Sign in to follow this  
Tealc

[POLL] Offline Shop?

OfflineSHOP Yes or No!?  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have offline shop on Classic 1.0 Talking Island

• Yes
    • No

​please, do not invent the wheel, everything is for you come up with, take this concept with ru cor servers, simplifying the game does not make it more interesting

No, because it greatly simplifies the game, but the concept of Classics - it's a challenge, and if there is no trade off some players may have very valuable information - where it can be purchased, but it is also a specific resource!

the game has been simplified when decided by x3 . Offline Trader  does not simplify anything. The only thing that changes is you sleep with the computer turned on or not .

Offline trade would be cool to have. That way I can shut down my computer when i'm sleeping. Makes alot of noise, and all those lights ...

+1, Go offlineshop!

• Like 2

Offline trade would be cool to have. That way I can shut down my computer when i'm sleeping. Makes alot of noise, and all those lights ...

+1, Go offlineshop!

​it is true :) ,please add offline shop

No no and no !! If I killed by monster I lose iteams and xp same when I make privet shop , if I killed I lose... And offline shop will "protect" ppl fron losing iteams, like in towns like dion where you can take golm that stay near the town take it inside the town use skill that make him aggressive to other the mob kill the privet shop and you get the iteams from the death player... If you will add offline shop that will broke the game.

Hope you wont add offline shop

You dont loose items and exp when you are in offline shop in  town well that is one worrie less for Mikeks 

thank you draqla that is a great help

now all vote yes for offline shop 

because well whats the harm of getting some more sleep :P

To be clear, in towns in Classic 1.0 you don't drop items and you don't lose EXP if you die.

You dont loose items and exp when you are in offline shop in  town well that is one worrie less for Mikeks 

thank you draqla that is a great help

now all vote yes for offline shop 

because well whats the harm of getting some more sleep :P

​LOL as I tested I lost O.o So if you say so I dont rly care :D 

Dear admins tell the maximum number of people can access the server? If everyone sits on offline trade so Yeshe and planted the rest of the box 2, how to log in?

The offline shops will be implemented but we will have some rules around it. Probably only 12 hours active. We will communicate the final decision after OBT.

• Like 1

if u do this it not to be l2 classic

Many people come here to try l2 Classic before open global eu classic

I still don't understand why you don't like the idea of an offline shop. It has nothing to do with the gameplay whatsoever. It's merely a way to give your CPU some rest while you're asleep ;-)