Sign in to follow this  
BlessBodyBlesssoul

Class change

it needs to be on master account on website.

​i just spent 200k to buy CDL spellbook omg

:/

it was said on post "Since class change procedure is time and resources consuming, it's price is 200 Coins of Luck, which should be on the character's account in Account manager."

account manager = master account on site.

it needs to be on master account on website.

​i just spent 200k to buy CDL spellbook omg

:/

it was said on post "Since class change procedure is time and resources consuming, it's price is 200 Coins of Luck, which should be on the character's account in Account manager."

account manager = master account on site.

​​And if I'm not mistaken there is no way to put CoL from inventory into the master account ?

LOL you guys think summoner is easy.

Its literally the most boring / repetitive / and unrewarding shit in the world.

Can never level with shots, never accepted in groups,  can only kill 1x mobs without going OOM.

Try it if you don't believe me. I'd rather be in a nuker group AOEing 30 mobs at once any day. At least you get full drops every now then.

You guys can come farm phantom cubics with me, even the koreans got fed up and wanted to buy one for 3kk. Theres only one on the server and than person quit. ROFL

​​we wouldn't talk like that if we haven't seen how Shut1love and other summoner rushed through levels on servers start. So stop this QQ nonsense.

Offcourse is boring class, but it levels very quickly. Offcourse consta>summoner, but summoner>any random player.

Lol. He was in AOEing cruma with a level 35 spell. Any mage can do this. He was mostly solo/duo and no one was high enough level to contest the porta spot, due to no life, he was able to out level everyone.

​He never got to a serious level on a summoner, 1-40 don't count since we are strictly talking about summoner classes. 

He was also spamming a level 35 nuke, when you level up, that nuke isn't going to do that much damage to mobs, its going to be very bad especially 50+.

You definitely cannot be in an AOE group as a warlock 45+. You're targeting one specific no life Russian who is an outlier, and using him as an example.

I do realize that his cat is his own personal recharger, but its not going to be good when you need to kill higher level mobs solo. You can literally do the same thing on a necro/sps/sorc. Idk why you guys are targetting summoners. 

Can never level with shots, never accepted in groups,  can only kill 1x mobs without going OOM.

Try it if you don't believe me. I'd rather be in a nuker group AOEing 30 mobs at once any day. At least you get full drops every now then.

You guys can come farm phantom cubics with me, even the koreans got fed up and wanted to buy one for 3kk. Theres only one on the server and than person quit. ROFL

​​we wouldn't talk like that if we haven't seen how Shut1love and other summoner rushed through levels on servers start. So stop this QQ nonsense.

Offcourse is boring class, but it levels very quickly. Offcourse consta>summoner, but summoner>any random player.

Lol. He was in AOE parties till like level 44 in cruma, any mage/support can do this. 

​He never got to a serious level on a summoner, 1-40 don't count since we are strictly talking about summoner classes. 

He was also spamming a level 35 nuke, when you level up, that nuke isn't going to do that much damage to mobs, its going to be very bad especially 50+.

You definitely cannot be in an AOE group as a warlock 45+. You're targeting one specific no life Russian who is an outlier, and using him as an example.

Are you guys really saying you want to go warlock for that extra 4 levels? You might as well just sit in your cruma AOE group for another 4 levels.

I do realize that his cat is his own personal recharger, but its not going to be good when you need to kill higher level mobs solo. You can literally do the same thing on a necro/sps/sorc. Idk why you guys are targetting summoners. 

​So use a prophet box and get an emi bow / dual raid sword if you think you're melee class with no buffs. That's what a melee class would do, except you have yourself a personal tank and recharge bot that isn't a box. Warlock also has guaranteed party with archers later on anyway.

Lol. He was in AOE parties till like level 44 in cruma, any mage/support can do this. 

Are you guys really saying you want to go warlock for that extra 4 levels? You might as well just sit in your cruma AOE group for another 4 levels.

​So use a prophet box and get an emi bow / dual raid sword if you think you're melee class with no buffs. That's what a melee class would do, except you have yourself a personal tank and recharge bot that isn't a box. Warlock also has guaranteed party with archers later on anyway.

​There is no cat/pony buff in classic, also no party cubics. There is no reason to put them in any party. Summoners are lone wolves destined to die alone. RIP

edit: He was in AOEing cruma with a level 35 spell. Any mage can do this. He was mostly solo/duo and no one was high enough level to contest the porta spot, due to no life, he was able to out level everyone. Being a warlock had nothing to do with it, as his level 35 summoner would still recharge him at that level. 

edit2: He knew he was going to quit and go to innova, so he one trick ponied his way to 44-46ish. There was no way he would get any higher without any serious grind 50+.

​There is no cat/pony buff in classic, also no party cubics. There is no reason to put them in any party. Summoners are lone wolves destined to die alone. RIP

edit: He was in AOEing cruma with a level 35 spell. Any mage can do this. He was mostly solo/duo and no one was high enough level to contest the porta spot, due to no life, he was able to out level everyone. Being a warlock had nothing to do with it, as his level 35 summoner would still recharge him at that level. 

edit2: He knew he was going to quit and go to innova, so he one trick ponied his way to 44-46ish. There was no way he would get any higher without any serious grind 50+.

​​We had PS wich left, she leveled faster than I in cruma :)

Hello, i'm wondering why characters fro fourth group can't change into characters from third group? If someone consider of changing class from Gladiator into Tank there shouldnt be any advantage over it. The Tank is farming aoe with warrior classes, so any of them is easier to lvl up than another.
I'm not hiding that i'm owner of warrior class and i thought of pumping server with another tank, but i got no such option while its forbidden to change 4th group into 3rd group. But still i'm trying to ask it here if anybody from administration was considering such possibility. I personally dont see any advantage of warrior above tank class making it impossible to change one into another.

Hello, i'm wondering why characters fro fourth group can't change into characters from third group? If someone consider of changing class from Gladiator into Tank there shouldnt be any advantage over it. The Tank is farming aoe with warrior classes, so any of them is easier to lvl up than another.
I'm not hiding that i'm owner of warrior class and i thought of pumping server with another tank, but i got no such option while its forbidden to change 4th group into 3rd group. But still i'm trying to ask it here if anybody from administration was considering such possibility. I personally dont see any advantage of warrior above tank class making it impossible to change one into another.

​Well, I think warriors find parties more consistently than tanks. Sure, both classes just sit in an AOE group for the greater portion of the parties they get, but for every 3-4 warriors that are accepted into a party, you don't need 3-4 tanks as well. So if you consider all of the warrior classes having that slight advantage to getting more exp., it's not fair for them to suddenly jump down a category and become tanks, when they surely would not have gotten the same exp. and parties in that span of time.