Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Baium bugs over and over again

Again baium bugged. Last time baium pvp zone bugged bugged, drops that should go to EU were deleted, now its next baium EU side doesnt get drop cause of bug. It just regened randomly from 30% TO 100% in 1 sec while China/BR were giving random bufs to it - some bug happened. You will confirm one day you found why bug happens and hp regen to ful? U wont punish any1 who abused this bug, u wont give drop again to side which was about to kill it if bug didnt happen. 

Nice server

Edited by Rizos

What is the bug?

Explain about Staff...

Baium mechanics all the time recovers full HP when no one hit for 10 min.

After 2 hours he resets to stone.

Nice cry another time...another lose, another bug. No bugs on baium when you are soloing it.

Edited by raoli
  • Haha 1

Now say it without crying ... Do you know why I did not abuse? because the raid fell asleep and we did it from the beginning ... you could set up your party and go and kill us ... but it is better to cry.

bug? the most sensible way to do it is to reset the boss, or should I kill for enemies to enter and get the drop? is it crazy?

• Like 2

What I see here is a desperate attempt to incriminate the enemy by forcing the administration to punish, what an ugly thing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bluewings said:

unknown-44.png

It was suppose to be tragic but it gets funny when you need to teach how the game mechanics work.

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

It just regened randomly from 30% TO 100% in 1 sec

not randomly 1 second but 10 minutes as I teach you on the pic above. ALL Epic Bosses work like this by the way.
You pretend you did not know it and use this now to make drama and take advantage of it after losing and I pretend I believe you.
You should be thankful for taking all loot after losing all pvps tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't see it as bug abuse, I only see it as a bug of Baium taking information, that it shouldn't, from Global Bosses AI. I'm sorry for that incident.

Baium have his own "reset" version is when he goes back to stone, only in this case he should regen HP to full + reset farm timer. To help our players, ( 24.09.21 ) we added this timers for Baium/Antharas in our DB:
https://l2db.club/?show=npc_info&id=29020 - 30 min reset timer for Baium.
https://l2db.club/?show=npc_info&id=29068 - 15 min reset timer for Antharas.

4 hours ago, Koll said:

Don't see it as bug abuse, I only see it as a bug of Baium taking information, that it shouldn't, from Global Bosses AI. I'm sorry for that incident.

Baium have his own "reset" version is when he goes back to stone, only in this case he should regen HP to full + reset farm timer. To help our players, ( 24.09.21 ) we added this timers for Baium/Antharas in our DB:
https://l2db.club/?show=npc_info&id=29020 - 30 min reset timer for Baium.
https://l2db.club/?show=npc_info&id=29068 - 15 min reset timer for Antharas.

1. Baium was bugged, confirmed by you
2. The guy knows the bug, as you can see in screenshot, and post by the person above.
3. The guy executes bug for his own profit
4. The guy doesnt get punished, and even gets drop.

You are the judge here. I dont want to ban anyone, dont want enemy side to stop play for 1 month again so whatever. Will be nice precedence for future bug abuses tho. 

7 hours ago, PJR said:

bug? the most sensible way to do it is to reset the boss, or should I kill for enemies to enter and get the drop? is it crazy?

you reset boss by waiting 30 min w/o hiting and it becomes stone, like koll explained above. If it regens hp without becoming stone then its wrong

6 hours ago, Kim said:

It was suppose to be tragic but it gets funny when you need to teach how the game mechanics work.

not randomly 1 second but 10 minutes as I teach you on the pic above. ALL Epic Bosses work like this by the way.
You pretend you did not know it and use this now to make drama and take advantage of it after losing and I pretend I believe you.
You should be thankful for taking all loot after losing all pvps tonight.

Never saw such thing happen on antharas - many times there was mess cos every1 died and before every1 rez rebuf regain control, 10 min pass, never saw such thing on orfen, when it port to nest and there are 2 sides fighting on pk chars for 20+ min, no1 touches orfen for 20 min and it regen just from natural regen it has for like 20% not to full in 1 moment. Never saw such thing happening on zaken but many times it port to 3 floor while killing puller and its very often w/o combat for 10 min but doesnt regen.

