billgates

A few notes on spoil chance and amount

I want to know what the rest of the people who are playing a spoiler think about the x2 chance and x1 amount, I am playing a scavenger solo at level 21 right now and I am struggling with money.
I honestly expected I would be making more out of spoil. Although I do get more gold from the spoil items I sell, all other races/classes are able to kill monsters a lot faster than me to the point I am questioning whether its even worth playing a spoiler in this server.
I believe the x3 adena amount and x3 drop chance versus x2 spoil chance and x1 spoil amount kind of make spoil less powerful than it should be, all fighters and mages from other races can kill mobs easily while I kill 1-3 and then have to rest until my HP is back up so in the end the extra items I sell might not be enough to gain adena advantage over them. Any thoughts are welcome.

I'd rather they increased only ammount to x3 and leave chance at x1 (for materials) which is what we will need tons of in this game.

​That was precisely my thought, either x3 amount and chance at x1 or make both x2.

all other races/classes are able to kill monsters a lot faster than me

As an Orc shaman i disagree :)

burning the HP with flame takes a while and there is no endless mana.

Anyway, i also think the amount should be x3 and the chance x1.

I want to know what the rest of the people who are playing a spoiler think about the x2 chance and x1 amount, I am playing a scavenger solo at level 21 right now and I am struggling with money.
I honestly expected I would be making more out of spoil. Although I do get more gold from the spoil items I sell, all other races/classes are able to kill monsters a lot faster than me to the point I am questioning whether its even worth playing a spoiler in this server.
I believe the x3 adena amount and x3 drop chance versus x2 spoil chance and x1 spoil amount kind of make spoil less powerful than it should be, all fighters and mages from other races can kill mobs easily while I kill 1-3 and then have to rest until my HP is back up so in the end the extra items I sell might not be enough to gain adena advantage over them. Any thoughts are welcome.

​find a russian mage party, and aoe spoil their trains, and share with them that spoil.

your first mistake is want to play solo.

• Like 1

Bill Gates is worrying about money? Okay, i m only kidding.

Once you ll be able to spoil those precious recipes you ll compensate the money problem. You ll be filthy rich before any other race.

[​Just to emphasize a point]

​It's not like I have a choice, you are underestimating how hard it is to find a party.

[​Just to emphasize a point]

​It's not like I have a choice, you are underestimating how hard it is to find a party.

​Alright, I'll admit, that finding someone who'd appreciate a spoil in party, that doesn't have a more or less constant party yet, is probably not an easy task.

I'd suggest /partymatching with keyword(s) "loot = random including spoil".

Can we get admin response on this? Is it possible we can increase spoil rates?

x2 chance & x2 amount I think is fair enough or x1 chance and x3 amount, or even x1 chance and x2 amount.

I got fucked up. Started as spoiler. Thought to craft Top NG.

I realized that I got fucked up when I droped 3 weapons and 20+ armor parts while exping till 20. When I almost got the half of  required resourses for the craft I had 150k adena from selling the drop. If I'd be a mage I  already had 300k for top NG weapon.

Spoilers are totally useless. Crafting is pointless.

Grateful to admin for so well done balance.

Few days of playing wasted.

Spoilers are totally useless. Crafting is pointless.

​Just in low levels, Spoiler 28+ is godlike in this server, and warsmith are 100% necesary from Top C Grade.

As a spoiler I am struggling as well... Getting to high levels with spoiler is really hard... Especially solo. Probably only with clans it's worth to make spoiler, because as you said rates are just too damn low...

I think chanse should be 3x and amount 1x what would be fair, cause now then i spoil 20+lvl mobs i get like 1 in 10 sweep uses and just going in minus, then most quest have lower rewards too, so its almost not worth doing them too, only one quest is worth farmin over and over again.

Well........Lineage 2 classic is all i can say......and believe me...back then its been much harder....no Lvl 10 quests with tons of soulshots etc.. As far as i remember in beta and a few weeks after it no grade soulshots didnt even exist.