Sign in to follow this  
BlessBodyBlesssoul

Class change

Ну, давай поговорим. Допустим, человек решил сменить класс своего персонажа, так-как прошлый класс ему надоел или им трудно играть. Он просто берёт и меняет класс и профессию на ту, которой хочет играть, а не начинает нового персонажа с нуля, тратя на это уйму времени, сил и нервов.

"After class change complete, all skills of a new class will be learned"

WTF with this???? My bow lv50 and i dont have enough SP to learn important skills. And Mage class is easy to farm aoe. but bow is not. now any mage can change class bow with full skill? i think we must have Four Group, Fighter only change for Fighter, Mage only change for Mage.

"After class change complete, all skills of a new class will be learned"

WTF with this???? My bow lv50 and i dont have enough SP to learn important skills. And Mage class is easy to farm aoe. but bow is not. now any mage can change class bow with full skill? i think we must have Four Group, Fighter only change for Fighter, Mage only change for Mage.

​Still need the spellbooks, also necro is the best class in the game not fighters/archers, so i dont have much of a opinion on it being unfair. 

I think, the proper concept should be divide in to type, between mages / fighter in which we have healers/ buffers group (including warcyers/ Dominators), nukers group, DD group ( gla, tyr, des, warsmith, etc..), tank group, summon group, and rouge group (bow,dagger class) and class in each group can be change within their group type. 

Skill should be re learn by earned SP not by automatically setting.

Best groups its Olympiad class matches groups + restrictions to take Necromancers, Spoilers, Crafters.  

• Like 1

i think this is out of classic. but if we cant go back. we need to give the same sp as the lvl
We are lvl 57/58 an we have like 30/40 skills on high lvl to learn. if you learn all for 20 euros, its the biggest advantage ever

LOL you guys think summoner is easy.

Its literally the most boring / repetitive / and unrewarding shit in the world.

Can never level with shots, never accepted in groups/clans, and can only kill 1x mobs without going OOM. (shadow VR passive is basically nonexistent even with using a VR scroll, you're a melee class without VR. so fun.)

Try it if you don't believe me. I'd rather be in a nuker group AOEing 30 mobs at once any day. At least you get full drops every now then.

You guys can come farm phantom cubics with me, even the koreans got fed up and wanted to buy one for 3kk. Theres only one on the server and than person quit. ROFL

LOL you guys think summoner is easy.

Its literally the most boring / repetitive / and unrewarding shit in the world.

Can never level with shots, never accepted in groups,  can only kill 1x mobs without going OOM.

Try it if you don't believe me. I'd rather be in a nuker group AOEing 30 mobs at once any day. At least you get full drops every now then.

You guys can come farm phantom cubics with me, even the koreans got fed up and wanted to buy one for 3kk. Theres only one on the server and than person quit. ROFL

​​we wouldn't talk like that if we haven't seen how Shut1love and other summoner rushed through levels on servers start. So stop this QQ nonsense.

Offcourse is boring class, but it levels very quickly. Offcourse consta>summoner, but summoner>any random player.

yeah i also think that fighters just should be able to change to fighters and mages to mages. Otherwise ppl will just change to that class which is the strongest.

yeah i also think that fighters just should be able to change to fighters and mages to mages. Otherwise ppl will just change to that class which is the strongest.

​+1

Since class change procedure is time and resources consuming, it's price is 200 Coins of Luck, which should be on the character's account in Account manager.

​So if I buy CoL in game and reach 200, I can change class by writing ticket, that's right?

Since class change procedure is time and resources consuming, it's price is 200 Coins of Luck, which should be on the character's account in Account manager.

​So if I buy CoL in game and reach 200, I can change class by writing ticket, that's right?

​Of course you can. Where did you take a col`s - it is not important.

i thinks is only with money of donation of col. you cant buy for adena.

I prefer a restriccion about change, for example, no more than lvl 50 can change. or lvl 50+ can change only the tipe of class (elf/human/dark elf)