Lime4ik

About future for this server

yeah i really like the server but the 7 ppl party needs to be fixed asap.

in highest spots its kinda annoying

9ppl party>bot protection

• Like 1

more and more ppl quit because of the 7man pt. in my friendlist i had 4-5 orc shamans. they all quit around lvl 35. they couldnt find pt anymore because in 7 man pt mages only need SE and fighters only Cleric. other supports are useless for now. so they just...QUIT. 7man pt must be fixed asap.
well im playing from the first day and i have to say server population is going down. there are still many ppl playing but if they continue to leave like that in 1-2 months server will be empty.

yeah i really like the server but the 7 ppl party needs to be fixed asap.

in highest spots its kinda annoying

​+ 1 

Its not that bad, you cry boys :) What you gonna do in classic low rate innova server? :) There will be to alot bots, and market will be slow going on first month, and gap between clans and random players will be visible after one week. :) 

Main problem with this server party and black screen :)  

​Sorry, but I completely disagree with you. First of all, I personally don't care about bots. You simply don't understand how helpful botting is for the server's economy. The price for mats went up 3x after bots started to get banned here. Botting doesn't bother me. In fact, you have to spend a lot of money to get decent gear for your dwarf so you can bot successfully without dying. And there are people that will be bringing trains on your bot, you might lose some gear too. 

Botting should have been the LAST thing admins should have worried about on this failed server. If they fixed party bug before botting trust me there would be much more people playing here than now. 

Seconds, who plays L2 as a random? The main goal of L2 is to find friends,/clan/cp and to fight for best spots/epics/ to dominate the server. You will achieve the same result 5x slower if you play as a random unless if you get really lucky with drops which usually is not the case. 

Don't get me wrong, this server is great for random players, for those who come to play for a couple hours and then watch netflix, play fallout 4 etc.  But there is absolutely nothing going on, AQ is still alive and no one bothers to farm it, RB's are all alive, no one fights for them, the only people that are left on this server are randoms! So maybe for you and other random players this server is super great. For me, this server is dead and there is nothing that can resurrect it anymore to be even as close as to an official server.

• Like 1

Its not that bad, you cry boys :) What you gonna do in classic low rate innova server? :) There will be to alot bots, and market will be slow going on first month, and gap between clans and random players will be visible after one week. :) 

​Sorry, but I completely disagree with you. First of all, I personally don't care about bots. You simply don't understand how helpful botting is for the server's economy. The price for mats went up 3x after bots started to get banned here. Botting doesn't bother me. In fact, you have to spend a lot of money to get decent gear for your dwarf so you can bot successfully without dying. And there are people that will be bringing trains on your bot, you might lose some gear too. 

Botting should have been the LAST thing admins should have worried about on this failed server. If they fixed party bug before botting trust me there would be much more people playing here than now. 

Seconds, who plays L2 as a random? The main goal of L2 is to find friends,/clan/cp and to fight for best spots/epics/ to dominate the server. You will achieve the same result 5x slower if you play as a random unless if you get really lucky with drops which usually is not the case. 

Don't get me wrong, this server is great for random players, for those who come to play for a couple hours and then watch netflix, play fallout 4 etc.  But there is absolutely nothing going on, AQ is still alive and no one bothers to farm it, RB's are all alive, no one fights for them, the only people that are left on this server are randoms! So maybe for you and other random players this server is super great. For me, this server is dead and there is nothing that can resurrect it anymore to be even as close as to an official server.

​agree

+agree in all ways

​AQ was tried to kill but needs allot more power...

Also it isnt true that all rb's are alive...allot rbs get farmed nearly daily. for example targaryens Clan killing raids and posting videos in the forum.

Anyways feel free to leave

​+1

bot protection should be the last thing to care about... just ban adena sellers.

​Adena sellers are bots too, right?

​+1

bot protection should be the last thing to care about... just ban adena sellers.

​You're missing the fucking point that it's not the player priority.

​+1

​You're missing the fucking point that it's not the player priority.

​exactly

adena sellers can be bots and players, ban all of them... no mercy, the same for dualboxes without paying

bots can be player who just want skip some boring grind. Bots gives the server a better economy and the opportunity to hunt bots who is also a fun part of the game

Admin just nerf adena drop, and it will have a "buff" on 2.0 i think... why not do the buff right now?? there are little changes from newest patchs that admins can implement easily, and some of them are because it was kind of stupid how some things were made in l2c 1.0

im not supporting bots for ever, just i dont really care about them when there are important bugs to be fixed and when the server is new and its needed a better economy.

if you implement the adena buff sooner, will impact positively in economy, that can replace the bots positive influence in the economy. How? More adena means the highest ppl on server can buy items from store easily, then they will sell it, making offer (from offer and demand law) higher and lowing price of item sold by players . This better economy will happen soon or later, if it happens soon it will be more atractive to play in the server for new people and actual people, that means no leavers from servers and probably more friend of players coming to play. IF it happens later it will be more leavers ( not me but there will be many).

pd: im posting just because i really really love the server, finally a decent l2 after many years.

sorry my english

• Like 1

more and more ppl quit because of the 7man pt. in my friendlist i had 4-5 orc shamans. they all quit around lvl 35. they couldnt find pt anymore because in 7 man pt mages only need SE and fighters only Cleric. other supports are useless for now. so they just...QUIT. 7man pt must be fixed asap.
well im playing from the first day and i have to say server population is going down. there are still many ppl playing but if they continue to leave like that in 1-2 months server will be empty.

​Do you understand that more people you can have in party, less shamans u need in server? :D

that 7 party bug was good for them. It's only class i guess who shouldn't complain :D

There is a minor aspect of P2W on this server.. but Its just a minor one. the amount of RL money you need to spend to get a top d set is just crazy.. Sure it gives you an advantage over your opponent who don't have it but its not like people are running around with +16 S80 Foundation and epic jewl sets when the rest got A grade :P

• Like 1

​Do you understand that more people you can have in party, less shamans u need in server? :D

that 7 party bug was good for them. It's only class i guess who shouldn't complain :D

​i disagree with that. all fighter groups 35+ in DV dont need a shaman just cleric, all mage aoe groups in cruma dont actually need a shaman just SE, if there was 9 slots, shaman
could actually fit somewhere. he doesnt even fit in CPs until 40+ cause cleric has better buffs/healing until then. just my opinion. and my experience of shaman friends.

orc purely for pvp in fighting for good spot, not until theyre 40+ and got good buffs, theyre really not important in pve like cleric/se/ee

anw i agree that 9ppl pt is most important, i got an cp here, were stable now and we really dont wanna go anywhere, if 9pp is done, then were also done

Don't be too hard saying truth against server cos they cancel topics..

where is finished "about population" topic? :D

ridicoulous gms..

ridicoulous gms..

​What truth you telling in other topic?

Edited by Koll

ridicoulous gms..

​after canceling one topic,u dont deserve an answer.
do as u like,who cares.

ridicoulous gms..

do as u like,who cares.

​Ok. I understand that you trying to find reason why you leave.

ridicoulous gms..

do as u like,who cares.

​U canceled a topic,this is a fact.
If i leave or not it is another question,u just didnt like what u read and u canceled.
nothing to say more..

ridicoulous gms..

do as u like,who cares.

​U canceled a topic,this is a fact.
If i leave or not it is another question,u just didnt like what u read and u canceled.
nothing to say more..

​There was no any info for any type of players. One player telling that he is leaving.