Tealc

[POLL] Offline Shop?

OfflineSHOP Yes or No!?  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have offline shop on Classic 1.0 Talking Island

• Yes
    • No

There can be two options:

1: Auction House. Place your item up for bid and you can log out of game.
2: Offline Private Shop by entering a command like .offlineshop etc: Your set up a shop with that you want to sell or buy, you enter that command and after that your will get a disconnect message but your char will remain in game with that shop.

There can be two options:

1: Auction House. Place your item up for bid and you can log out of game.
2: Offline Private Shop by entering a command like .offlineshop etc: Your set up a shop with that you want to sell or buy, you enter that command and after that your will get a disconnect message but your char will remain in game with that shop.

​Got you . I think same we need to do with craft , seems cool . 2nd option  - preferred .

No, because it greatly simplifies the game, but the concept of Classics - it's a challenge, and if there is no trade off some players may have very valuable information - where it can be purchased, but it is also a specific resource!

• Like 1

​please, do not invent the wheel, everything is for you come up with, take this concept with ru cor servers, simplifying the game does not make it more interesting

• Like 2

Offline Private Shop by entering a command like .offlineshop etc: Your set up a shop with that you want to sell or buy, you enter that command and after that your will get a disconnect message but your char will remain in game with that shop.

​This is an absolute must if you want people to stick around. It's not like the old days when we were willing (or able) to leave our computers on overnight and/or while we were at work. Why make players do that when you can offer the same shop service while letting them shut down their systems? The Offline Shop offers a huge convenience factor and pretty much every private server has them anymore.

• Like 1

I think offline shop is good for the in-game marketplace... It just saves electricity for everyone. This game is not about "who can let his pc more online".. c'mon ^^

This is private project, any ideas we must accept but we can suggest whatever we wants.

In my opinion offlineshop will help the economy of server, and make the market more beautiful.

offline shops doesnt simplify the game, its the same.

It allows you to shut down the computer when you set up a shop.

A lot of people cant hold engaged the computer during night / work, its a supid waste of money / energy, thats the difference.

I really dont find a reason why not to set up offline shop.

• Like 1

offline shops doesnt simplify the game, its the same.

It allows you to shut down the computer when you set up a shop.

A lot of people cant hold engaged the computer during night / work, its a supid waste of money / energy, thats the difference.

I really dont find a reason why not to set up offline shop.

​Same here . But main thing  - need some settings to not allow traders stay in game for example more than 24 h (2-3 days, no matter ) to not have a lot of ''dead'' traders ,  which will be like a garbage in towns .

why is a "dead trader" ? the only reason is because the shop is empty, otherwise i will let them keep selling.

the offline shop will remain until he reconects to the game, but yes, i think it is correct to reset the offline shops maybe 2 days, but daily maybe is too much, you know some guys are out at weekend.

why is a "dead trader" ? the only reason is because the shop is empty, otherwise i will let them keep selling.

the offline shop will remain until he reconects to the game, but yes, i think it is correct to reset the offline shops maybe 2 days, but daily maybe is too much, you know some guys are out at weekend.

​Yeah , i mean to not see situation , when trader sit few weeks and owner forgot about game :D  We need quality , not amount .

weekly restart or restart every 3-4 days will close the problem of players that leaved game :)

I dont see the point to not accept the offline shop idea, only as a honour for no customs?

In real life you look on everything to dont loose too much money, and this case is actually about real life too because its not only about game but also about energy, idle minimized game consume about 20%30% of power your computer, maximized game consumes 75-100% your computer power. PC owners with strong macines and SLI cards knows what i am talking about, but i use offline shop even if i have notebook that takes 65Watt max, for 65Watt i have light on in my whole home and TV everything in LED ofc.

No for offline shops only because of the idea non customs its not the right way. I dont like customs but this custom doesnt affect the game, it doesnt change the game

Its the same story why OfflineShops has been implemented into earlier chronicles L2

Imo, Offline shop is a good idea, but only with a lot of restrictions.
Like : 
- Not more than 24 hours.
- Only 1 per IP

To avoid "boxes" offlineshop, i suggest to limit 1 char per IP (including offline shop). In that way, for example, people can play during day and put their character on offlineshop for night. But can't play a character with an other one in offlineshop on side.

I think it's a good point for server, cause we'll have a better economy with this system.

• Like 2

Like : 
- Only 1 per IP

To avoid "boxes" offlineshop, i suggest to limit 1 char per IP (including offline shop). In that way, for example, people can play during day and put their character on offlineshop for night. But can't play a character with an other one in offlineshop on side.

I think it's a good point for server, cause we'll have a better economy with this system.

​That way all can be happy

Like : 
- Only 1 per IP

​+1

if it is online shop is premium accounts will not be needed, therefore, the server will not pay through the PA, and slide towards Donat. Think about it.

if it is online shop is premium accounts will not be needed, therefore, the server will not pay through the PA, and slide towards Donat. Think about it.

​So it's ok with what i suggest.
People with premium account could have one character online and another one on offline shop, or 2 characters and no offlineshop.

Dual box is more to have a buffer/healer in party than have a crafter in town i think. 

​So it's ok with what i suggest.
People with premium account could have one character online and another one on offline shop, or 2 characters and no offlineshop.

Dual box is more to have a buffer/healer in party than have a crafter in town i think. 

​I'm not familiar with the mechanics of lineage 2 but it seems to me that it is difficult doable task