:

Yeah im not gonna do that. Btw, how u get cloacks in this game? I saw some people using them, also mounts. Also will my dark elf assassin class gonna get some "stealth" skill forward on?

Here you can select your profession and check what skills you will be able to learn on each level:
https://l2db.club/?show=skills&type=player&race=2

After 3rd class transfer every character gets mount skill. About cloacks I am not sure how it works here - maybe you can get them if you win olympiad or your clan win castle siege or you can buy for coins, but dont think the cloacks improve character stats in significant way.

Edited by Shiliey