Sign in to follow this  
JaMiskater

Add pet shots in grocery?

Hey,

aren't summoners kinda dissadvantaged because of the lack of pet soulshots/spiritshots ? Since there are no pet managers in towns, wouldn't it be adequate to add pet shots in grocery? Of course for an increased price (2x - 3x?), so it wouldn't make it an advantage (pet shots are kinda cheap on retail settings).

Thanks, even if no :D

ofc no, they are not disadvantaged. summoners can lvl up to 62 solo on x4 x5 mobs.

​All true ! ;) And this is classic (please, read about classic - then select wanted class to play) - no beast  SS.

Everybody afraid summoners :D no beast ss, no beast ss.. mimimimimi ... ofc...

I really hope beastshots comes with 1.5 update!

Then you guys can select another class to play...

We summoner have a lot desvantages...

1- forever follow target without hitting with 0 range hit, 2-no ss, pets, 3- nerfed for speed running, No enchant weapon+12 for summons. no p.atk no m.atk

4- Cubic fail, dont work, binding never works or chance seted for 0,03%.. spark never works in pvp, aqua dont do damage

humpf. .. 

ofc no, they are not disadvantaged. summoners can lvl up to 62 solo on x4 x5 mobs.

​How? teach me senpai

​Yeah I'd like to know that too...

Not having a chance to buy pet ss is a big dissadvantage for a summoner as you're supposed to be a DD and your only weapon is the servitor, when every other class can buy/craft them...

​All true ! ;) And this is classic (please, read about classic - then select wanted class to play) - no beast  SS.

​I can't read about classic, its all in russian/korean. Pls link and translate a guide for me?

I tried everything for this class, if I go +12 str/dex and use shots, I take agro from my summon and I die in 2 shots.

People need to stop complaining that "beast shots will break the server!!111" when all the leveling is done in DV aoe groups.
Getting 1% a wave at level 52+ waiting for a tank to get mobs vs actively single targeting mobs. 

Not all of us play Russian Prime time where you can get into a DV group in 5 minutes, this is an international server. A lot of people know this, and they roll summoner because of it. Then they end up quitting because its impossible to xp while single targetting mobs on 1.0. 

Also beast shots are 57a a pop on 2.0. Thats expensive as hell. Thats ~200a every auto attack in my pocket. LOL

Lets not forget that every single class besides summoners benefit from actually +12ing a str/wit/int/con stat. Does my summon get anything from dyes?

• Like 1

People need to stop complaining that "beast shots will break the server!!111" when all the leveling is done in DV aoe groups.
Getting 1% a wave at level 52+ waiting for a tank to get mobs vs actively single targeting mobs. 

​First of all they should do something with this bloody AoE.

I propose to add for mobs skills like root, paralyze etc :)

Same change like Lair of Atharas with one chronicle update.

What is the fun from playing like this Oo?

NCsoft created the game so.

Nobody on korea farms single target, if you judge the price of soulshots and drop of adena from mobs you will understand quickly that farming AOE is the only way to level up efficiently without going broke.

Nobody on korea farms single target, if you judge the price of soulshots and drop of adena from mobs you will understand quickly that farming AOE is the only way to level up efficiently without going broke.

​CDL still out there bro

Phantom rangers - no aoe, but its still ok to farm single target with shots on dv. You get expensive mats / fp parts / full drops so its ok. I saw one summoner yesterday farming formors with dualswords. Mobs agro on him occasionally. It looks like farm is very slow. So I vote for expensive shots for summoners. As for now... Summoners unite! Get 3 summoners in party and go farm dv with no pet ss :)) should not be very bad? :))

• Like 1

NCsoft created a lot different game than this... This is highly customized and unbalanced "classic like" server... If this was a korean like L2, there would be pet managers in every city with beast soulshots for few adenas :) So pls do not bring the original lineage to this topic...