Sign in to follow this  
Koll

Repent Your Sins

1. After the talk with Black Judge, she give us scroll to teleport to Magister Joan in Ivory Tower. Cast time as normal scroll.

2. Magister Joan ask you to choose one of the options:
I am 1-19 level. ( Evil Hunting Ground loc -577 98616 -3720 )
I am 20-29 level. ( Cruma Marshlands loc 15831 122240 -3704 )
I am 30-39 level. ( Death Pass loc 70157 118937 -3472 )
I am 40-49 level. ( Dragon Valley loc 89292 118629 -2840 )
I am 50+ level. ( Dragon Valley loc 126931 115911 -3712 )

3. She will say, that we need 3 Broken Chaotic Weapon which we can get by killing Chaotic Creature in one of the locations on the map that you choose. And give us teleport scroll to location you choose + scroll to teleport to Magister Joan. Cast time as normal scroll.

4. After getting quest items, go back to Magister Joan. You will get scroll to teleport to Black Judge. Cast time as normal scroll.

5. Then go to Black Judge. He will tell us to get one Steel Mold. ( This item is easier to get, but you will still need to craft it ). Also will give you teleport scroll to Giran. Cast time as normal scroll.

6. After making Steel Mold, we have to go to Blacksmith Pushkin in Giran. He will give us Penitent's Manacles which is a summon. Also he will give you teleport scroll to Black Judge. Cast time as normal scroll.

7. Go back to Black Judge location on the map. He will tell you that if u want to pay back for your sins, you will have to lvl up this summon. Sin Eater (thats the summon's name) will eat 100% of our exp, but we have to only lvl up for 1lvl. Sin Eater is same lvl as you and you must feed it with wolf food. Also Black Judge will give 1 teleport scroll to Black Judge.

8. When summon lvls up, go to Black Judge and he will decrease one to ten of ur pk points (there are rumors, that this number might be higher).
Leveling is very fast. If you want to get rid of another points, you don't need to start quest from the beginning. Just go to Black Judge and lvl up Sin Eater again.

Also: 
In Gludin/Gludio/Dion/Giran will be added Pet manager on the ordinary spot to sell food for Sin Eater.

Quest is already in development. 

Edited by Koll

1. After the talk with Black Judge, she give us scroll to teleport to Magister Joan in Ivory Tower. Cast time as normal scroll.

2. Magister Joan ask you to choose one of the options:
I am 1-19 level. ( Evil Hunting Ground loc -577 98616 -3720 )
I am 20-29 level. ( Cruma Marshlands loc 15831 122240 -3704 )
I am 30-39 level. ( Death Pass loc 70157 118937 -3472 )
I am 40-49 level. ( Dragon Valley loc 89292 118629 -2840 )
I am 50-60 level. ( Dragon Valley loc 126931 115911 -3712 )

3. She will say, that we need 3 Broken Chaotic Weapon which we can get by killing Chaotic Creature in one of the locations on the map that you choose. And give us teleport scroll to location you choose + scroll to teleport to Magister Joan. Cast time as normal scroll.

4. After getting quest items, go back to Magister Joan. You will get scroll to teleport to Black Judge. Cast time as normal scroll.

5. Then go to Black Judge. He will tell us to get one Steel Mold. ( This item is easier to get, but you will still need to craft it ). Also will give you teleport scroll to Giran. Cast time as normal scroll.

6. After making Steel Mold, we have to go to Blacksmith Pushkin in Giran. He will give us Penitent's Manacles which is a summon. Also he will give you teleport scroll to Black Judge. Cast time as normal scroll.

7. Go back to Black Judge location on the map. He will tell you that if u want to pay back for your sins, you will have to lvl up this summon. Sin Eater (thats the summon's name) will eat 100% of our exp, but we have to only lvl up for 1lvl. Sin Eater is same lvl as you and you must feed it with wolf food. Also Black Judge will give 1 teleport scroll to Black Judge.

8. When summon lvls up, go to Black Judge and he will decrease one to ten of ur pk points (there are rumors, that this number might be higher).
Leveling is very fast. If you want to get rid of another points, you don't need to start quest from the beginning. Just go to Black Judge and lvl up Sin Eater again.

Also: 
In Gludin/Gludio/Dion/Giran will be added Pet manager on the ordinary spot to sell food for Sin Eater.

Quest is already in development. 

​whats about ppl above 60 ?

we dont like high lvl ppl so they wont be able to clean PKs!!! muahahahaha.

joke.

will be also on same as from 50 to 60  since its the higher level zone atm xD

too much handholding with the teleport scrolls given at each step tbh but at least you`ll have to level up the imp. Rly not that much of a difference if you`ll take 15 or 20 minutes to get the imp. Will be nice to see the little imps all over the place :D Should we expect it at next restart or no nfo yet?

foh delete comments already.
Let me reiterate the ban at that time. Since you can not answer for his words

​Community decide to make this change. 

​btw that people who vote for this quest, already left server. just for info.

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/7929-clan-targaryens-says-goodbye/

​btw that people who vote for this quest, already left server. just for info.

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/7929-clan-targaryens-says-goodbye/

​I'm still here. And most of we vote.