Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Fixes (changes) on the server

Good evening, we have like 4 sides right now in the server, 2 sharks and 2 smallers trying to be as competitive as they can. My side yesterday captured 2 castles from NPC's while noone else made it and successfully recaptured it back from enemies in last 10 minutes. Why am I saying this stuff, in Aden castle NPC, you could purchase Cloaks, EXP Scrolls, Noblesse Scrolls, admins said that will remain as it is even if it's 1.5 and not 2.0. One day later they removed everything and said "it was wrong, we shouldn't add these items, we are humans it happens". I agree with that, you're humans, it's your server as well you do whatever you want, but don't tell us it's 1.5 not 2.0 while you got Aden Castle available, Aden CH's available, ABG since start but no LOA and other stuff on the server which I won't say right now cause I need 30 minutes of typing, so you cannot give features and when they start happening, remove them. I agree that Cloaks are OP even for 2.0 but you cannot remove them while one side got the Castle.
So, I'm wondering now, what could happen if Dev8 kept the Aden Castle in last 10 minutes, they could cry about Cloaks or just use them like nothing happened, you could make the changes or keep it like it was and nothing happened? 

Do you guys wanna see next sieges only players vs NPC's and no fights? We can do it, we can just go farm or log off on the next Siege, since you don't give af about the other side, you can have pve server.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, user12345 said:

That was fast, I expected you to hold on at least till summer

Still here? Thought u dont play on servers owned by russians

Admins never said that EXP scrolls or Noble scrolls staying. There was a question about cloaks and the answer, given on that question, was wrong.
Earlier we could not find the information about cloak and considered, that it was introduced along with Aden Castle sieges on TI 2.0 version.
Yesterday, when sieges started, we got the information that Aden was added in 1.5 version without Cloaks, along with information, that scrolls should not exist in 1.5 version of the game. We have checked it and it was indeed correct.
All of these would be removed regardless of who would get the castle.
These items are too overpowered for the 2.5 months old server. And our goal from the beginning was to slow down players power progression. Aden castle items are going against it, as they are either too strong for current server state, or affecting exp gain speed.
We apologize for giving incorrect info about cloaks, but again, even if any other clan would get Aden castle, it would be removed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, user12345 said:

That was fast, I expected you to hold on at least till summer

At least I'm not crying to pm and making conversation in public, don't you think feels better and more fair?

4 hours ago, Koll said:

Admins never said that EXP scrolls or Noble scrolls staying. There was a question about cloaks and the answer, given on that question, was wrong.
Earlier we could not find the information about cloak and considered, that it was introduced along with Aden Castle sieges on TI 2.0 version.
Yesterday, when sieges started, we got the information that Aden was added in 1.5 version without Cloaks, along with information, that scrolls should not exist in 1.5 version of the game. We have checked it and it was indeed correct.
These items are too overpowered for the 2.5 months old server. And our goal from the beginning was to slow down players power progression. Aden castle items are going against it, as they are either too strong for current server state, or affecting exp gain speed.
We apologize for giving incorrect info about cloaks, but again, even if any other clan would get Aden castle, it would be removed.

My apologize about EXP Scrolls and Noblesse, you really never said that. But still about the Cloaks, we asked you at 9th March not 1 or 2 days before Siege, noone would know who will take Aden or even fail for it.
What troubles my people, is why you removed it after Siege is finished, you had half month and you didn't realize it was too OP for this patch, we had to take the Castle to realize it?
This is sad and cannot be fixed, I don't care about the Cloaks, I still can play without Cloaks, just come to our side and think of what could happen if dev8 won the Castle, even if you say so that you could remove them anyway, why should someone believe that, I mean you had more than 15 days to do it and you didn't.

Edited by SOiL

10 hours ago, Koll said:

Official 1.5 has no Aden castle , official 1.5 has noblesse scrolls.

http://ftp.inn.eu/forum/l2/Amarantha/cl15/L2CEUpn.pdf

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Koll said:

I agree with the removal of these items, but come on u can't make an excuse like that when u already had 1.5 patch on TI before. U should already have the info since 2016,same thing happened with talic crystals in CHs. All of these makes me wonder what kind of surprises awaits us on future patches.

13 hours ago, Koll said:

aden siege should be added only from 2.0 😄

11 hours ago, SOiL said:

At least I'm not crying to pm and making conversation in public, don't you think feels better and more fair?

My apologize about EXP Scrolls and Noblesse, you really never said that. But still about the Cloaks, we asked you at 9th March not 1 or 2 days before Siege, noone would know who will take Aden or even fail for it.
What troubles my people, is why you removed it after Siege is finished, you had half month and you didn't realize it was too OP for this patch, we had to take the Castle to realize it?
This is sad and cannot be fixed, I don't care about the Cloaks, I still can play without Cloaks, just come to our side and think of what could happen if dev8 won the Castle, even if you say so that you could remove them anyway, why should someone believe that, I mean you had more than 15 days to do it and you didn't.

true that, w\o cloaks its no reason for fight for aden castle, much better take giran. so because of fake info from admin side - we went to wrong castle

Yeah you definetly went to aden for the cloaks, yeah... When everyone here played this server before and in 1.5 there were no cloaks, xp scrolls or noblesse scroll, but yet somehow you pop up with surprised pikachu face...

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

Yeah you definetly went to aden for the cloaks, yeah... When everyone here played this server before and in 1.5 there were no cloaks, xp scrolls or noblesse scroll, but yet somehow you pop up with surprised pikachu face...

And u knew about cloaks also otherwise u wouldnt be feeding CRP for 2hours straight there

• Haha 1

On 3/28/2023 at 12:33 AM, Rizos said:

Still here? Thought u dont play on servers owned by russians

ARE YOU SERIOS?! THIS IS A rUSSIAN SERVERS? YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU WRITE??? 

On 3/28/2023 at 1:24 AM, Koll said:

You need to double check your sources because some community know better than official sources you're consulting, and we'd be happy to help.

1) Aden was never in 1.5

2) EXP scrolls were in 1.5, so was noble buff scrolls, cloaks were certainly not.

This video is from Skelth 1.5 where Noble buff is used.

Edited by MaSTaDoNTe

On 4/2/2023 at 12:06 AM, MaSTaDoNTe said:

You need to double check your sources because some community know better than official sources you're consulting, and we'd be happy to help.

1) Aden was never in 1.5

2) EXP scrolls were in 1.5, so was noble buff scrolls, cloaks were certainly not.

This video is from Skelth 1.5 where Noble buff is used.

Malaka, real official was Gran Kain not Skelth. Skelth even had Moon armor quest at the opening :'DDD

At the end you can see no Aden Castle captured.

Here you can see first Aden Castle siege and people got 3rd class, do you think they were waiting for 2.0 to come to capture Aden with all these amount of people?

19 minutes ago, MaSTaDoNTe said:

Can you even read? I told you that 1.5 didnt have aden castle and you are telling me the same thing.

Yea it's complicated, since I was like I agree with you and answering to Koll with you xD but still Skelth was bad in compare with Gran Kain, the official files are only Korean and Russian, EU failed hard

Edited by SOiL

58 minutes ago, SOiL said:

Yea it's complicated, since I was like I agree with you and answering to Koll with you xD but still Skelth was bad in compare with Gran Kain, the official files are only Korean and Russian, EU failed hard

As far as files goes the RU and EU version are almost an exact copy.

The publisher (Innova) simply translated all the files to english and released updates as a 1:1 copy besides some events that were only for russian community and some difference in payment method. Filewise it's the same game.

• Like 1