LOLBR

Best spoil rate so economy don't crash...

Make spoil drop rate and amount diferent from mats, and items...
Make spoil like this:
Mats:
1x (chance rate) - but 3x (amount)
Recipes, items, enchants, keymats:
3x (chance) - but 1x (amount)
Thats the best option for spoil rates.

I suggest 2 optional spoil mechanics.

Option 1:

Base Mats:

• 3x chance / 1x amount.
  • If chance exceeds 100%, balance carries over to amount.
  • Example: Retail chance is 50%, amount is 1x. After 3x modifier, chance is 150%. The exceeding 50% shifts to amount, equaling 150% amount.

Key Mats and recipes:

• 3x chance /  1x amount.
  • These rates are static

Option 2:

Base Mats:

• 1x chance / 3x amount
  • These rates are static

Key mats and recipes:

• 3x chance / 1x amount
  • These rates are static

Summary:

Ultimately, the chance and amount rates are trivial. All that matters is the amount of items being spoiled and introduced into the culture per spoil. The goal should be (3 • retail), if exp is 3x.

In regards to option 1: I feel caution needs to be excercised, when accelerating chance percentages on base mat spoils. With that said, if we were to have 3x chance on base mats but kept amount 1x unconditionaly static (does not change), spoiling will not be accelerated 3x over retail rates. (a mat with 50% retail chance will only spoil 1x amount per spoil). This would not equate to a 3x "spoil rate". It is imperative that amount percentage be multiplied in cases where chance percentage exceeds 100% - to avoid unproportionate experience:material ratio bottlenecks.

Edit:

Just to make the spoil be realy 3x rate (equal with exp rate) and not -3x rate.

Example, if in retail we get:

100 animal bone from lv 15 to 16

if exp is 3x, we get 30 animal bones...

if mats spoil is 1x chance and 3x amount we get same as retail 100 animal bone.

got it?

In the end of the day spoil is 1x same as retail...

not -3x so prices never overflow :)

• Like 3

are you fucking serious, fucking brazilian trashcans and their scrub ideas

prczm I think you just trash talk...
Stop polluting the forum when people try to help the community.

1. prczm added a post in a topic: Best spoil rate so economy don't crash...    1 minute ago

are you fucking serious, fucking brazilian trashcans and their scrub ideas

prczm added a post in a topic: Ban Karlitos?    11 hours ago

why would you want this moron banned, hes just a random bitch, why would you even care faggot

prczm added a post in a topic: Trouble with mouse rotation / Ingame client options    11 hours ago

wtf are these colors

prczm added a post in a topic: Not enough Members    11 hours ago

​probably because you dont even get them. youre  a fucking joke kid

prczm added a post in a topic: BadAss LF Clan/Party    13 hours ago

​I definitely am
    ill hit you up once server goes live

prczm added a post in a topic: Not enough Members    Saturday at 1:07 PM

prczm added a post in a topic: BadAss LF Clan/Party    Saturday at 12:49 PM

​I was during the first weeks, as soon as I saw that they wouldnt matter much I just moved on... didnt you get banned or rerolled at the beginning too? i rememebr some drama on blah, but thats it, dont recall much..

prczm added a post in a topic: The Chronicles of Classic    Friday at 9:22 PM

​hahah good idea

prczm added a post in a topic: The Chronicles of Classic    Friday at 4:31 PM

everytime i listen to that a tear comes down form my right eye, damn nostalgia

prczm added a post in a topic: What are you playing atm while waiting?    Friday at 4:23 PM

sunset riders

prczm added a post in a topic: Party exp    Friday at 1:07 PM

this guy, seriously.

prczm added a post in a topic: Quest sharing    Friday at 1:02 PM

such stupid ideas

prczm added a post in a topic: Not enough Members    Thursday at 9:38 PM

​rofl, braggin about stupid java pvp servers, what a fucking joke you are. 

prczm added a post in a topic: Rates in classic servers    Thursday at 8:48 PM

w/e

prczm added a post in a topic: Rates for Raid Boss    Thursday at 7:56 PM

seriously...
  • Like 4

Haha cool riOrizOr, it's to fix the spoil rate properly so itens don't get creepy price and adena crash the economy.

Just to make the spoil be really 3x rate (equal with exp rate) and not -3x rate.

Example, if in retail we get:

100 animal bone from lv 15 to 16

if exp is 3x, we get 30 animal bones...

if mats spoil is 1x chance and 3x amount we get same as retail 100 animal bone.

got it?

