Rizos

Lessons learned topic

On 8/17/2023 at 4:54 AM, Rizos said:

thx for sharing your opinion irrelevant random clown full of lies

image.png

What kind of window or software is that one? O_O

On 8/18/2023 at 5:51 AM, DemiLovato said:

We dont say BUG we say FEATURE 

as I said,99% of this man's suggestion is right and could  make server better 10%,but the last 1% will make server worse 50%+

good luck to players who play in DION

On 8/21/2023 at 11:05 AM, bjack said:

as I said,99% of this man's suggestion is right and could  make server better 10%,but the last 1% will make server worse 50%+

good luck to players who play in DION

Your post history says you were negative for new server.

Thats all i need to know you have 0 idea of what a competitive server is and you prefer to play in 100 people server with no olympiad , no heroes and 2 parties pvping each other.

Good luck if you still play TI or DION

On 8/13/2023 at 9:25 PM, DemiLovato said:

The only reason u played sjeks was to scam your own cp and RMT adena for the whole time. You should not be able to lead anyone ever again.

Well, here is a little story for you, mister:

Our CP once played with Sjeks as an AL for half a year.

Then ally was disbanded and we never had a talk.
A year later (!) he found me in discord and sent our CP "adena" for that period while we were in the ally.
Once more. A year passed. We never asked anything and never contributed much for an ally.

Although he is ain't no saint, there were bad things and there were good ones, but I won't believe in scam.

With best wishes, nRolla

Edited by Reddish

On 8/13/2023 at 3:41 PM, Sensei said:

I could try to give this a full read if dark theme was enabled here...

Let's address a few questionable points my eye caught:

• "pay parties to join"      I guess we can include sending them strippers and giftcards to Target.
  • "we get ignored all the time, when our demands are not pleased"      Well that's basically how i read that.
  • "I was accused of abusing armor bugs"     Well that's because you WERE

Not saying you don't have good intentions towards the server, but you should already know what's wrong with these statements.
When you fall to favoritism, you lose all credibility and become another corrupt private with a countdown to closing, so good thing they didn't comply.

Now some well addressed points:

• "linemage"      Yeap. Unfortunate reality of Dion, nuke skill power is out of control. (Ofc "you can learn 3 books 82 on TI and be immortal vs them")
  • "auction"         Sadly the biggest contributing factor to today's doom.
  • "garbagio events"       You either get game breaking Tiger Event (I still spam b.res'es to this day) or pointless crap and repeat last year's theme.

Some points I'll add:

• We could discuss morals/balance/community in full detail as long as asian customers are not involved. Y'all know where I'm going with this.
    Remember: they run a business and charity won't pay the bills--adapting to asian needs happens to do the trick pretty well, though.
  • Lack of ideas and people with proper game knowledge who actually understand what keeps a player going--I could easily see players coming up with creative concepts for events/suggestions/patch changes of cool things in game, yet somehow server's staff couldn't.
  • "Features". It became a meme, but actually it's pretty bad that we still have some important unresolved bugs like olympiad pillars, speed bugs due to skills etc.
    Reports of the above hardly changed anything so they became the norm.

Lastly my predictions for the future. They're either:

• A) Happy already with 7 decent years and are thinking to end it soon on that high note
  • B) Going to continue milking the eastern customers even if they have to rename it to clubAsia
  • C) Say "oh fk it" and merge the 2 servers in terror of another competitor showing up

my nigga, send me your youtube channel, i'm looking for a specific pvp video