Sign in to follow this  
Koll

1.5 update drop/spoil rate

Why do so many people vote for x1? I think that are people who have already achieved everything and now talk about hardcore, but if you want all that x1, why they came here? Go on the official server, there is a real hardcore. I came to this server because rates x3, and I do not have time to play for 8 hours a day at x1. In the administration probably also their interests, since they are so easy to change rates. It's a shame, because tomorrow may vote for x50, or something else. Freeshard, such freeshard...

same here, nothing personal, but ​you act like a kid. i play here 4 hours a day and only 5 days in a week. i am 54 lvl and have top C and B grade sets/items like all my CP. watch this and make conclusions ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

but you are doing wrong imo, comunity have no idea how to preserve server, yet they want x1 rates, noone know what consequences will that have (speking long term) but you, you from experience of hosting server. i assume there will be further updates as classic goes, so at some point will appear a grade or even more, what then? i cant see myself farming 2000 thread and iron ore, nor 3000 animal bones.

also there will be sieges not long from now, that rates kill any fun from sieges for casuals, cu they will be massively overrun from well farmed ppl

and also i didnt said anything about wipe or something stupid like that, i just think that until poll is done you shouldnt change rates

​the consequences about 3x drop/2 spoil ist that the server will be flooded with mats since they using 1.5 database. Some mats already had a drop increase by 30x on retail. So 3x would mean an chance increase by 90x (9000%!!!). No one would benefits from that. The Enchant Armor/Weapon Scrolls would skyrocket and we had star wars after a while.

about your 2000 thread/3000a. bone argument i can tell u that with the future areas of 1.5 (aden area) the drop and mainly spoil quantity will increase allot. There are mobs who can spoil steel/cbp/ori.ore/mold glue and mithril ore at the same time. (just by 1 spoil) (check mobs of Blazing swamp/field of massacre if u dont believe). So it will be much more easier to craft stuff than now. And, in my opinion, even now its pretty easy to craft new stuff (even for new comers)

becouse of this bla bla bla u are not reading u dont know im not speaking about cp but casual players

I`m kill one mob and I have drop Blue Buckskin Boots.

Need rates only x1.

Call the Lineage II police, this man got a d grade boot drop. omg nerf the rates!!!1111​

Great, back to the clown fiesta spellbook drop rates.

I don't even know why I am playing if I will just have to spend 5 levels trying to get a spirit sharing drop off a unicorn in 1.5.

I love how everyone was complaining that they didn't have the 1.3 update, now everyone wants it reverted. 10/10 

• Like 4

174 votes in total, this is all the server? ... you wanna change the rates with ONLY 100 VOTES? REALLY ??

Has anyone brought up the topic of why did the gm's take out the only real money sink in l2 classic? EWC/EAC in lux, ghps in grocer etc.

There is no money from the game disappearing into the retail classic sink holes. (and lets be honest , who in their right mind for pay 1 CoL for ONE great healing pot....)

The economy is going to be absolutely screwed either way whether it be x10 or x0

Why do so many people vote for x1? I think that are people who have already achieved everything and now talk about hardcore, but if you want all that x1, why they came here? Go on the official server, there is a real hardcore. I came to this server because rates x3, and I do not have time to play for 8 hours a day at x1. In the administration probably also their interests, since they are so easy to change rates. It's a shame, because tomorrow may vote for x50, or something else. Freeshard, such freeshard...

same here, nothing personal, but ​you act like a kid. i play here 4 hours a day and only 5 days in a week. i am 54 lvl and have top C and B grade sets/items like all my CP. watch this and make conclusions ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

​This only confirms my thoughts, x1 want those who got something on x3. Resources will be hard to get, drop adena cost , and we will see the B grade for 2kkk. Hello adena sellers.

Hi I heard this server was 3x. 

If you're going to change the server this much, why not just add beast shots while you're at it?

• Like 3

SO if u want change rates to x1 today u must make server recoil cuz a lot o ppl farmed a lot of items and adena and its be not fair to another who works and dont play with higher drop rates.....

More than 80% of the people wanting 1x drops aren't even above level 40 yet. 

Why not make it so you have to be level 52+ in order to vote for adena / drop rates?

Getting a buckskin boot full drop doesn't mean shit in this game.

I am 100% sure half of these kids are going to quit in 3 weeks, just like 1.0. 

What a clown fiesta. 

• Like 1

​This only confirms my thoughts, x1 want those who got something on x3. Resources will be hard to get, drop adena cost , and we will see the B grade for 2kkk. Hello adena sellers.

​х1 будет только шанс дропа и спойла
качь и дроп адены будет такой же х3
мы играли на 1.0 - там было тяжело
в 1.3 иннова очень всё сильно облегчила, и так как мы пришли на классику мы просим немного сократить облегчёнку)

если всё уж так сильно затянется, давайте сделаем компромис,

что-бы сервер процветал и онлайн оставался и только рос вверх,

в этом случае можно сделать х2, среднее решение

if everything is already so much delayed, let's make a compromise,

something to the server prospered and remained online and only grew up,

in which case you can do x2, the average solution

• Like 1

People can't talk about rates and dropping without realizing that the mob HP skyrocketed for elite mobs. Go fight mobs in Cruma and pay attention to the amount of damage it takes to kill them. Drop went up, but so did effort to kill.

• Like 2

More than 80% of the people wanting 1x drops aren't even above level 40 yet. 

Why not make it so you have to be level 52+ in order to vote for adena / drop rates?

Getting a buckskin boot full drop doesn't mean shit in this game.

I am 100% sure half of these kids are going to quit in 3 weeks, just like 1.0. 

What a clown fiesta. 

​now you can get the fck out of here, you fking selfish

If you will change rates to 1x, you will not see new players anymore. I'm telling it as a player 29 lvl. If high level players wants 1x drop/spoil - give it to them. If 1x will be for everyone, only highlevels will stay on this server.

​sorry, bro i missed the button. i play 3 hours a day. la2 is not for solo players.

becouse of this bla bla bla u are not reading u dont know im not speaking about cp but casual players

​again, la2 is not for solo players.

>>Мы голосуем уронить/испортить << не забывай это.

​падение стало еще хуже, 1 шт на 1 traine начинают падать, и сейчас тренируется по 10 не 1 лезвия или обрабатываемой детали по обе

Completely agree with Chukaviy. The main reason I came here to play is x3( and I believe you too, or you just don't have money to pay for EU official).So your point of x1 doesn`t seem reasonable. ​x3 cuz I don't have time to play even "4 hours a day and only 5 days in a week" as you was saying, that's all my free time after work. And you who ALREADY have all the items, you wish to make it x1 so ppl have to farm for months. And till they farm, what you gonna do ? Right, you will get bored and leave cuz of low population( as an option ).

My position is - leave it x3, and establish the work of patch releases. Just be behind of 1 - 2 max patches of official. If you want a growing and prosperous server hire a programmers to I`ll say it again "establish the work of patch releases", if you cant handle it yourself. You shouldn't say in sept 2015 we working on 2.0 and in march 2016 we are late on deadline of 1.3. You giving false hope, and it seems like you are lying, that's why ppl  angry.

• Like 1