Rizos

Everything added on club is missing hype element...

3 hours ago, PJR said:

this new zone reminds me a lot of UP times in ABG, it was really cool

ABG reminds me PVP all day every day for a spot to farm on, this new zone has none

It’s great to see us here discussing the future of servers with GM。

About Rizos opinion,About new zone ,

Let the place full of wealth be full of WAR。 This is the point that makes serve full of energy。

Just like the lines of One Piece “Do you want my treasure? If you want it, I can give it all to you. Go and find out, everything in this world is there!”

:)

In fact this new place must have an attraction, eg. people go to GC for the good EXP and adena drop, in FI for the EXP and the drop which is very good, what would be the difference of this new area to attract players? also at the time of ABG I went around the area a lot to give people lightning but I didn't find it.

12 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

guys forget about ABG's days. back in days we had PEOPLE, we had ONLINE, now we dont have  PEOPLE.

Finally, someone smart enough! 

For making bigger online ...they have to open new server (in future merged with main server )it works well on another's servers and always is bringing new ppl .on that case when they come and see star wars farmers /players ...than fees of them going out ,seconds wave is going out after seeing prices for eq :)

and third waves is going out because they have no context before 78...only RB fiesta and slowly farm alone somewhere ,

AAnd guys don't expect too much for h lvls and better sets /higher grades ...

if they will implied it too fast in one moment we will have to play on shining wings from official...what was shit

ok i made negative post, now i can post smth positive. FI talisman fixed within 1 week, DI scrols problem solved, anakim mobs adjisted. that was fast action from admins. Glad to see that! 

• Like 2

Excellent work, I see that always so focused on improving it may not be pleasing to everyone, but if we continue to report the points that can be improved we will always have a stable and pleasant to play server.

i would also like to remind you this is a private server with 3 or 4 people working on it and on its content. if you expecting major updates to come with full packs and full zones and full list of new skills and full all the good stuff every 6 months i have bad news for you. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

Mobdro

Edited by hintditte