Sign in to follow this  
Ephixon

How to level archer in low rates?

Hello everone. I'm a new player trying a low rate server for the first time, and I'm loving it as well as the Interface changes.

I decided to create a Archer because I played most of my time on the other servers, I'm level 19 but I think I'll have some troubles leveling with a bow.

D and C-Grade bows consume way too many SS's and I'm not doing too bad on adena but I feel if I level through bow I'll waste all my adena on soulshots.

Do Archers level with daggers until hitting a grade that you don't have to waste all your money on SS's? (B-grade i think)

first you have to decide:

1. find CP right now or just go for random pt all the times, pt random sucks since not many lowbies left on sv, you would have to spend at least 1 hour per day just to find a pt for grinding

2. solo all the way to 40, donate 10 euro, get premium, make yourself a prophet, find a spot, and go masturbate 

2 people advising dagger till 40 and other 2 bow without SS. No idea, I first have to get a good D grade don't know where from.

​lets say most ppl playing without shots most of the time.

anyways a cursed maingauche is the goal for u i think