Kse

Kuoga's Souls hunt

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Daphiel said:

EVENT ITEMS! THE ACTUAL ITEM HAS THE WORD EVENT IN IT!! I KNOW SCALES CAN'T BE TRADED!
But there we are, finding a way out cuz you got caught in the act of lying.

It's easier to admit that you changed the rates than trying to convince me you didn't. 
Everyone knows you are running a money-making machine with this server, and no one really cares.

But have the decency to at least be honest. 

 

The issue is that I'm honest. And I did more than enough to show it. I showed you rates, I even logged in game and did event my self and get max enchant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Daphiel said:

You didn't even bother to read that I said: TRADED THEM ALL. You just don't care.

Dude, I don't have a problem with how the rates are changed. I have problem when I am being lied to. That's all. Have the decency to be honest at least. 

You said "I did spend 2000+ scales", "Went to the guy who had like 1200+ event items, bought all of them" - guy had Soul Fragments, because you can't trade Corrupted Scale. 1200 "event items that you can trade" = 240 corrupted scale.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Koll said:

You said "I did spend 2000+ scales", "Went to the guy who had like 1200+ event items, bought all of them" - guy had Soul Fragments, because you can't trade Corrupted Scale. 1200 "event items that you can trade" = 240 corrupted scale.

Dude, are you fucking kidding me right now? 2000 scales.. I did spend them, that's roughly 55kk. I know what I spent. I bought enough fragments to trade in 2000 scales. You can twist it all you want, you are fucking liar, and you know it. 0 decency. But hey, your Russian friends need to be rich and powerful so you can run this machine. Get it, got it, good. You can twist the truth all you want, it won't change the fact that you can and you do manipulate the system when it suits you, and that's a FACT. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Daphiel said:

Dude, are you fucking kidding me right now? 2000 scales.. I did spend them, that's roughly 55kk. I know what I spent. I bought enough fragments to trade in 2000 scales. You can twist it all you want, you are fucking liar, and you know it. 0 decency. But hey, your Russian friends need to be rich and powerful so you can run this machine. Get it, got it, good. You can twist the truth all you want, it won't change the fact that you can and you do manipulate the system when it suits you, and that's a FACT. 

Yes, we could in case we had system working as you are saying, but it just not. We don't have exceptions in this system. I can show you full file.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Koll said:

Yes, we could in case we had system working as you are saying, but it just not. We don't have exceptions in this system. I can show you full file.

It's a 20 years old code. It's 2021. You have 0 java scripts, and the code is super simple and easy to manipulate. You have logs of everything. Why not show the logs of the event, let's see who won what? How about that? Or you are too afraid that it will only prove that only those with shit-load of adena, and your friends are winning stuff from the event, while the rest have 0 chance of getting the good items? And don't tell me you don't keep logs, cuz I know you'll be straight up lying. 

Like I said, I don't mind that you rig the system, I know you need money, we all do. But have the decency to at least say: those who are rich will win good stuff in the event, the rest of you, you can suck it. It's easier, and more respectable than telling people they have the same chance of winning good stuff as the ones with tons of adena. Every system is rigged, and we live with it. But don't lie. That's the only thing I have issue with here, you straight up lying.

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Daphiel said:

It's a 20 years old code. It's 2021. You have 0 java scripts, and the code is super simple and easy to manipulate. You have logs of everything. Why not show the logs of the event, let's see who won what? How about that? Or you are too afraid that it will only prove that only those with shit-load of adena, and your friends are winning stuff from the event, while the rest have 0 chance of getting the good items? And don't tell me you don't keep logs, cuz I know you'll be straight up lying. 

Like I said, I don't mind that you rig the system, I know you need money, we all do. But have the decency to at least say: those who are rich will win good stuff in the event, the rest of you, you can suck it. It's easier, and more respectable than telling people they have the same chance of winning good stuff as the ones with tons of adena. Every system is rigged, and we live with it. But don't lie. That's the only thing I have issue with here, you straight up lying.

Just few words before I will go and open each cached file to find each time person broke weapon.

1) We don't work with Java, Manton is reverse engineer and you don't need one for Java, you need Java coder.

2) No one have source code of official L2core PTS files. What you can do is add DLL that will make system work as you want. 

3) How to log things that you want:
  a) You add hidden item and seach DB for that item. ( can be added if someone open box for example ).
  b) You create new DB table, code to save information in that table ( we don't think it's worth to do that, because it will take too much time that can be on something important, not on event ).

