Ovid

Future updates

Recommended Posts

Hello,

This is mostly addressed to San0 and Koll, but feel free to participate in the conversation. :) 

I am curious when/if you will update the server to future Classic "chronicles". I kind of lost track of the official names, with all the Russian vs Korean update names, but I am mostly thinking of the one where SE/EE receive mass recharge, SE mass stigma, where elements are introduced to the game and the auto-farm function exists,

NOW BEFORE SCREAMING AT ME, I am NOT interested in auto-farm feature, nor do I want it here, but I don't remember that update name which contains it. I am more interested in the rest.

I think it's the one with the Kamael. I don't care much if you bring that race or not, but the rest of the update interests me. :D 

Edited by Ovid

Share this post


Link to post

На самом деле на этом сервере стоят хорошие обновления. Обновления которые на корейских серверах или на ру офф - это полная мусорка.

Единственное, что бы я хотел увидеть на этом сервере:

1) Десны и сонги - 5 мин

2) Добавить катакомбы и некрополи

3) Пересмотреть некоторые классы в л2 (дебаффы сильно занижены)

4) Запустить рекламу для привлечения новых игроков

Edited by VILEN
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, VILEN said:

In fact, there are good updates on this server. Updates that are on Korean servers or on ru off are a complete trash can.

The only thing I would like to see on this server:

1) Gums and Songs - 5 min

2) Add catacombs and necropolises

3) Revise some classes in L2 (debuffs are greatly underestimated)

4) Run ads to attract new players

I agree. I forgot to mention the modifications that were made, on Classic Club, to some official crap features. 

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Ovid said:

Hello,

This is mostly addressed to San0 and Koll, but feel free to participate in the conversation.  

I am curious when/if you will update the server to future Classic "chronicles". I kind of lost track of the official names, with all the Russian vs Korean update names, but I am mostly thinking of the one where SE/EE receive mass recharge, SE mass stigma, where elements are introduced to the game and the auto-farm function exists,

NOW BEFORE SCREAMING AT ME, I am NOT interested in auto-farm feature, nor do I want it here, but I don't remember that update name which contains it. I am more interested in the rest.

I think it's the one with the Kamael. I don't care much if you bring that race or not, but the rest of the update interests me.  

GMs already said that club reached its final BIG update with antharas... and from now on they will keep making small updates to change metagame and add small things from time to time .... like the last one with quality of life for newcomers , or the january balance patch etc 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, LuizM said:

GMs already said that club reached its final BIG update with antharas... and from now on they will keep making small updates to change metagame and add small things from time to time .... like the last one with quality of life for newcomers , or the january balance patch etc 

Oh wow, awful.

Thanks for the info.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Ovid said:

Oh wow, awful.

Thanks for the info.

not awful at all ... its exactly what you asked for .... they can add those new skills in small updates to change metagame and refresh server classes, while not adding shit things like kamael and element system (you just didnt understand what it fully meant ... so dont worry .. "small patches" doesnt mean they are SMALL ... but it means its not 3.5 or 4.0 etc)

They also have too much content to add ... specially things that they can come up with like the Primeval island and talismans (clubs design... and better than official servers shittty goddard update) 

Edited by LuizM
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, LuizM said:

not awful at all ... its exactly what you asked for .... they can add those new skills in small updates to change metagame and refresh server classes, while not adding shit things like kamael and element system (you just didnt understand what it fully meant ... so dont worry .. "small patches" doesnt mean they are SMALL ... but it means its not 3.5 or 4.0 etc)

They also have too much content to add ... specially things that they can come up with like the Primeval island and talismans (clubs design... and better than official servers shittty goddard update) 

I guess you're right. I was thinking of "bring only the good stuff, leave the crap on official" anyway. I wasn't referring to the whole content, but some new stuff, from time to time would be appreciated. Like VILE said, 5 min dance/song, or my personal favorite - more mana management possibilities for healers/rechargers/buffers (thinking of passives).

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know why it is so difficult to understand simple English.

I clearly wrote that I don't want auto-farm.

Share this post


Link to post

+ Catas and Necros

++ Pets - wolf, fenrir, strider, buffalo, cougar, kookaburra

+ Songs and dance 5 min

+++ Next armor and weapon grade only from craft - A more profitable spoil for people without access to RB.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I always thought that robe-supports have a tough time with mana, in L2. At least up until 70-76, it's difficult.

So, dare I say mana herbs to be consumed only by SE/EE/BISH/WC/OL/PP? Herbs which either replenish 16-20 MP/x time or 100/250/500 MP max.

This or more passives for mana. 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Owulator said:

+ Catas and Necros

++ Pets - wolf, fenrir, strider, buffalo, cougar, kookaburra

+ Songs and dance 5 min

+++ Next armor and weapon grade only from craft - A more profitable spoil for people without access to RB.

Catas/Necropolis maybe but must be nerfed from official settings
About pets,we already have a lot of unicorns arround :D
Song/Dance 5 min will make bards only boxes... :(

Share this post


Link to post

I always thought nice the system that you can upgrade your skills power/time, etc with those books (dont remember which chronic is that), but its a thing that could be implemented in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Setzer said:

I always thought nice the system that you can upgrade your skills power/time, etc with those books (dont remember which chronic is that), but its a thing that could be implemented in the future.

PLZ DONT EVEN CONSIDER
 

 

On 7/21/2021 at 10:04 AM, EncubeWasTakenLOL said:

Catas/Necropolis maybe but must be nerfed from official settings
About pets,we already have a lot of unicorns arround
Song/Dance 5 min will make bards only boxes...

- cata/necropolis is against server new zone design philosophy (to get one zone stacked to farm next content and force pvp)
- all the rest I agree with !

what we need is to have an updated version of pvp event (transfer from toi to island) and make it have better drops to force even more pvp on europe prime + maybe we can start having 1 lvl 80 open world boss on GC or island to get full server stacked there trying to compete for it (and make this boss really hard to farm by solo farmers like nRolla said ... add reflect, add mass anchor, add crazy shit to it like mass stun from tyr) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/22/2021 at 1:21 AM, Setzer said:

I always thought nice the system that you can upgrade your skills power/time, etc with those books (dont remember which chronic is that), but its a thing that could be implemented in the future.

I think it started with Chronicle 4, when Ketra/Varka and other zones were added. Giant's Codex is the book name, for skill enchantment.

It was difficult to obtain them, because you could only get them with Oly points. Of course, people would sell at the market, but they were expensive and you could always fail when +++ your skill.

The way to obtain them got so easy in High Five update. they dropped in several places, most of them in the re-worked Dragon Valley. I liked that because it was easier for others to upgrade their skills without participating in the Oly.

 

I also like that system (can't find it on the web anymore) they implemented in...forgot which Goddess update; where you could choose a path and allocate point to HP/MP, Acumen, Pdef., etc. However, if I brought that here, I would totally re-work it from the ground up and offer many more options to really customize your build. Not just M.Atk, Casting, P.Def and HP/MP crap. 

Edited by Ovid

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...