San0

Classic Club Hellbound 2.0 patch notes.

This topic will cover additions and changes coming to Talking Island server on next Monday 29.01.2024

Hunting Zones

Bosses

Items

Skills

Other Changes

HUNTING ZONES

After seeing countless of her children being hunted, killed, and destroyed, the Master of Chimeras decided to interfere and join the fray on hunting whomever dares to slaughter her precious children.

Introducing the Chimera Captain "Master of the Chimeras"

image.png

- This creature is a new mini boss on hellbound region.

- This creature is stronger then the chimeras and celtus and can use various skills including all the skills from all the chimeras.

- This creature will appear when chimeras and celtus are slain.

- This creature will come out of the gate near the citadel and proceed to rush all over the chimera zone agroing on whoever is on her way.

- This creature can drop S grade full items, S grade crafting ingredients boxes (recipes and parts) or crafting items boxes (gemstones S grade and crystals S grade)

BOSSES

Antharas

- Antharas max HP and HP regen has been reduced by 20%.

- Antharas nest is now a PVP zone.

Epic Priests

- All Priests levels have been increased to 82.

Lilith & Anakim

- Amount of necessary kill points to spawn Lilith and Anakim has been halved.

ITEMS

- A new level for bracelet of duty has been added. 

image.png

- Antharas earring level 2 can now be created using same system on Baggins NPC.

image.png

- Temporary CHs will now also sell talisman crystals.

- Herald of Knowledge will now also sell Ngrade SS and BSS.

image.png

SKILLS

- Binding cubic reuse increased to 30 seconds.

- Spark cubic reuse increased to 30 seconds.

- Aqua cubic reuse increased to 30 seconds.

OTHER CHANGES

Alliances

- Alliance size increased to 5 clans.

Gemstone refinement 

On blacksmith in town players will now see a new options named "Gemstone Refinement"

image.png

This options will allow player to exchange a certain amount of A grade Gemstones + adena for a certain amount of S grade Gemstones.

image.png

• Like 1

Priest change is definitely good, same with gemstone change. Antharas being PVP zone is a positive. Personally see the always allowed entry as a negative - boss takes FOREVER to farm and PVP disrupts it way more easily than any other boss.

Chimaera Lord seems nice but S grade is still significantly worse than +6/+8 A so doesn’t do much.

Antharas level 2 and bracelet level 7 are negatives in my opinion because they continue to widen the gap between top players on server and more casual. Also takes a VERY long time to farm level 6 already. Perhaps if the old weapon parts dropped in Hellbound I would be more in favor.

Would like to see more frequent spawns of Lilith/Anakim and maybe even a system where they spawn every X days if kill limit isn’t met.

Glad to see a patch and changes continuing to be made to the server!

There are plenty of things to do for old players because the current systems in place take a very long time to complete:

FI6 - consider adding similar system to gemstone upgrade but for FI parts (combine bones to Carbo shell, Carbo shell to ptero talon, etc. and in opposite direction as well)

Lilith

Anakim

Curious what the stats are for some of those items and if further adjustments may be necessary so they’re actually obtainable.

- Teleport inside antharas nest can now be used even if antharas is already awake.

it means nobody can farm anthars now

killing antharas need 3-5H,if anyone want to farm it,just need prepare pvp pt ,then go inside ,to kill the puller,then antharas will kill all of them,

the change about antharas is so bad,let antharas alive forever

and no need to add Gemstone refinement 

its classic server,S grade not  classic style(only 1 set for each class,not like A grade,you can chose 1 of these 4 sets),we are fine about S grade so far,not so useful as +8top A,but still useful in some specific conditions.

I think B/A grade are the best gears in L2,so interesting,you can chose tallum/dc/mj/nm to flight with different mobs/players,all ppl wear +6S grade ,how would it be interesting?

Edited by archa
type wrong

up antharas's lv to lv83 will be a good idea,rather than  'Teleport inside antharas nest can now be used even if antharas is already awake'

EDIT 1:

"- Teleport inside antharas nest can now be used even if antharas is already awake." has been pushed out. might make a return if kill time of antharas becomes shorter.

EDIT 2:

"

Lilith & Anakim

"

@San0 @Koll

I would like to ask you guys what forces u to release that mini patch for TI instead to fix laggs which we have right now on Talking Island server and i heard there are also on Dion.

Game is extremely unplayable , those delay hits for like 10-30sec's which game is frozen and u might get dc or die to mobs.

Antharas - about antharas and how many ppl contest that it will be impossible for both sides to kill it i will explain why

As i know 1 side has less then 10 players and another is like 20-25, which means when 1 party enter during antharas farm no matter what it will be mass wipe.

5 hours ago, LSPD said:

@San0 @Koll

I would like to ask you guys what forces u to release that mini patch for TI instead to fix laggs which we have right now on Talking Island server and i heard there are also on Dion.

Game is extremely unplayable , those delay hits for like 10-30sec's which game is frozen and u might get dc or die to mobs.

Antharas - about antharas and how many ppl contest that it will be impossible for both sides to kill it i will explain why

As i know 1 side has less then 10 players and another is like 20-25, which means when 1 party enter during antharas farm no matter what it will be mass wipe.

Hello.
1) Different parts of a team working on different things. Scripter + San0 was working on update. I'm providing information about players lags to team lead who is working on it with datacenter. Based on tests we located proxies that have issues and will remove them for now, while datacenter checking why it's happening. Team lead is reforming proxies list we will announce when changes will be made for players to test.
2) Antharas "teleport in while Antharas is in combat" was reverted before your post, check San0 messages.  

Edit:
Changes to proxies were made. In case you will have any issues, please send me a message.

20 hours ago, San0 said:

EDIT 2:

"

Lilith & Anakim

"

just info u that lilith now respawn each 1.5day,and there were only 1pt ppl farming there 

if there are 3 pts to farm whole lilith,it can spawn every 0.5day,this change seems not so good

4 hours ago, bjack said:

just info u that lilith now respawn each 1.5day,and there were only 1pt ppl farming there 

if there are 3 pts to farm whole lilith,it can spawn every 0.5day,this change seems not so good

Multiple primes were farmed that day, not just 1 person. Lilith used to spawn everyday on double exp weekends. They should have knowledge of how fast it can spawn now. So this wasn’t even fastest spawn.

15 hours ago, Koll said:

Hello.
1) Different parts of a team working on different things. Scripter + San0 was working on update. I'm providing information about players lags to team lead who is working on it with datacenter. Based on tests we located proxies that have issues and will remove them for now, while datacenter checking why it's happening. Team lead is reforming proxies list we will announce when changes will be made for players to test.
2) Antharas "teleport in while Antharas is in combat" was reverted before your post, check San0 messages.  

Edit:
Changes to proxies were made. In case you will have any issues, please send me a message.

Thanks for all the info, will there also be a .db update for this patch?

2 hours ago, Zeperios said:

Thanks for all the info, will there also be a .db update for this patch?

Yes, already updated. Also fixed Lilith/Anakim runes bonuses wasn't showing.

We are collecting stats about Lilith/Anakim spawn after change.

14 hours ago, bjack said:

Queen ant spawns every day… Orfen/Core/Zaken every other day. And QA4, Orfen4, Core4, Zaken4 take way less time to make than Anakim/Lilith runes.