4) Increasing enchant chances will bring me more money, based on your logic. Because more people will be interested in buying event items, because they will get good reward easier, which will decrease amount of event items on a server, which will make them cost more, which will increase adena spend on event items. Or just don't increase items drop chance, which we did few times already.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Koll said:

Just few words before I will go and open each cached file to find each time person broke weapon.

1) We don't work with Java, Manton is reverse engineer and you don't need one for Java, you need Java coder.

2) No one have source code of official L2core PTS files. What you can do is add DLL that will make system work as you want. 

3) How to log things that you want:
  a) You add hidden item and seach DB for that item. ( can be added if someone open box for example ).
  b) You create new DB table, code to save information in that table ( we don't think it's worth to do that, because it will take too much time that can be on something important, not on event ).

4) Increasing enchant chances will bring me more money, based on your logic. Because more people will be interested in buying event items, because they will get good reward easier, which will decrease amount of event items on a server, which will make them cost more, which will increase adena spend on event items. Or just don't increase items drop chance, which we did few times already.

So all you managed to do is find a non-sense reason for why you don't want to be fully transparent. 
Dude, I told you, I don't care that the system is rigged. I just hate being lied to. And if you honestly ask everyone on the server, they'll probably say the same thing. 
Don't tell me how the L2 system works. I am probably as twice as old as you, and been around gaming and coding long before you. I honestly wanted to enjoy the CLASSIC experience. But you can't enjoy that when you are being lied to. When the mods of the original L2 classic were caught manipulating the system (which wasn't easy back then), they admitted it, and no one really cared (that was the moment they introduced p2w to L2). What you do here, is literally telling people that they have the same chances to win as your friends with whom you run the server, and you expect them to believe you. Again, I don't mind that, I mind being told differently, when I know the facts. Man the fuck up and admit it. It will be easier for everyone. It was the same with the previous event, it's the same with the runes.

The 4th point in your paragraph makes 0 sense. Less high quality items means people will have a reason to compete. If good gears are available to literally everyone, you give people 0 reasons to invest real life money in the game (your pockets). 

Again, I don't mind the system being rigged, I mind being lied to my face. 
Have a great day.

Edited by Daphiel

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Daphiel said:

So all you managed to do is find a non-sense reason for why you don't want to be fully transparent. 
Dude, I told you, I don't care that the system is rigged. I just hate being lied to. And if you honestly ask everyone on the server, they'll probably say the same thing. 
Don't tell me how the L2 system works. I am probably as twice as old as you, and been around gaming and coding long before you. I honestly wanted to enjoy the CLASSIC experience. But you can't enjoy that when you are being lied to. When the mods of the original L2 classic were caught manipulating the system (which wasn't easy back then), they admitted it, and no one really cared (that was the moment they introduced p2w to L2). What you do here, is literally telling people that they have the same chances to win as your friends with whom you run the server, and you expect them to believe you. Again, I don't mind that, I mind being told differently, when I know the facts. Man the fuck up and admit it. It will be easier for everyone. It was the same with the previous event, it's the same with the runes.

The 4th point in your paragraph makes 0 sense. Less high quality items means people will have a reason to compete. If good gears are available to literally everyone, you give people 0 reasons to invest real life money in the game (your pockets). 

Again, I don't mind the system being rigged, I mind being lied to my face. 
Have a great day.

1) In my message I said that I will give you stat, but I guess you ignored it or I don't know how I can be more transperent. 

2) Why I and our server should be judged by actions of other servers?

3) #4 will make sence because people will put more CoLs in game to sell them for Adena and then buy event items, exactly what you did.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Daphiel said:

So all you managed to do is find a non-sense reason for why you don't want to be fully transparent. 
Dude, I told you, I don't care that the system is rigged. I just hate being lied to. And if you honestly ask everyone on the server, they'll probably say the same thing. 
Don't tell me how the L2 system works. I am probably as twice as old as you, and been around gaming and coding long before you. I honestly wanted to enjoy the CLASSIC experience. But you can't enjoy that when you are being lied to. When the mods of the original L2 classic were caught manipulating the system (which wasn't easy back then), they admitted it, and no one really cared (that was the moment they introduced p2w to L2). What you do here, is literally telling people that they have the same chances to win as your friends with whom you run the server, and you expect them to believe you. Again, I don't mind that, I mind being told differently, when I know the facts. Man the fuck up and admit it. It will be easier for everyone. It was the same with the previous event, it's the same with the runes.

