mustadio

Dual Account

It is possible to open two account in the same pc, because i want to play with my main character and my buffer at the same time...I don't understand how the admin allow to do that and the player's bot can use a lot of character and they don't punish...and if it is possible to play with two account how can i do it, thx...I ask this because this server doesn't have an npc to give the basics buff.

Spanish: Es  posible abrir 2 cuentas en el mismo pc porque yo quiero jugar con mi personaje principal y mi buffer al mismo tiempo....no entiendo como los administradores permiten a los jugadores bots usarlos sin ningun tipo de castigo, y si es posible como juego usando 2 cuentas...pregunto esto porque el server no tiene npc para dar buff basicos.

It is possible to play with 2 characters from the same PC in case if 1 of characters has Premium account.

Any other ways of overrunning windows restrictions are not allowed and being punished with ban.

yes, you can play with 2 accounts if they are on diferent PCs, the client restrictions is applied to the machine and not the IP.

@mustadio

You can get a premium account using various payment methods for 10 Euros per Month.

I'm not sure of everything, but for starters you'll receive:

- Half-cost teleports *save shit tons of Adena

- Adventurer Title

- Dual-box capability (Max of 2 Client per Premium Account so 2 Premium Account = 4 simultaneous characters

I believe it's stated before on forums we all have 1 box limit. Then accounts with PA just not counted in that limit. So 2 accounts with PA would mean you can have 3 windows open at once on the same machine. (2 with PA + 1 without)

• Haha 1

no. just think of it this way. you have a limit of 1. but premium accounts are not included on that limit. so imagine you have a premium account on, you can log one non premium account with it, but while that one is on you cannot log another non premium account. so basicly 1 PA = 2 chars. 2 PA = 3 chars. and so on.

You do not understand? It's all about money, and this is not even close to being a classic Lineage II server, buying buffs, x3 rates, and not being able to play with two accounts on a pirated server? This is PATHETIC.

16 hours ago, Chakalito said:

You do not understand? It's all about money, and this is not even close to being a classic Lineage II server, buying buffs, x3 rates, and not being able to play with two accounts on a pirated server? This is PATHETIC.

Hello. Yes, this is not RPG, this is MMORPG.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Chakalito said:

Are you retarded? This is definitely a classic server, unlike that shit NCSOFT put out.