Brilliant and supported explanation of the upcoming spoil rate problem. May I point out that I’m not sure they can divide the spoil rate of mats en keys/recipes. You’ll have to change the amount for every item individually. In my opinion it’ll be like a plain x3 which means both chance and amount will be multiplied. In that case the little dwarfs will have a x9 server. Ultimately the market will be unbalanced but it’s hard to say in which way. People who play w/o dwarfs will have to pay hard, the ones who do play a dwarf on the side (or in clan) will have the advantage.

Once again: nice adjustment to the current system. 

• Like 1

Brilliant and supported explanation of the upcoming spoil rate problem. May I point out that I’m not sure they can divide the spoil rate of mats en keys/recipes. You’ll have to change the amount for every item individually. In my opinion it’ll be like a plain x3 which means both chance and amount will be multiplied. In that case the little dwarfs will have a x9 server. Ultimately the market will be unbalanced but it’s hard to say in which way. People who play w/o dwarfs will have to pay hard, the ones who do play a dwarf on the side (or in clan) will have the advantage.

Once again: nice adjustment to the current system. 

​I have played many servers with the rate like this, L2off servers, the old L2extreme, DEX, they all work like this, it's completely possible to divide the drops by category.

your right...... but i needed to do the math  lol

still.. it does just apply to mats and chances which will be hit the 100% tho ^^

Good suggestion, would you round up or down when amount doesnt result in an integer?
Example: Option 1
1x:  50% chance, 3 amount
3x: 150%chance, 4,5 amount

Option 2 has the risk of you never getting the item you want (a low drop chance recipe for example), because requires you to kill the same amount of mobs as in 1x, but lvling 3x faster, this mean you could overlvl the mobs and never see it drop.

It's simple, with this rates you balance the exp rate and spoil rate 1x1

​there is still 1 problem.

the lower adena rate. Since adena isnt on a rate like spoil/drop you can´t just raise the amount.

Because thats what your saying.. instead of chance x3 you want amount x3.

retail :

1.000 adena

1.000 xp

100 animal bones

here now :

500 adena

3.000 xp

100-150 animal bones (depends on the original chance and amount of animal bone )

your system :

500 adena

3.000 xp

300 animal bones

so there will be mats but no adena.. mats will be cheap as hell.. and not sellable since every1 would just spoil their stuff.. on lowbie areas since the chances will be the highest and you get the most out of it.

All this stuff just does apply to mats/recipes and so on.. which will reach the 100% chance.

still i rather want more chances... since we all know its later harder to get your mats and recipes and stuff.. i rather see a recipe after 100 mobs as 3 recipes after 300 mobs.

correct me if iam totaly wrong now..

you are wrong as always, 

Talking Island Classic 1.0

XP: x3
 SP: x3
 ADENA: x3 (amount)
 DROP: x3 (chance)
 SPOIL: x3 (chance)
 QUEST: x2 (xp / adena)

adena in this server will be x3 amount from classic retail

It's simple, with this rates you balance the exp rate and spoil rate 1x1

​There is no need to worry about balance in this server.

The programmer team of this server doesn't have the real drop/spoil drop rates of "dimensional strangers chronicle", so, who cares if drop is x3 x1 or x15 when the base drop/spoil rates are highly inaccurate 

if you are interested in this thing, go check my posts.

But it's not dimentional

​Who cares the exact name of the chronicle when it has not been yet released out of korea or Russian. I though it is the exact name because of this video:

If you cant understand me, you have a real problem...

There are not so many mobs in L2Classic :D around 200 so it can be exactly configured as they wish to.

Although static 3x spoil chance and 1x spoil amount is good enough and easy to implement. In L2Classic there is nothing with spoil chance greater than 1/3 :)

Getting more exp than adena/mats is common problem in L2Classic. You can always suicide :)

There are not so many mobs in L2Classic :D around 200 so it can be exactly configured as they wish to.

Although static 3x spoil chance and 1x spoil amount is good enough and easy to implement. In L2Classic there is nothing with spoil chance greater than 1/3 :)

Getting more exp than adena/mats is common problem in L2Classic. You can always suicide :)

​the point is to be balanced.  3x xp and 2x spoil is bad idea. all spoilers will get 2/3 of what they should. which leads to economy disbalance and fucking up the spoilers.

Read again... 3 x spoil chance and 1 x spoil amount. Spoiler need to spoil, not exp and spoil in the process.

And spoilers are always greatly richer than order classes. (except crafters)

WHATEVER!
SERVER IS L2J!
I WONT PLAY THIS SHIT!

STAFF LIED TO US
MOTHERFUCKERS!
CAN BAN ME
FUCK YOU!

​So much love :x

WHATEVER!
SERVER IS L2J!
I WONT PLAY THIS SHIT!

STAFF LIED TO US