Sign in to follow this  
Rinzler

Suggestions for updating (End of hypocrisy)

First, I would like to congratulate the administration for this update and the commitment to do it. I apologize for the English and possible misspellings succeeding, well, let the topic theme. I am a new player on the server and since my arrival I have noticed some problems and would like to take advantage of the new climate, and suggest some discussions about some features of the server:

- BOTS: Please review the server security on this issue, however we have good players who have the initiative to report, the server is infested them, something intolerable in a server that craves stability either commercial or even life.

- ADENA SELLERS = They are a plague! Just get to cities like Gludio, Dion, Giran and they approach you. Reinforcing the theme BOTS, but they have a more damage, destabilize the economy, discourage farm, theme to be discussed next, they are an alternative to a bad type of player, and create an atmosphere in PAY server - TO - WIN.

- DUAL BOX = I wanted to get to that point, it is an illusion! It does not guarantee anything! The game proposed in party, decrease the chances of bots, nothing! On the contrary, it hinders good player, ensures donations by vip account yes, but we have to remember that the comprehensiveness of types of players are vital to the success of a server and have a type to note the problems I mentioned earlier, simply drop out, the player who just wants to play, do not want to give away anything, want to get their things for their efforts.

Well I eventually plan to open productive discussions here in the forum and close with these issues, would like to see discussed in a healthy way, and we could solve these anomalies on the server in order for us to ensure a good server and a good game. Thanks for attention.

you want to have a free dualbox ? if thats so then server need some things for income, and that would be donation shop with plenty p2w stuffs, they probaly can not afford a p2p server becoz this is a private server, theres not a chance that ppl will chose a private over offcial with the same payment method, its just not possible

u cant win against adena sellers and bots...they cant, offi cant, no one can.

U can just do your best to fight against them and in case of admins they do that in my opinion

​official dont care bout them. It gives them shtload of money.

this server has possibility to avoid this, gm just need to want it

​if u have so much knowledge about a anti-adena-seller-system plz be so gentle and share it with the admins because it would be the 1st server out there who is able to block them 100 %..however i think that a 100% protection is a illusion

​if u have so much knowledge about a anti-adena-seller-system plz be so gentle and share it with the admins because it would be the 1st server out there who is able to block them 100 %..however i think that a 100% protection is a illusion

​lol it dont need stricte protection, it need active chat moderators. I saw recrutment of chat moderators, but seems like nobody is doing his job. 1 screamer/whisperer is possible to be ingame 48h without ban/block = nobody gives a damn. Atleast 5 ppl with chat admin (requiment was high online) everyday would be in possibility of blocking almost all screamers. Its not done? = nobody gives a damn. It dont need any software for it, it need somebody who cares.

An alarming fact that I noticed in the last 14 days, referring to the server's economy which confirms the damage caused by adena sellers: the price of COL ingame, which went from 35k to purchase and 38 to 40k for sale for 50k to purchase and 60 to 65k for sale. Not to mention the value of the items that significantly increased, taking into account that there is no sale items in NPC, ie the supply of items is solely based on what is produced and dropped ingame, we have an inconsistency.
I do not see how to fix the server economy without the occurrence of a "witch hunt" of irregular sources of adena ingame because any initiative to facilitate obtaining adena would be merely palliative.

I believe we all want the same thing, a good server to play and I admit that this is very close to that reality. And I'm feeling uncomfortable with a sense when analyzing the prospects of the server, that we may be on a trajectory that will take us to one situation PAY - TO - WIN.

An alarming fact that I noticed in the last 14 days, referring to the server's economy which confirms the damage caused by adena sellers: the price of COL ingame, which went from 35k to purchase and 38 to 40k for sale for 50k to purchase and 60 to 65k for sale. Not to mention the value of the items that significantly increased, taking into account that there is no sale items in NPC, ie the supply of items is solely based on what is produced and dropped ingame, we have an inconsistency.
I do not see how to fix the server economy without the occurrence of a "witch hunt" of irregular sources of adena ingame because any initiative to facilitate obtaining adena would be merely palliative.

​the adena drop will be x3 at 1.3, so somebody just want to make the price go high up for early big profit for them, it doesnt need to have anything to do with adena seller

​Wrong, adena will be easier to get in 1.3. COL will stay the same. Therefore, more adena per COL. 

People have been mass buying COL (such as myself) to resell once 1.3 is live.

Economics 101 bro. Should of invested. Its literally free money.

Fuck I got a homunkulus full drop. sold it for 7kk. bought one for 5kk. resold it for 6kk. I made 3kk profit from literally doing nothing. 

I dont need to buy adena / donate to make money. Just be smart about how you spend your money. Learn how to play the market. Supply and demand.

• Like 1

​Wrong, adena will be easier to get in 1.3. COL will stay the same. Therefore, more adena per COL. 

People have been mass buying COL (such as myself) to resell once 1.3 is live.

Economics 101 bro. Should of invested. Its literally free money.

Fuck I got a homunkulus full drop. sold it for 7kk. bought one for 5kk. resold it for 6kk. I made 3kk profit from literally doing nothing. 

I dont need to buy adena / donate to make money. Just be smart about how you spend your money. Learn how to play the market. Supply and demand.

​ok, so it was you, hmmm

I think it will help to be able push the "bot report button" in town (peace zone)... after recieving adena sell PM just click it and admins will see it.. :) right now it is possible onyl outside town...

It does not make any sense to use resources to fight adena sellers rather than just ban those chars.

This will exist,  a lot of people want it to exit in moderate quantity.

This is how l2 professionals pay their bills, this is how people playing for a living is placing food on their table.

Our beloved game has changed and evolved, this is a reality that will remain.

IMO just TAX adena sellers somehow, let them buy memberships for doing their business here, that will help raise some equity for management team.

It does not make any sense to use resources to fight adena sellers rather than just ban those chars.

This will exist,  a lot of people want it to exit in moderate quantity.

This is how l2 professionals pay their bills, this is how people playing for a living is placing food on their table.

Our beloved game has changed and evolved, this is a reality that will remain.

IMO just TAX adena sellers somehow, let them buy memberships for doing their business here, that will help raise some equity for management team.

​Let them farm spellbooks, so we can get some friggen skills.