Sign in to follow this  
Koll

1.5 update drop/spoil rate

keep it as classic and hardcore as possible pls

​I like how you tell about Hardcore and vote for x3 ;)

• Like 2

sory for pm you skype koll, it seems our players were not toxic as i thought they were, 24 hours is too long.... make it 12....

One more though came on my mind.

x1 was fine, we were doing fine. With 1.5 came 1x SS usage, it saves alot of money, so if we stay at rates x1 it ill be still hard, but alot easier coz of x1 SS usage let money to hold on us.

x1 its ok, but than rollback to serverstart after Patch. Or u will have the big discussion about why this was not a big point before launch, and let some players benefit from it and other got not the same chance.  

x1 its ok, but than rollback to serverstart after Patch. Or u will have the big discussion about why this was not a big point before launch, and let some players benefit from it and other got not the same chance.  

​agree

sory for pm you skype koll, it seems our players were not toxic as i thought they were, 24 hours is too long.... make it 12....

​It's already till tomorrow restart.

Those people that says 1x, is old people that already have a lot of thing and adena on server. 3x Its ok, no more no less. Less than it will be too much hardcore to Newbies.

Those people that says 1x, is old people that already have a lot of thing and adena on server. 3x Its ok, no more no less. Less than it will be too much hardcore to Newbies.

​This vote only about drop. Adena will be x2 from classic 1.5.

• Like 1

​good! adena x2, drop x1

thank you :)

keep it as classic and hardcore as possible pls

​I like how you tell about Hardcore and vote for x3 ;)

​yeah :(
i pressed x3, but i want to vote for x1, how can i change that?

​Why it doesnt include adena to be back to x1 like in 1.0 if most ppl think its right?

​Why it doesnt include adena to be back to x1 like in 1.0 if most ppl think its right?

​Soulshot decrease doesn't give newcomers anything. They will still don't have adena with x1 cause it will be same as it was in 1.0 and rate x3

x1 and dont wait 24hrs pls, things are getting weird 5hrs after update

​Tomorrow restart at 11 CET and drop rate will be changed on position that will win.

x1 and dont wait 24hrs pls, things are getting weird 5hrs after update

​+1 pls restart now, 24 hours can already cause a lot of trouble

Atm x3 is too much, I was cleaning PK outside of floran and made 200k in not even an hour! I think x2 or x1.5 if that's possible xD could be balanced.

And it starts ^^ if restart tomorrow with changed Drop/Spoilrates will there be a rollback? I mean its just 24 hours than and all who say x1 im sure will be with me tho say rollback is ok to be fair for all players :)

dear admin,

you can see clearly that almost all ppl want an instant reboot of the server concerning droprates lowered to x1.

can you imagine the impact it has for the server if ppl can powerfarm 18H ?

pls reboot it now with the x1 droprate

• Like 2

​Soulshot decrease doesn't give newcomers anything. They will still don't have adena with x1 cause it will be same as it was in 1.0 and rate x3

​Sincerely, but we survived with low adena, why newcommers wont do it?
Anyway i believe Koll u know what to do. I just hope the new rates wont kill server, but those x3 re doing it right now if u follow posts here u know why, i think we gave good examples.

Ppl were playing 5 months to get this what they have, and now some newcommers can do it within not even month. Makes my CP want not to play at all...