Can you enlighten me and tell me which bosses are part of "ALL EPIC BOSSES" you mentioned above?

Edited by Rizos

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

1. Baium was bugged, confirmed by you
2. The guy knows the bug, as you can see in screenshot, and post by the person above.
3. The guy executes bug for his own profit
4. The guy doesnt get punished, and even gets drop.

You are the judge here. I dont want to ban anyone, dont want enemy side to stop play for 1 month again so whatever. Will be nice precedence for future bug abuses tho. 

They didn't attacked Baium for 10 min. I don't see in this actions bug abuse. 

the bug is in talking about resetting the boss? don't pass this embarrassment laughs did you want to finish killing the boss and your ally to be able to enter and run to get the drop? Hold back or don't try to do the right task if you want to get into pvp again.

5 minutes ago, PJR said:

the bug is in talking about resetting the boss? don't pass this embarrassment laughs did you want to finish killing the boss and your ally to be able to enter and run to get the drop? Hold back or don't try to do the right task if you want to get into pvp again.

Whether article spirits new her covered hastily sitting her. Money witty books nor son add. Chicken age had evening believe but proceed pretend mrs. At missed advice my it no sister. Miss told ham dull knew see she spot near can. Spirit her entire her called.

Next his only boy meet the fat rose when. Do repair at we misery wanted remove remain income. Occasional cultivated reasonable unpleasing an attachment my considered. Having ask and coming object seemed put did admire figure. Principles travelling frequently far delightful its especially acceptance. Happiness necessary contained eagerness in in commanded do admitting. Favourable continuing difficulty had her solicitude far. Nor doubt off widow all death aware offer. We will up able in both do sing.

Spot of come to ever hand as lady meet on. Delicate contempt received two yet advanced. Gentleman as belonging he commanded believing dejection in by. On no am winding chicken so behaved. Its preserved sex enjoyment new way behaviour. Him yet devonshire celebrated especially. Unfeeling one provision are smallness resembled repulsive.

Rendered her for put improved concerns his. Ladies bed wisdom theirs mrs men months set. Everything so dispatched as it increasing pianoforte. Hearing now saw perhaps minutes herself his. Of instantly excellent therefore difficult he northward. Joy green but least marry rapid quiet but. Way devonshire introduced expression saw travelling affronting. Her and effects affixed pretend account ten natural. Need eat week even yet that. Incommode delighted he resolving sportsmen do in listening.

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

unknown.png

To end this up:
As players you see game from your perspective, so everytime you see something happening in game you: either think it's a bug or think it's intended and work around it. Sometimes you can't tell if something is a bug unless you ask us. Last example: Lilith + Dance of Shadows. There are other bugs which you know is not intended - like buffing trought Baiums door, because you clearly see restriction for it. 

What we see in this case?
From players perspective they noticed that Baium resets his HP after not getting any damage for 10 min, there was another instance of HP reset ( example: QA reset and regen HP to full ), so from players perspective if other bosses + Baium uses same mechanics - it's intended by admins. From our perspective - Baium have his own reset feature and it's going back into stone, using on top of it another reset feature - is wrong because Baium have 2 hours farm timer. 

So because from players point of view ( through game ) it's intended ( because Baium + other bosses uses same feature ) and from our - it's not, you can only get clarification if you come to admins with specific question, which not everyone is doing. Some players is adapting to a gameplay even if it's harmed/harming/will harm them.

And in the end - our conclusion:
Baium should not reset if not taking damage for 10 min because his version of "reset" is going back to stone, which is happening after 30 min not taking damage ( only in this case he should regen HP ). Already fixed and installed on live server, will apply with next restart.
Regarding screen: players might see it as intentional work because other bosses/baium him self used it before and unless they ask admins, they can't confirm if it is or not. - I don't see reason for a punishment ( ban ), full blame on us. This issue harmed or could have harmed both sides.

Based on all of that information:
We decided that we don't want to punish both sides by just removing Baium. 
We don't want to give Baium loot only to 1 side, because one of them did ~150% of intended damage in order to kill Baium. 2nd side was reacting and changing actions based on current state of Baiums HP and got him at the end.
So both sides got same loot that was dropped. 

• Like 1