Lime4ik

About future for this server

Coming soon Innova Group will open Eu official la2 classic server and all we know it will be cost ~10 USD for 1 month, so is my question is: what will you do with this? Because too many people think what much better play on official server  than on free-shard. Your server is f2p but for 1 account, so here's my suggestion - make free for 2 account and make shop only for customisation (accesories, hats etc)

Or offer your suggestions

Coming soon Innova Group will open Eu official la2 classic server and all we know it will be cost ~10 USD for 1 month, so is my question is: what will you do with this? Because too many people think what much better play on official server  than on free-shard. Your server is f2p but for 1 account, so here's my suggestion - make free for 2 account and make shop only for customisation (accesories, hats etc)

​First time after so many years i see, a lot of active supports, and you again want to shut it down and make dual box world, which is so dumb...

For me it's better to have less people,but active with free farm spots. Than dualbox world, full of solo players, who only rush.

• Like 2

​First time after so many years i see, a lot of active supports, and you again want to shut it down and make dual box world, which is so dumb...

For me it's better to have less people,but active with free farm spots. Than dualbox world, full of solo players, who only rush.

​So if i play PhS i can play in CP? Full shit. For a good game i need support (PP or ShE) and for this i need to pay for PA. Same time i can play on EU official server, pay for this 10 USD, play alone and i can be sure what this server not will be closed and all game system is works. What this server can offer for the same players like i?

​So if i play PhS i can play in CP? Full shit. For a good game i need support (PP or ShE) and for this i need to pay for PA. Same time i can play on EU official server, pay for this 10 USD, play alone and i can be sure what this server not will be closed and all game system is works. What this server can offer for the same players like i?

​You need support, party channel just for you !

Do you remmember those times when there was no dual box? Or even if there was, computers were unable to load 2 windows. 

+ Go try to solo box in real classic, i guess you will skip that idea and go search for party. 

P.S. If you want good game, go find cp. If you just want to play, you don't need box.

​1. Innova rates are lower than this server, and people are already saying that it's a pain in the ass to lvl. Good luck with official server.

2. This is free with a non pay-to-win cash shop. Also you can buy everything from the cash shop with adena from othe players.

3. The official server will have bots too. There are bots in all servers. The difference is the "ban ratio" of each server, I don't know If I'm explaining very well. This server bans bots everyday.

4. Innova servers will not support players from USA.

Personally, I'm against dual/multibox.

I think this server is already offering a lot of things, like F2P, 0 lag, non P2W cash shop, bots are being banned, BUGS ARE BEING FIXED (yes, they are being fixed despite the community talking ***). Some bugs seem easy to fix but they are more complex than people usually think but whatever, some people in this community don't seem to realize that they are a small team and for a small team they are doing a better job than most of the servers out there.

Just my 2 cents

• Like 2

You don't like in here so wait for that Innova but please don't cry....

I played as well so many bots... and no one cares about them... And later they started selling xp boosters and stuff... 

1. If you like buying level xp boosters - go play there.

2. If you like bots and boting yourself - go play there. 

Some people will play there , maybe someday I will try it myself , but ATM this server have a good economy. Strict rules , and bots are banned daily , while in Innova you can see In elven village running pots and after month still same spot same bots same monsters still farming... If you like it ofc then its probably better for you there :)

I've been thinking about future of this server too, I think it's questionable. And the main reason for me is that admins are fixing party bug about two weeks already and it's not yet done. I don't complain about it, I know its not that simple if it's even possible. But I must ask you a question, admins. How do you even want to advance to classic 2.0? The changes in Chronicle update and your fix that you want to make is not even comparable. 

Basically, I think many people are losing their fate with knowing that obvious fact.

P.S. Unless admin have some 'noodles' for us to eat.

Here, you pay for dualbox ....and you don't even have to.

On Innova you must pay to play, at all.

This, alone, makes me think there will be WAY more dual boxes on  Innova's server, Because people who are willing to commit to always pay will probably have little or no objections to paying some more. Here, on the other hand you can always drop your dual and play completely free. Or you can just farm and buy those coins.

• Like 2

​1. Innova rates are lower than this server, and people are already saying that it's a pain in the ass to lvl. Good luck with official server.

2. This is free with a non pay-to-win cash shop. Also you can buy everything from the cash shop with adena from othe players.

3. The official server will have bots too. There are bots in all servers. The difference is the "ban ratio" of each server, I don't know If I'm explaining very well. This server bans bots everyday.

