Sign in to follow this  
hunterl2

i'm so bored server is dying? :(

oh cmon, not another one crying. if you guys dont feel good just shut your damn mought and go in peace and be happy wherever you go.

• Like 4

well i dunno how it is the high level zones, but i started few days ago and im feeling quite good about the server atm.

i dont play much but i allways find parties when im online, and the market its also quite ok, so for me its good for now.

• Like 3

i think all i could say was said by the guys who came before me :)

but its like, if you dont feel good, no need to bring poison to the fórum, just give items to your friends and go somewhere you have fun. its a game anyway people is supposed to enjoy it.

• Like 2

no need to be harsh on the guy, he only asked for other players opinion.

as for me i think you are probabily beeing driven by some bad comments from other players, or just to some emo existential crises moment.

personaly i dont think server is dying at all. its normal on such a low rates and hard core server you dont find 5k ppl, but to be honest on the map there is on this version of classic, i think the amount of players on the server is quite okish.

• Like 1

Server is so dead lel. I Just logged in 35lvl and got a random party just because I spawned on a fine exp spot, when I logged.

i think all i could say was said by the guys who came before me :)

but its like, if you dont feel good, no need to bring poison to the fórum, just give items to your friends and go somewhere you have fun. its a game anyway people is supposed to enjoy it.

sry about that ,I DID just one question and no statement:S

oh, come on! everything is ok, lot's of people on the spots.

​i will stay in the server to see what will happen before 1.3 ty    one more time sorry for the english :D

oh, come on! everything is ok, lot's of people on the spots.

​i will stay in the server to see what will happen before 1.3 ty    one more time sorry for the english :D

​good luck to u and have fun!

Most players give up when reach 40lv and find out it's not that easy after that.

You'll see a lot below 35 and a few more 45+, but 35~45 is vague.

​The push from 35-40 is slow and long because you're at the top of your grade of weapons and most people start grouping and joining clans at Cruma. Other people realize how to actually lvl and get it done and don't cry.