Sign in to follow this  
gfbot

Is the server up

Server is still down.

​i will check website instead of running the game time over time, pls make something like "up" in the home site when sv is ready xD

• Like 1

Server is still down.

​i will check website instead of running the game time over time, pls make something like "up" in the home site when sv is ready xD

​Yep, that would be great :)

admin alrdy told ya downltime would take at least 90 minutes. well, at this very moment 90 minutes passed. so relax, and just be happy update is here ;)

update: correction, admin told 60 indeed. but just be patientce, you wack yourself or do the dishes or something ;)

​We need to know if our new clients/updater are properly working???? 

Can I use old updater to install the 1.3 patch or it needed the new one? This way, can you share the link in this topic, please.

​just del the old update, download the new updater, and update. i did that bout 45min ago

​You don't need to delete update that was for 1.0 client. If you start it - it will self-update to new and will download 1.5 client.

Can I use old updater to install the 1.3 patch or it needed the new one? This way, can you share the link in this topic, please.

​just del the old update, download the new updater, and update. i did that bout 45min ago

​You don't need to delete update that was for 1.0 client. If you start it - it will self-update to new and will download 1.5 client.

​even better. 

​There is NO SOUND in the game.

​You don't need to delete update that was for 1.0 client. If you start it - it will self-update to new and will download 1.5 client``````````````````````````````````````````````````