The 4th point in your paragraph makes 0 sense. Less high quality items means people will have a reason to compete. If good gears are available to literally everyone, you give people 0 reasons to invest real life money in the game (your pockets). 

Again, I don't mind the system being rigged, I mind being lied to my face. 
Have a great day.

Small: got = 14236
Med: got = 1567, me = 1
Big: got = 207, me = 5

Stage 2-5 = small box
Stage 6-10 = med box
Stage 11-16 = big box

Got to +2 ( including people got to +6 and +11 later ) = 29844(144 me)-14236(traded) = 15608 continued
Got to +6 ( including people got to +11 later ) = 4137(45 me)-1567(traded) = 2570 continued
Got to +11 = 242(9 me)-207 = 35 continued

Chance to get from 2 to 6:  2>3 = 80%, 3>4 = 64%, 4>5 = 42.2%, 5>6 = 27,8%, 29844/100*18.3 = ~4339 ( from 2 to 6 ). 
Amount of items people got 6 to 11: 7 = 1808, 8 = 1169, 9 = 744, 10 = 459 (69 bows +10 was traded), 11 = 242 (257.4 is 66% out of 390). ( from 6 to 11 ).

My stat from today: +2 = 141, +6 = 44, +7 = 31, +8 = 21, +9 = 13, +10 = 10, +11 = 8.

Can post screens of it, but covering accounts names + parts of chars names if you still don't believe me, but even in this case you will tell that I made it my self...

You can give me your char name, I will post full stat about it: +2,+6,+7,+8,+9,+10,+11.

If anyone curious about his stat - send me nick via forum Private message.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Koll said:

Small: got = 14236
Med: got = 1567, me = 1
Big: got = 207, me = 5

Stage 2-5 = small box
Stage 6-10 = med box
Stage 11-16 = big box

Got to +2 ( including people got to +6 and +11 later ) = 29844(144 me)-14236(traded) = 15608 continued
Got to +6 ( including people got to +11 later ) = 4137(45 me)-1567(traded) = 2570 continued
Got to +11 = 242(9 me)-207 = 35 continued

Chance to get from 2 to 6:  2>3 = 80%, 3>4 = 64%, 4>5 = 42.2%, 5>6 = 27,8%, 29844/100*18.3 = ~4339 ( from 2 to 6 ). 
Amount of items people got 6 to 11: 7 = 1808, 8 = 1169, 9 = 744, 10 = 459 (69 bows +10 was traded), 11 = 242 (257.4 is 66% out of 390). ( from 6 to 11 ).

My stat from today: +2 = 141, +6 = 44, +7 = 31, +8 = 21, +9 = 13, +10 = 10, +11 = 8.

Can post screens of it, but covering accounts names + parts of chars names if you still don't believe me, but even in this case you will tell that I made it my self...

You can give me your char name, I will post full stat about it: +2,+6,+7,+8,+9,+10,+11.

If anyone curious about his stat - send me nick via forum Private message.

I know what you want me to say, and here it goes:
YOU ARE A GAME MODERATOR! YOU CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT!! 
No matter what you do or say, you are saying it from a mod point, it's not fucking valid!!! Understand people are being sick and tired of being lied to.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Koll said:

Small: got = 14236
Med: got = 1567, me = 1
Big: got = 207, me = 5

Stage 2-5 = small box
Stage 6-10 = med box
Stage 11-16 = big box

Got to +2 ( including people got to +6 and +11 later ) = 29844(144 me)-14236(traded) = 15608 continued
Got to +6 ( including people got to +11 later ) = 4137(45 me)-1567(traded) = 2570 continued
Got to +11 = 242(9 me)-207 = 35 continued

Chance to get from 2 to 6:  2>3 = 80%, 3>4 = 64%, 4>5 = 42.2%, 5>6 = 27,8%, 29844/100*18.3 = ~4339 ( from 2 to 6 ). 
Amount of items people got 6 to 11: 7 = 1808, 8 = 1169, 9 = 744, 10 = 459 (69 bows +10 was traded), 11 = 242 (257.4 is 66% out of 390). ( from 6 to 11 ).

My stat from today: +2 = 141, +6 = 44, +7 = 31, +8 = 21, +9 = 13, +10 = 10, +11 = 8.

Can post screens of it, but covering accounts names + parts of chars names if you still don't believe me, but even in this case you will tell that I made it my self...