I think this server is already offering a lot of things, like F2P, 0 lag, non P2W cash shop, bots are being banned, BUGS ARE BEING FIXED (yes, they are being fixed despite the community talking ***). Some bugs seem easy to fix but they are more complex than people usually think but whatever, some people in this community don't seem to realize that they are a small team and for a small team they are doing a better job than most of the servers out there.

Just my 2 cents

​"Non P2W cash shop"

Ehhhhh, I wouldn't exactly say that. You can buy as many COL as you want and sell them to turn a profit. That is just a little P2W ;)

Just my 2 cents

​"Non P2W cash shop"

Ehhhhh, I wouldn't exactly say that. You can buy as many COL as you want and sell them to turn a profit. That is just a little P2W ;)

​I'd call it "Pay to Gear up Faster". The cost is just too high to even call it like that If I'm honest. But that's just my opinion :P

• Like 1

​I'd call it "Pay to Gear up Faster". The cost is just too high to even call it like that If I'm honest. But that's just my opinion :P

​Before saying anything about Innova classic, get any clue...

There is no L2store nor any buyable item (beside subscription) on Innova Classic servers, not even chair accessory, so yeah, tell me more about p2w store xD

And how can you compare dualbox limitation here (where its client side only, and you can bypass it easily) with non-bypassable subscription fee, which will filter big bunch of cheaters and multiboxers.

The only true aspect are rates, although Classic 2.0 (which will be starting chronicle on innova) has many improvements to lessen hardcore-ness, x1 is still painful for typical casual player, so these will prolly prefer to stay here =)

​Before saying anything about Innova classic, get any clue...

There is no L2store nor any buyable item (beside subscription) on Innova Classic servers, not even chair accessory, so yeah, tell me more about p2w store xD

And how can you compare dualbox limitation here (where its client side only, and you can bypass it easily) with non-bypassable subscription fee, which will filter big bunch of cheaters and multiboxers.

The only true aspect are rates, although Classic 2.0 (which will be starting chronicle on innova) has many improvements to lessen hardcore-ness, x1 is still painful for typical casual player, so these will prolly prefer to stay here =)

​You Sir.. should read more posts about their plans for the shop.

No iam not poiting you into that direction.. you can goodle it.. and it is pretty easy to find between all the "server stats at augst september october november posts".

I was gone for 5 month and didn´t check for l2classic nor for the EU classic thingy.. but everything seems the same for EU classic. No date.. just the registration page....

Alot of people will do it like me i guess.. play here.. bot there....

Appalachia , alot of NA n SA will use VPN for play on the European server believe me ;) if we are able to connect on the Russian server , where we are not supposed to be able , we will on the European one ;)  Official will always beat private server... just in term of stability , real files , and LONG TERME + there will be a sh it load of ppl ;)

and 10$ / month is nothing for the real hardcore player who are there :P 5 less cofea in the entier month oh noo......... LOL

P.S About COL system one said , that make ppl gear faster etc etc... this is the point P2W  , gear faster , better gear than the majority . Kill ppl easier n faster. P2W thank You.

Appalachia , alot of NA n SA will use VPN for play on the European server believe me ;) if we are able to connect on the Russian server , where we are not supposed to be able , we will on the European one ;)  Official will always beat private server... just in term of stability , real files , and LONG TERME + there will be a sh it load of ppl ;)

and 10$ / month is nothing for the real hardcore player who are there :P 5 less cofea in the entier month oh noo......... LOL

P.S About COL system one said , that make ppl gear faster etc etc... this is the point P2W  , gear faster , better gear than the majority . Kill ppl easier n faster. P2W thank You.

​Innova is the master company of pay to win. look at their L2 and Aion servers it's ALL ABOUT pay to win, you seriously think the classic server is not going to be pay to win? loolll xD 

• Like 1

RU classic don't have L2 store and they said don't add it on EU server.

Maybe other game have a P2W shop but it's because they are F2P, just look other company same shit store.

This server is p2w too, I don't know what you people are talking about. Pay to win, pay to "get ahead quicker" it's all the same thing. Spending 400 euro gets you top D everything and Karmian set. That's a lot cheaper than what it will probably cost you to get top gear on Innova's server though. I know you all want to make the server sound great for anyone who may be visiting the forums (don't get me wrong, it is awesome and I am very thankful), but we shouldn't lie to them either. xD

Some questions is this server gona take the updates to 2.0 and when? if stays forever to 1.0 version its not gona last for long,we know that inova server is gona take all the upgrades from koreans,can this server upgrade the cliend of the game?