what about rates...? some admin explanation?

all the cp have +6+7 now +10

akat bot +13

akat bow +15

how about the rates on this classic server?

what about rates...? some admin explanation?

all the cp have +6+7 now +10

akat bot +13

akat bow +15

how about the rates on this classic server?

​you notice that some people do have luck ?

Once you are 40+ and you got your setup what ya doing ? Xping and making adenas.. what ya doing with it ? Correct... you start to OE your stuff cause you can.

If you keep rerolling... or you don´t have a clue how to make adena.. well.. that´s your problem.. iam unlucky.. i did break 2 weapons from 3 -> 4 .... and ive seen more weapon break ( from my friends ) as going higher as +6 ^^

I mean come on.... its normal... we do have an event.. EWC´s are not rare at all.

gz for the bow btw... going further or stopping ?

Its easy to overenchant stuff when you bot all day deep in DV and nobody check you. Gj perkunas. Next time we'll kill your 2 bot again and take that pile of 30k SS again on the floor you left there to bot more.

• Like 1

Its easy to overenchant stuff when you bot all day deep in DV and nobody check you. Gj perkunas. Next time we'll kill your 2 bot again and take that pile of 30k SS again on the floor you left there to bot more.

​+1

​u should prefer to report them for botting if this accusation is true...

• Like 1

The top botter on the server now use auto logout when you other players get in range with them, hard to report when you see them for 1 second.

​you make me laugh xD please continue. 

I really hope that he can make it to 16 but it seems like no one can do what iPKu did

Wtb Lucky Stone :D

​Its useless to reporte them, i reported them twice for using autoclicker and the answer was this "not enough evidence"

​Its useless to reporte them, i reported them twice for using autoclicker and the answer was this "not enough evidence"

screenshot_282.png

screenshot_283.png

screenshot_281.png

screenshot_282.png

screenshot_283.png

screenshot_281.png

If u gonna cry, just go to find a Reaver xD

screenshot_282.png

screenshot_283.png

screenshot_281.png

If u gonna cry, just go to find a Reaver xD

​So, ¿whats your point?, the truth its they use autoclick and nobody does anything about it.