You can give me your char name, I will post full stat about it: +2,+6,+7,+8,+9,+10,+11.

If anyone curious about his stat - send me nick via forum Private message.

You just enjoy talking non-sense that people don't really understand. You said it your self: you can't change the code for the game, cuz it's not an open source. But what you can do is add dll's. Like I said, I probably am as twice as old as you, and know more about coding and game design. I was there, in the game industry when Lineage was released. 
So, what prevents you to add a dll that's specific to only one character in the game (if charID -> then).. 
For those who don't know what I'm talking about:

If I have a general access to change things, I can target specific users with that change. I can add the dll files to modify how a certain character behaves, and yes, change the "odds" in the game. There is no suck thing as luck in a "pseudo-random" base of operations. There is only CODE! Something, the one who has access to, can (wait for it).... MODIFY! And even if you can't modify (or so you claim), you can surely see the code and make sure certain people benefit from it. I am sure as hell you can, by just looking at the code, predict with 100% certainty what will happen when you enchant an item, will it fail or succeed. It's all written in the code, it's PREDETERMINED. All you have to do, is follow up. It can be time-related, at which time of the day the chances of success are 100%, which part of the day chances are lower, and close to zero. It can be follow-up calculated, 1-3 fails, then a success. Then 5 fails, then 3 successes, or whatever. My point is, you can and you do manipulate the game. And like I said, I don't mind that, I know what I signed up for. But shoving the lies down my throat is what pisses me off, and I will stand up against it. It's like the liberal agenda: YOU GOTTA BELIEVE A MAN CAN BE A WOMAN CUZ WE SAID SO!!! Grow the fuck up dude, from a mod point of view, every argument you make is invalid and goes on to prove that you have FULL ACCESS to the core of the game and that you can manipulate things. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Daphiel said:

You just enjoy talking non-sense that people don't really understand. You said it your self: you can't change the code for the game, cuz it's not an open source. But what you can do is add dll's. Like I said, I probably am as twice as old as you, and know more about coding and game design. I was there, in the game industry when Lineage was released. 
So, what prevents you to add a dll that's specific to only one character in the game (if charID -> then).. 
For those who don't know what I'm talking about:

If I have a general access to change things, I can target specific users with that change. I can add the dll files to modify how a certain character behaves, and yes, change the "odds" in the game. There is no suck thing as luck in a "pseudo-random" base of operations. There is only CODE! Something, the one who has access to, can (wait for it).... MODIFY! And even if you can't modify (or so you claim), you can surely see the code and make sure certain people benefit from it. I am sure as hell you can, by just looking at the code, predict with 100% certainty what will happen when you enchant an item, will it fail or succeed. It's all written in the code, it's PREDETERMINED. All you have to do, is follow up. It can be time-related, at which time of the day the chances of success are 100%, which part of the day chances are lower, and close to zero. It can be follow-up calculated, 1-3 fails, then a success. Then 5 fails, then 3 successes, or whatever. My point is, you can and you do manipulate the game. And like I said, I don't mind that, I know what I signed up for. But shoving the lies down my throat is what pisses me off, and I will stand up against it. It's like the liberal agenda: YOU GOTTA BELIEVE A MAN CAN BE A WOMAN CUZ WE SAID SO!!! Grow the fuck up dude, from a mod point of view, every argument you make is invalid and goes on to prove that you have FULL ACCESS to the core of the game and that you can manipulate things. 

Hello. Please stop ignoring other people stat, please stop ignoring fact that I gave you everything that you asked, at same time from you I didn't get anything, please stop ignoring that I asked you nick to post your stat. 

You can't, by looking at code, predetermine what outcome will be. Code is requesting PC to give you random number, if number 1-66 outcome is 1 ( enchant success ), if number is 67-100 outcome is 0 ( enchant failed ).

If something is not in code - you can't predict anything. If code doesn't have information that it must change chance based on time of a day - it won't, unless you watched too many movies.

And another reminder. This is event, not an main content, it's up to you to participate in it or not, it was up to us to post chances or not, we decided to post + made screen + showed stats in order to show that we are not lying about them. 

So waiting for your char name, to post your "rigged by me" stat.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

@Daphiel

when your tits will be chill you can pm me to unlock your forum account if you want.

next time think twice before acusing server administrator of stupid sh1t just cuz you cant figure out how chances work or ycuz you are not as lucky as your friend in life.

best regards.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...