Sign in to follow this  
Bellion

Darkness in the Light .

Attention: The only reason I am typing this is to Raise awareness and have civil discussion about couple of topics : ... 

1. The First thing that really caught my Eye was Wit nerfs // Dex improvements it was clearly focused to change the old mage pvp meta .

let's start with wit as you guys stated

WIT 1-30: +5% → +3.5% per 1 point of WIT

WIT 31-99: +2.5% → +1.5% per 1 point of WIT. 

so to my calculations 30 wit was 150 % bonus it got decreased by 45% to 105% .

so all mages with no dyes are now weaker approximately by 30 %  this also effect buffs dances ect ect ...

so now we have 30 % less cast speed let's say and 30 % m.crit  it's not 30 % nerf it's more the cast speed alone is 30 % over all dmg nerf and the 30% crit nerf is another layer on it .

and let's not forget that cast speed nerf will nerf kiting by alot ( the natural way mages play in pvp ) . after ress with no dances or buffs for example it will be way more crucial .

BUT THERE IS A PLOT TWIST

now lets see dex

DEX 1-30: +0.9 → +1.2% per 1 point of DEX .

DEX 31-99: +0.5% → +0.8% per 1 point of DEX .

if we do the same calculations above fighters in general get 33 % buff in dex also will get effected by buffs ect ect .

who greatly advantages from Dex Archers// daggers .

if we take it to human dagger it will be more frequent on how better his land rate will be . i think it's fair .

but for ARCHERS it's diffrent story because in all lineage 2 chronicles Best classes for pvp and to farm frequently is archers .

lets take dark elfs for example who can 1/2 shot robe users in pvp now he crit more he cast faster and he is ranged that means they will do better at kiting and crit more frequently attack faster . do this charecter who can 1/2 shot at early game need such a buff ? .

it may be acceptable for mages if seraphim buff still in the game or that passive (forgot the name) .

question 1 : 

we will see an apearance for one of them or both atleast ?  

question 2 : 

daily quest and Adena i dont think its good to make inflation from the start .  the idea of the quest to lvl up faster is great 

and the adena part is also good but not from the start it can be abused .

i can make 10 chars and make 10 quests daily 10 rewards + the drops it will be great source of income .

will you guys decrease or remove adena reward form the start .

Question 3 : .

Best Dyes the +3 - 1 // +4 -2  // will we get any drops improvements in the future .

if we take talking island x3 as an example there was max of 10 dyes in the server and it took 7 years at least make it realistic to obtain .

Question 4

Fears / stuns hello ???? .  i don't need to type 

Question 5 : 

there will be auction house on new server right ? 

and lastly PLEASE CHECK HELEMTS ENCHANT RATE FUCK THIS SHIT it's not correct .

thank you in advance i hope the community share // add stuff or whatever .

• Like 1

I personally simply don't get the reasoning behind changing wit thing, when it doesnt need to be changed, someone said you get 40lvl m crit, cast rate skill from 2.0, in 1.5, but why, whats the reasoning? Why change things? im gonna come back to play and find out at 60 level 'hey things are different, mages are crap now', not saying they are, but things are different for no reason. Club had never a problem with diversity, there were always archers, mages, melee on 1.5 patch, id say by watching bizqquit and other people's 1.5 videos melee was just as often as mages. I was struggling to win fights against melee WITH seraphim buff, i cant imagine how hard it will be without it. 
Tldr, WHO EVEN CAME UP WITH THIS CHANGE? who asked to implement it? and why do we have to dispute it now? I dont see anyone who asked, but  yet, we have to argue against it.

The change is bringing DEX/WIT to their 2.0 attributes. The purpose of the changes was to nerf fighters like DA abusing WIT. Mages are not affected by it much since they get compensated with the passive. 

It was always like that. You are just realizing it now.

Edited by Fortuna

34 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

I personally simply don't get the reasoning behind changing wit thing, when it doesnt need to be changed, someone said you get 40lvl m crit, cast rate skill from 2.0, in 1.5, but why, whats the reasoning? Why change things? im gonna come back to play and find out at 60 level 'hey things are different, mages are crap now', not saying they are, but things are different for no reason. Club had never a problem with diversity, there were always archers, mages, melee on 1.5 patch, id say by watching bizqquit and other people's 1.5 videos melee was just as often as mages. I was struggling to win fights against melee WITH seraphim buff, i cant imagine how hard it will be without it. 
Tldr, WHO EVEN CAME UP WITH THIS CHANGE? who asked to implement it? and why do we have to dispute it now? I dont see anyone who asked, but  yet, we have to argue against it.

melees are not playable in 1.5, reason why someone even played it on club is because they had double, on some skills even triple the chance to crit

other than that, dmg from melees is terrible and they are unplayable (except warlord, which is more of a mage setup char than melee)

• Thanks 1

agree with Modoy (hard to believe in that), he says true, it was official stats fix, not classic club's

Edited by Poseidon

21 hours ago, Battousai said:

This best Dyes +3-1 has to be adressed on 2.0, it needs to become easier to get it. Maybe the "gamble" to improve it should be higher %. 

Ye, imagine every glad +9 con -3 dex on oly. Sounds great

• Haha 1

Im just saying that it could be easier to drops this dyes or even when you gamble for it. 

Name 3 players that got this 3x full best dyes on TI after the heine update or even before. 

Edited by Battousai

23 hours ago, Battousai said:

Im just saying that it could be easier to drops this dyes or even when you gamble for it. 

maybe make epic easier to get aswell ? and after that lets give everyone S grades ?